It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More regarding Trump's P-gate

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: veracity

Yes, I would release it. There would no longer be any strategic motive to off me.

This isn't rocket science.

You would be dead, he is running now bc they are after him to discard the info (and off him). He has been poisoned before, this is not his first rodeo.

Discard what info?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Did the Pizza Gate people faced any consequences.??.I am really just asking.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: veracity

Yes, I would release it. There would no longer be any strategic motive to off me.

This isn't rocket science.

You would be dead, he is running now bc they are after him to discard the info (and off him). He has been poisoned before, this is not his first rodeo.

Discard what info?

IKR!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Who originated the pizza info?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

However, if you were a political leftist terrorist, who didn't want it revealed that the report was bogus....

We already know he mixes in the same circles as propagandists on the left. He was hired by the same group who's job it was to deflect the planned parenthood investigation.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Who originated the pizza info?

Donno some ,dude but it got viral and with no substantiation first appearing on 4chan.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Ahh, ok, so we should punish some dude... because?

From my understanding, it was based on interpretations of emails released by wikileaks. Did this some dude originate the emails? Did the intelligence community compile it as evidence in any report? Did the news media use these unverified allegations as proof without any basis in facts?

Were these allegations by 'some dude' publicly stated, outside of the internet that is legally strictly considered opinion?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Basically the same as Piss Gate imo.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

At least try to make a valid argument.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am real glad Mr McCain started this thread so we could get this out in the open.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

From my understanding, it was based on interpretations of emails released by wikileaks. Did this some dude originate the emails? Did the intelligence community compile it as evidence in any report? Did the news media use these unverified allegations as proof without any basis in facts?

Were these allegations by 'some dude' publicly stated, outside of the internet that is legally strictly considered opinion?

well the entire effect and art of political innuendo is to infect people of like minds just enough to hang on to it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

well the entire effect and art of political innuendo is to infect people of like minds just enough to hang on to it.

It becomes something a little more than innuendo when it goes mainstream. It's a shame so many would choose political narratives over critical thinking, but that is the world we live in.
edit on 13-1-2017 by GodEmperor because: gr

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

However, if you were a political leftist terrorist, who didn't want it revealed that the report was bogus....

We already know he mixes in the same circles as propagandists on the left. He was hired by the same group who's job it was to deflect the planned parenthood investigation.

The planned parenthood investigation was taking a few instances and opinions in a massive organization, and conflating those into a massive conspiracy theory, much like Benghazi.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Wasn't trying to make an argument, I was asking a question..did the folks who originated Pizza Gate got in trouble.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

False equivalency.

Try again.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

False equivalency.

Try again.

Will do no such thing, you are not answering my question, which is simple enough.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I have already answered your question. However, it takes some brain power to discern.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Wasn't trying to make an argument, I was asking a question..did the folks who originated Pizza Gate got in trouble.

the people who originated Pizzagate were anonymous members of conspiracy sites. There is an arrest warrant out for giantnutsack@hotmail.com, but as of yet, no arrest has been made.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I have already answered your question. However, it takes some brain power to discern.

O h please brainy one, break it down for us simple unwashed masses, did they got in trouble yes or no, after all a shooting did took place because of it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

The planned parenthood investigation was taking a few instances and opinions in a massive organization, and conflating those into a massive conspiracy theory, much like Benghazi.

That was the intended outcome of the disinformation campaign run by the same people who hired Mr Steele.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join