It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24/7/30 Stealthy Search and Destroy Munition Stealthy Compact Lifting Fan Airframe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I blame bedlam for this post.

I was reading an old post of his and he mentioned Kenneth Edwards.

And that led me to a pdf file called "Propulsion And Power With Positrons".

So there's some pretty cool stuff in there. Like positrons collection in turbo ramjets. And Nuclear Reactor heated Ramjet test. Talk of proof of principle experiments to name a few...

But what really piqued my interest was this. A 24/7/30 Stealthy Search And Destroy Munition Compact Lifting Fan Airframe.

So now the question becomes. Does this exist? Or was this some conceptual aircraft?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
A few things look like that.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Given its using "dial a yield" its a nuke transport platform.

Its probably someones wish list i'd say for everything they'd love to see in a nuclear bomber, could of been the initial spec for the b1/2 or whatever is out there.

Its got to be a drone by the way as if its got to last for 30 days up in the air theres going to be a need for 30 days worth of pilot input and output in a literal sense and keeping awake that long will even tire a couple of pilots doing stints.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Actually seeing how that entire pdf is about positrons.

It's more of an anti matter weapon.

With an AI using multispectral sensors and stuff.

Downright scary if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
www.sfgate.com...

Man this rabbit hole is deep.

Following an initial inquiry from The Chronicle this summer, the Air Force forbade its employees from publicly discussing the antimatter research program. Still, details on the program appear in numerous Air Force documents distributed over the Internet prior to the ban.

These include an outline of a March 2004 speech by an Air Force official who, in effect, spilled the beans about the Air Force's high hopes for antimatter weapons. On March 24, Kenneth Edwards, director of the "revolutionary munitions" team at the Munitions Directorate at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida was keynote speaker at the NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts (NIAC) conference in Arlington, Va.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

No, no you got it all wrong!

its an industrial sized fog machine? or a kimchi cooker?..... Um, maybe a Tanner? I forget which.

I heard it does korean bbq pretty well though.

...what?!? Too soon😯

edit on 16-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
LOL is never too soon..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
www.sfgate.com...

Man this rabbit hole is deep.

Following an initial inquiry from The Chronicle this summer, the Air Force forbade its employees from publicly discussing the antimatter research program. Still, details on the program appear in numerous Air Force documents distributed over the Internet prior to the ban.

These include an outline of a March 2004 speech by an Air Force official who, in effect, spilled the beans about the Air Force's high hopes for antimatter weapons. On March 24, Kenneth Edwards, director of the "revolutionary munitions" team at the Munitions Directorate at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida was keynote speaker at the NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts (NIAC) conference in Arlington, Va.

I'm reminded of the UFO hunters at the Utah test range in 2004 that took pictures of what looked to be a ground-to-space directed energy beam... They and their film had some indication of being exposed to X-rays.
edit on 17-1-2017 by wirehead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

better not let N.K see that post they might get a little salty

nuclear production sites are expensive

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm reminded of the UFO hunters at the Utah test range in 2004 that took pictures of what looked to be a ground-to-space directed energy beam... They and their film had some indication of being exposed to X-rays.

Couple fatalities with that test.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

The part of me that giggles at the fact that exotic sports cars are hybrids and the 2020 Olympics are being held in Tokyo really, really, really wanted that beam to be coming down from space instead.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

A few pdfs are online with some interesting info.

But it's interesting how they just stop around 2004-2005.

Then silence.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wirehead

That would be the aliendave beam test pictures from dugway. Dont think it was x rays but something a little higher up the chart. Sadly when those shots were being taken 4 (i believe) military personel working security lost their lives. The test was more powerful than expected. So pictures may be cool to look at but keep it in perspective.

As for the Kenneth PDFs they explain nowhere in there how they are really producing the antimatter. Which is a good thing. Its a different slightly more complicated but much more elegant method than that depicted. And much more tactically useful

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yeah rumor was that we were going to come grey with it and make it known in minor detail ti the public but then thought otherwise and clamped it down.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

For not alot of detail out there.

There's still quite a bit of information lurking around from before 2005.

Some videos as well.

The hole is deep.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I teresting video but penning traps arent whats being used in this case. No antimatter is stored. Just created when needed at will. Hopefully there not here. But thats a whole other trick.

I wouldnt use gamma rays for propulsion. Gamma rays are too energetic and bad stuff will spew out the back making it unfeasable to use around anywhere you want life to live. If it were just a little like in a PET scan than the tissue can absorb relatively safely. Enough for propulsion and that would be a problem though..

However, whay if you could create a photovoltaic cell to convert the gamma rays into electricity? Then youd have a kickass antimatter reactor just like bob lazar said...um i mean. .... Nevermind.

Lets take a look at what Liviu Popa-Simil of Los Alamos and Claudiu Muntele of Huntsville have been up to.

They found a way using nanomaterials and circuits that they can convert radiation directly to electricity without using heat. 20 times more efficiently than fission reactors can.

So use new device to create small (or large) amounts of antimatter on the spot. Get some gamma rays going and coat inside of reactor with new nanosolarcells and convert very efficiently to a boatload of electricity. That might power your drone...or sport model. Could even be run on batteries and be small yet very powerful.

Sometomes i wonder if lazar wasnt all that crazy and was talking in code. Dont even get me started on gravity A and gravity B. Sounds like superconductors playing with angular momentum and electron charge to me. Could element 215 be some target material to perform antimatter voodoo inside reactor? Or maybe for superconductors "amplifying" gravitomag....er um i mean gravity type "b"
edit on 17-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Jeez I came across another pdf and in that one they were talking about positrons and quasicrytals.

They were talking about tying all that together I think for propulsion.

I'll have to find that one. I think it was called positrons, quasicrystals and nanoparticles oh my.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Post it id like to read it. Or send me a PM with link.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Quasicrystals might make for better room temperature superconductors....

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
So use new device to create small (or large) amounts of antimatter on the spot. Get some gamma rays going and coat inside of reactor with new nanosolarcells and convert very efficiently to a boatload of electricity. That might power your drone...or sport model. Could even be run on batteries and be small yet very powerful.

Maybe I'm missing something here... You (presumably) use energy to create positrons, then annihilate them to create photons, then capture the photons through a cell and turn it all back into energy? Assuming you could even do this 100% efficiently, why bother with the intermediate positrons if you already have enough energy to create them in the first place?

Unless you're talking about capturing positrons from nuclear decay... Or some sort of cosmic ray ram scoop.
edit on 17-1-2017 by wirehead because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join