It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh For Pete's Sake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Yea, it doesn't take much to get recognition from the guy.

These are just "feel good" moments.

Gee, the Queen of England "Knighted" her own grandsons.

What sense does that make? They are already Royalty.

And so it goes...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Just a few more days, and the creeps will have to find another place to play

Prison perhaps?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Yes that exactly was the part that set me off. Only I saw it on the 11pm news.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
He has been the hero of a thousand gloating videos on the completion of the Congress vote count. "It's over". Won't that do as a reason for being honoured?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

No, I still feel threatened. I'm gonna fire my shotgun through the front door to feel safer.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

In Obamas admin everyone gets a medal (including himself), that way everyone is a loser winner - Biden is the stand-out loser winner, he gets the special medal.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

In Obamas admin everyone gets a medal (including himself), that way everyone is a loser winner - Biden is the stand-out loser winner, he gets the special medal.

Yeah , the one for staying in the shadows of Obama and keeping his mouth shut

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The highest US civilian honor that can be awarded all for being Obama's buddy for the past eight years.

No. Not exactly. You see, the award is presented for a variety of categories, a whole bunch of them. Biden was awarded the honor in the category "US Cabinet Members."

George Bush gave one to Cheney.
Ford gave one to Rumsfeld.
en.wikipedia.org...

HEY! Get your logic and reason out of this Obama bash thread. It doesn't belong!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Obuma has now officially turned america into a banana republic with all these awards .

agreed , Obama has handed out more freedom medals than any other president, he`s like a tin pot dictator who likes to surround himself with people who have a lot of medals on their chest.

I`m wondering exactly what it is that biden did to earn his freedom medal.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 13-1-2017 by ausername because:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian
President Obama Professes His Love to Meryl Streep , Giving Her Nation’s Highest Honor

Barack Obama is not merely the president of the United States. He is also apparently the president of the Meryl Streep fan club, a position he made very clear on Monday afternoon while presenting the Oscar-winning actress with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation’s highest civilian honor... “I love Meryl Streep,” the president is quoted as saying , “Her husband knows I love her.

Degenerates like Obama are attracted to other degenerates, like Streep. Let them play with their medals a their next spirit cooking party.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Phage

The highest US civilian honor that can be awarded all for being Obama's buddy for the past eight years.

No. Not exactly. You see, the award is presented for a variety of categories, a whole bunch of them. Biden was awarded the honor in the category "US Cabinet Members."

George Bush gave one to Cheney.
Ford gave one to Rumsfeld.
en.wikipedia.org...

HEY! Get your logic and reason out of this Obama bash thread. It doesn't belong!

How's that peace prize working out for Obama? Wasn't that nobel of them?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
That Biden guy is creepy as feck, theres a whole heap of footage from that day that shows him inappropriately touching young girls and paying them undue attention when hes meant to be focusing on there parents who were just made senators

The guy is disgusting and you can clearly see the children and even the parents get very uncomfortable.

Combine those videos with this and it makes it MUCH worse, especially given what we now know thanks to Podesta.
During the ceremony for Bidens 'medal' Obama announces that Joe gives his private number to kids and stays in 'touch' with them.
He is one creepy #er.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
LOL been taking more Biden home security courses, have you?

PS, I have a kitty now. Ive finally joined the dark side...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Of all the things that Obama has done, this takes the cake. VP Joe Biden has been awarded the Presidental Medal of Freedom. The highest US civilian honor that can be awarded all for being Obama's buddy for the past eight years. Absolutely disgraceful.

Joe didn't build that!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

No, I still feel threatened. I'm gonna fire my shotgun through the front door to feel safer.

Maybe some history? Like that time FDR went on TV to calm the nation after the stock market crash. I hear it's an enlightening broadcast of how a real president deals with crisis. Biden told me so.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Of all the things that Obama has done, this takes the cake. VP Joe Biden has been awarded the Presidental Medal of Freedom. The highest US civilian honor that can be awarded all for being Obama's buddy for the past eight years. Absolutely disgraceful.

The 20th can not come soon enough.

In a few years, if Obama is criticized for awarding this to Biden, I'm sure he will simply say his predecessor, GE Bush did it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Maybe some history? Like that time FDR went on TV to calm the nation after the stock market crash. I hear it's an enlightening broadcast of how a real president deals with crisis. Biden told me so.

Surely your not saying FDR was a real president ?

All the crap he did.

<< 1   >>

join