It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creep Elect threatens Cubs organization, insults them, then gets snubbed by World Series champs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Another bonehead call by the biggest bonehead of all time. A terribly run organization huh? Apparently not idiot. Go Cubs Go. Make it 2 in a row. Everyone wanted to go see Obama hahahaha. Sucks when sports legends make special arrangements to avoid you. Ouch!

www.thedailybeast.com...

Listen to this snowflake crybaby who can't handle the legitimate rules of an election. The creep needs Russia to help him and he still manages to screw it all up. No wonder he didn't need to spend any money on the election. Why spend money when you can cheat?

""I'll start spending on them," Trump told the Post. "I'll start taking ads telling them all what a rotten job they're doing with the Chicago Cubs. I mean, they are spending on me. I mean, so am I allowed to say that?"

Sure Trump. You aren't spending a dime cheapo. Obviously never did either. Empty threats by the creep.

What's the matter child? Can't handle the heat from an old lady? What a weakling.

More humilation for Trump:

"I'll start doing ads about their baseball team. That it's not properly run or that they haven't done a good job in the brokerage business lately,"

I'll take the Cubs over Trump any day. Class act organization with some great people working together. History slaps the creep elect right in the mouth again and again.

Here's another good quote. What a freaking moron! They ought to focus on the Cubs? Lol! Trump can't spot a winner because he's eternally a loser. Cheaters never win in the end.

""I don't know these people. Those Ricketts," Trump said. "I actually said they ought to focus on the Chicago Cubs and, you know, stop playing around. They spent millions of dollars fighting me in Florida."

Here's what the Ricketts said:

"It's a little surreal when Donald Trump threatens your mom," he replied. "The fact is whether it's my mom or my dad on his Ending Spending (PAC) or my sister (Laura) on (supporting) marriage equality, or my brothers on what they do, or what we do with the team, we're pretty much an open book.
"We stand up for what we believe in. We support the causes that we think are important.
"That's what America should be. That's who we are."

What a creep Trump is! The Ricketts are conservative donors btw. Give me Bush, give me Pence, give me McCain, or give me Bernie Sanders. It doesn't even matter. Just impeach the traitor.

[url]http://patch.com/illinois/chicago/donald-trump-threatens-blast-chicago-cubs-owners-tv-ads-0?utm_source=amp&utm_campaign=amp&utm_medium=mobile[/ur l]
edit on 12-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You should leave such posts to theantediluvian. He's much better at it than you are.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So now it's come to a Cubs/Sox rivalry !!!

I knew it.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Hmmm... looks like old OLD news, as half of the Ricketts donated big bucks ($1 Mil+) to Trump's campaign AND little brother Todd Ricketts is part of Trump's Administration as the second in charge of the commerce department.
www.chicagotribune.com...

It's impressive that Donald Trump can bifurcate a wealthy, powerful family this effectively, ya?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
He insulted the Cubs?

I might have to reconsider my initial dislike of him.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The salt is strong with this one..

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
You should leave such posts to theantediluvian. He's much better at it than you are.

But he is close.
Yeah these 2 are vying for the title of "The most hysterical Liberal ever"

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
"Another bonehead call by the biggest bonehead of all time."

Jesus, I can't wait to see your head explode within the next FOUR YEARS!

new topics

top topics

join