It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh For Pete's Sake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Of all the things that Obama has done, this takes the cake. VP Joe Biden has been awarded the Presidental Medal of Freedom. The highest US civilian honor that can be awarded all for being Obama's buddy for the past eight years. Absolutely disgraceful.

The 20th can not come soon enough.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
Yep Bidden is a peach.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well that award should be revoked.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The highest US civilian honor that can be awarded all for being Obama's buddy for the past eight years.

No. Not exactly. You see, the award is presented for a variety of categories, a whole bunch of them. Biden was awarded the honor in the category "US Cabinet Members."

George Bush gave one to Cheney.
Ford gave one to Rumsfeld.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yeah O.K..Here's your freakin' medal
>>>>>>>>THERE"S THE DOOR
...BUBB BYE

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
President Obama Professes His Love to Meryl Streep , Giving Her Nation’s Highest Honor

Barack Obama is not merely the president of the United States. He is also apparently the president of the Meryl Streep fan club, a position he made very clear on Monday afternoon while presenting the Oscar-winning actress with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation’s highest civilian honor... “I love Meryl Streep,” the president is quoted as saying , “Her husband knows I love her.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Exactly. Good gracious.

Here, folks, is a complete list of recipients. Perhaps this will give some perspective?

Link - Complete list of Medal of Freedom recipients

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
That Biden guy is creepy as feck, theres a whole heap of footage from that day that shows him inappropriately touching young girls and paying them undue attention when hes meant to be focusing on there parents who were just made senators

The guy is disgusting and you can clearly see the children and even the parents get very uncomfortable.

If I was in politics I would be distancing myself from this blatant pedo in every which way possible not handing him medals.

I would love to hear someone try and defend this guy, luckily it pretty much been universal disgust from every comment Ive seen on these clips
edit on 12/1/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The link was in my post.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

There is a video of Biden receiving the medal on Buzzfeed, and when Obama announces it, Biden turns around, takes a handkerchief out of his pocket to wipe his eyes, and when he turns back around again, his eyes are all teared up and his fore. is covered in sweat. Makes me wonder what was in the handkerchief..

soulwaxer
edit on 12-1-2017 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

They are all creepy, they put Trump in the Trash bin along with anything that incriminates them.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Well that award should be revoked.

Don't worry. Trump will pardon the award, when he gets in office.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

They are all creepy, they put Trump in the Trash bin along with anything that incriminates them.

That statement is semantically null.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Well geez then. Sorry for the redundancy! My bad.

A good point can't be made too often though, ya?

edit on 12-1-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Something about Biden has always creeped me out...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So where are all the good new Biden memes then? Do you mean to tell me the makers of memes totally avoided this opportunity?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Obuma has now officially turned america into a banana republic with all these awards .

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

There is a video of Biden receiving the medal on Buzzfeed, and when Obama announces it, Biden turns around, takes a handkerchief out of his pocket to wipe his eyes, and when he turns back around again, his eyes are all teared up and his fore. is covered in sweat. Makes me wonder what was in the handkerchief..

soulwaxer

Onions

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Yea, it doesn't take much to get recognition from the guy.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Every penny spent on this nonsense really is offensive, I wonder what that whole "honorable" award/party cost ? I don't mind putting in my fair share to maintain our society, but the wastefulness of our government is a disgrace ......paying back Social Security would be worthy of celebration, eliminating the debt or better yet the Gangster "Fed" would sure be worth celebrating....Biden ..not so much

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join