It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia deploys anti-aircraft missile systems around Moscow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The full title of the article is this.

*Russia deploys anti-aircraft missile systems around Moscow to protect the capital from attack in latest sign Putin is preparing for war *

(DailyMail)-The s-400 Triumph air defence system has been providing air cover for Russian forces in Syria since November, and is now being deployed on home soil..........................The news has emerged the day the US sent more than 3,000 troops to Poland in response to Nato's concern Russia was becoming more aggressive.

www.dailymail.co.uk... -war.html#ixzz4VZYuX2Ix

Strange days.

I don't know what to think about this, I don't believe this is any kind of good.

My 2 cents on all this...

edit on 12-1-2017 by Black_Fox because: ThInGs

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's hard to say what is going on.

Heck the whole world has gone crazy.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I remember back when we were on active duty. We'd deploy our equipment and then have a little parade.

Yeah ... Right ...

Is the Daily Mail servin' us up some Fake News ... or what?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
7 more days--7 more days---7 more.......

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

"US Troops Enter Poland, 1st Deployment at Russia's Doorstep"

abcnews.go.com...

link   
There's been anti-aircraft units around Moscow for the past 70 years.

They're merely replacing the S-300s used there currently with the vastly superior S-400

link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I remember back when we were on active duty. We'd deploy our equipment and then have a little parade.

Yeah ... Right ...

Is the Daily Mail servin' us up some Fake News ... or what?

Most likely. Obama didn't strike Putin and Trump certainly will not. Probably some "war games" that were planned back when the world thought WWIII was coming after Hillary won. Thank goodness Wiki-leaks, Russia, FBI, and the DNC's poor I.T. Security, keep that women out of the Oval Office.

link   

What maters more is where the subs are.

Where are the boomers?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I've been watching this situation, there better not be shenanigans before inauguration day.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
From what I can understand from the very bad autotranslator on YT, this was just a military drill.

The USA has practise drills all the time, as does South Korea etc etc.

I wouldn't hit the panic button just yet......

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey, if I was Russia and watching all daily developing news of those crazy, out of control Americans right now...I'd put my missiles on standby too!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
a reply to: Snarl

"US Troops Enter Poland, 1st Deployment at Russia's Doorstep"

abcnews.go.com...

That explains a lot.....

The Moscow drill is just participation in a penis size contest.

I really do hope Trump manages to normalise relations with Russia - this will die away then.
edit on 12-1-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I had a fear Bush would start a war to stay in office, I have the same fear now about Obama.
You can see how much I trust the left or the right.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

can we make it, can we make it, can we make it there?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost
It's hard to say what is going on.

Heck the whole world has gone crazy.

It's pretty clear what's going on.

Putin said it in a press conference specially held to tell the world.

Putin said, the Western News media is not reporting what is happening.

He says, "Whenever NATO moves military equipment into the region, Russia is forced to respond by deploying its military in reflex response to prepare for any possibility."

That's just how "being militarily prepared" works.

So, the USA just sent modern tanks and armored vehicles into Germany, Poland etc..

Russia is just preparing for whatever NATO has planned.

The world is on the brink of total financial collapse.

And that usually means nations go to war to take control of the situation.

In times of war, a nation has absolute control over the resources of its economy.

The government is then free to seize factories and supplies and manage the collapse "smoothly".

So its citizens don't run out and riot, and kill each other in the streets. Since they are preocuppied with the "foreign enemy".

Just like Ronald Reagan says, "If an extraterrestrial race attacked the earth, we'd all come together to fight them off."

Since, ET is not helping out, some foreign nation will just have to play the role, to help the gov with its "misdirection" program, to maintain law and order, during the Financial Free Fall.

That's all that is happening.

Preparations for the Stock market's D-Day.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
so the US and Nato send Troops and equipment to strategic borders around a foreign country, no one bats an eye... the same foreign country readies its defences: WWIII thread...

classic. cant make this stuff up.
who do we really think will be the catalyst for WWIII....honestly...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
so the US and Nato send Troops and equipment to strategic borders around a foreign country, no one bats an eye... the same foreign country readies its defences: WWIII thread...

classic. cant make this stuff up.
who do we really think will be the catalyst for WWIII....honestly...

The thread that posted a video of troops and equipment in Germany being sent to Poland was a WWIII thread actually

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This is just Putin and doing a PR stunt designed to maintain Russian nationalism and a sense of victim-hood. Surprised people don't see that outlets like RT.com are manipulating them. One day it's NATO build up and aggression, and the next it's Putin taking measures to defend Russia. I wonder what it will be tomorrow?

No mention of the cause, that is Putin's meddling in Ukraine and the annexation of Crimea.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

7 days to what? Did you even listen to the hearings of Trump's admin.? Basically all key members supported Obama's desicion to move troops to East. Europe and to strenghten NATO even more to deter Russia.

Bush tried to be friendly with Putin. "I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy." LOL.
Obama tried with his reset - failed.

Hopefully Trump won't even try, at least his administration seems to understand the criminal Kremlin regime for what it is. You can't be friends with a regime who's only goal is to weaken the US and other Western democracies.
edit on 2017-1-13 by gmacev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gmacev

Fortunately all signs thus far point towards a potential for reconciliation between America and Russia under Trump. A welcomed change after Obama put East-West relations back to the a state similar to the 1960s. Warmongers, Neocons and Military Industrial Complex hacks have a lot to lose, they might even have to find new jobs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join