It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even if Russia helped Trump beat Hillary, it was fair and square

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JeremySun
There were no propaganda from the Trump side. The only propaganda were from the Hillary side with the dozen women lying about Trump doing sexual assault on them. Complete fabrication. Even CNN interviewed the first woman who blatantly lied about the plane encounter. CNN is almost FAKE NEWS at this point.

The Podesta emails were all unaltered. Not even Podesta himself ever denied their authenticity.

Even maybe the 3 proven frauds that trump brought to the debate in front of the whole world?!?!

I agree that the women accusing trump were frauds as well, but not from the Clinton campaign. They were called on by the tape and then his retoric.

Trump personally paid project veritas frauds as well

edit on 13-1-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There was no fair fight. This one was for all the marbles.
One side had the help of a leaker org, the other side had all media and foreign money(hello 20m from the sauds)

The United States as a nation and its people won this round.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: Leonidas
Nice to know you are fine with a foreign power interfering in the democratic process as long as your candidate wins.

Not sure that is how patriotism works, but you do you.

I guess it's ok to you that Hillary took 20 million from the Saudi's and money from China, Qatar etc etc etc. Even Though Trump hasn't taken a dime from any country. You would have us believe Trumps guilty because Russians like him more than Hillary.

you have no idea if trump took a dime from any country, nor the proof that Hillary took 20 million

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I voted for Hillary and I think she lost fair and square. She should have lied a lot more like Trump did. His cabinet picks do not put forth his campaign promises. He suckered millions of educated people who wear the veil.

People who lie, and who promote and encourage others to lie always believe everyone else is the same as them, and all those Trump fans out there saw this as plain as day, and this is why Hillary was rejected with a very resounding "No thank you"..

And as long as this behavior is tolerated and even encouraged within the democrat party like it is currently, will continue to be rejected by voters with that same resounding "No thank you".

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No. Democrats need to get better at lying and gerrymandering.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Democrats need to get better at lying and gerrymandering.

They need to get voted in first.

That's the hard part nowadays.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

tRump got less votes and won because of lying and gerrymandering. That's what it takes to win.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Didn't know Hillary is a Russia agent. Ran her sorry corrupt a55 into the ground. Do you really think people would vote for a criminal? bwhahahah

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No. Democrats need to get better at lying and gerrymandering.

That does seem to be their mandate. I don't think its fooling the majority (EC majority) of voters though.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I voted for Hillary and I think she lost fair and square. She should have lied a lot more like Trump did. His cabinet picks do not put forth his campaign promises. He suckered millions of educated people who wear the veil.

People who lie, and who promote and encourage others to lie always believe everyone else is the same as them, and all those Trump fans out there saw this as plain as day, and this is why Hillary was rejected with a very resounding "No thank you"..

And as long as this behavior is tolerated and even encouraged within the democrat party like it is currently, will continue to be rejected by voters with that same resounding "No thank you".

And... still, none of that had anything to do with why Hillary lost.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

No, that isn't ok with me either. Both wrong.

Stay on point: Russian interference in US election.

Good or bad.

Look. The Russians have always spied on America. America has always spied on the Russians. Assange has repeatably said he didn't receive any information from the Russians. Their is so far no evidence that the Russians hacked into the DNC. The Russians had no effect on the election, other than to make their wishes known internationally, that they would prefer Trump.

If the Russians swayed the election in Trumps favor it was a God send. I thank them.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Nice to know you are fine with a foreign power interfering in the democratic process as long as your candidate wins.

I guess it's ok to you that Hillary took 20 million from the Saudi's and money from China, Qatar etc etc etc. Even Though Trump hasn't taken a dime from any country. You would have us believe Trumps guilty because Russians like him more than Hillary.

you have no idea if trump took a dime from any country, nor the proof that Hillary took 20 million

I was wrong. It was fifty million. All the evidence is in your face. Why isn't she in prison?

7 Foreign Dictators and Anti-LGBT Nations Hillary Bagged Millions From

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I was wrong. It was fifty million. All the evidence is in your face. Why isn't she in prison?

Probably because none of that is illegal. You might want to ask yourself why we allow former elected officials to receive gifts from foreign countries. Bill Clinton received a 1M gift from QATAR even after Hillary knew they had funded ISIS.

Why is that legal?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Probably because none of that is illegal. You might want to ask yourself why we allow former elected officials to receive gifts from foreign countries. Bill Clinton received a 1M gift from QATAR even after Hillary knew they had funded ISIS.

Why is that legal?

If it's not illegal nothing is! It's as illegal as Hell! They used The fake charity Clinton Foundation to launder bribes from terrorist countries, while she was Secretary of State. Pay to Play.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Why is that legal?

If it's not illegal nothing is! It's as illegal as Hell! They used The fake charity Clinton Foundation to launder bribes from terrorist countries, while she was Secretary of State. Pay to Play.

First, the money from QATAR was a gift to Bill Clinton. I ask again: Why is this legal?

As far as the whole Pay to Play scandal, you seem to have misunderstood or fallen for one of the fake news stories (or the fake news book, which was a real LOL). No. That is not what Pay to Play means.

It means they gave preferential treatment to donors of the Clinton Foundation when it came time to hand out government contracts, in particular with regard to rebuilding Haiti.

The money was not "laundered." The money was used by the Clinton Foundation for charitable work, contrary to the circulating fake news.

edit on 13-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Oh yes it certainly did have tons to do with it. You really think that all the lies and perjury by Hillary didn't cause anyone to vote for Trump instead? That is HILLARY'ess! And that is why she lost some more! Hillary supporters still cannot take responsibility for the real reasons why she lost. And you are still proving this fact even after it is so glaringly obvious, and that is quite embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

who ever did the hacks enhanced the democratic process. all the dirt that came out about hillary was a good thing for the voters.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Oh yes it certainly did have tons to do with it. You really think that all the lies and perjury by Hillary didn't cause anyone to vote for Trump instead? That is HILLARY'ess! And that is why she lost some more! Hillary supporters still cannot take responsibility for the real reasons why she lost. And you are still proving this fact even after it is so glaringly obvious, and that is quite embarrassing.

Where did I say no one turned against her because of the issues you've mentioned? I didn't. What I said was that is not why she lost the election.

Hillary lost because she was a sucky candidate. She was a sucky candidate long before any of the stuff you're blathering about.

Her own campaign said her only chance of winning was if she ran against Trump (they had her at an even money bet against Cruz of all people), because she is unappealing.

There's been talk of Hillary running for President since back in the 1990s. Even then, analysis showed that she had a very large negative cume, which means record numbers of people would turn out JUST TO VOTE AGAINST HER.

Her problems are:

1) Her personality is abrasive
2) She does not engender feelings of warmth or compassion
3) She ran on a campaign with no message
4) She took the rust belt for granted, particularly the blue collar workers there

Like I said before, the rust belt is what turned this election. And there are real world policy reasons why they preferred Trump that have nothing to do with any of this other nonsense.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hillary raised 1 BILLION campaign money, more than ANY other presidential campaign EVER. Are ALL of that from domestic sources? I doubt it.
edit on 13-1-2017 by JeremySun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Why is that legal?

First, the money from QATAR was a gift to Bill Clinton. I ask again: Why is this legal?

As far as the whole Pay to Play scandal, you seem to have misunderstood or fallen for one of the fake news stories (or the fake news book, which was a real LOL). No. That is not what Pay to Play means.

It means they gave preferential treatment to donors of the Clinton Foundation when it came time to hand out government contracts, in particular with regard to rebuilding Haiti.

The money was not "laundered." The money was used by the Clinton Foundation for charitable work, contrary to the circulating fake news.

No. You fail to understand. They used the Clinton Foundation to except bribes from foreign states. In exchange for favors from Secretary of State Clinton. All from Wikileaks. No fake news. And also for her campaign. Foreign countries are putting corrupt politicians (like Hillary) in power to shape US policies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join