It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIBERAL IDIOTS Demonstrate Why Their Power Has Been Declining For YEARS.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If Congress is going to play gotcha, the appointees just need to tell them what they want to hear with enough weasel words and double-speak to do what the President wants once appointed. With the correct use of weasel words and double-speak they are not really lying to Congress.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Edited in good taste.

edit on 12-1-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

January 12, 2017

Because there are so many of them, I'll just add to this thread as "Liberal Idiots" demonstrate why, or how they've earned that title, rather than start a thread for each. (ATS storage capacity isn't large enough, LOL.)

FIRST UP.. We have U.S. Senator ELIZABETH WARREN, Democrat, representing the state of Oklahoma.

Today, during confirmation hearings for President-elect Donald Trump's cabinet, Elizabeth Warren attempted to totally humiliate neurosurgeon, and former presidential candidate, Mr. BEN CARSON.

""Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) used her first round of questions to HUD nominee Ben Carson to highlight an issue Democrats have struggled to bring to a vote. “Can you assure me that not a single taxpayer dollar that you give out will financially benefit the president-elect or his family?”, asked Warren.

“The things that I do are driven by a sense of morals and values,” said Carson. “Therefore, I will absolutely not play favorites for anyone.”

“It’s not about your good faith,” said Warren. “That’s not my concern. My concern is whether or not, among the billions of dollars that you will be responsible for handing out in grants and loans, can you just assure us that NOT ONE DOLLAR will go to benefit the president-elect and his family?”

She made herself look like a total fool while helping Hillary lose the election, and now she's lashing out at good-natured people like Ben Carson. Why do the people of a conservative state like Oklahoma, keep re-electing Elizabeth Warren as U.S. Senator?

Come now...really? Warren is from Massachusetts.

I fixed that, and Added apologies to the good people of Oklahoma for insulting them.

You have to laugh at the irony that you are calling liberals idiots, yet claimed Warren represents Oklahoma and you did not actually fix your OP.

FIRST UP.. We have U.S. Senator ELIZABETH WARREN, Democrat, representing the state of Oklahoma.

I answered a plea for assistance from a 98 year-old family member, which delayed my edit. We conservatives have our priorities in proper order.

Also, I did not say that ALL Liberals are Idiots. Just those who demonstrate themselves to be. In this instance, it's Elizabeth Warren.

BTW.. Why have you chosen the ATS member-name of "INTROVERT"? You're one of the most outspoken members at ATS!

edit on 1/12/2017 by carewemust because: "All Liberals are Not Idiots" line added.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, she was asking whether or not he'd funnel money into Trump's pocket. Because he deals in Real Estate after all so that is possible.

How silly of her to want to watch out for corruption in government and wasteful spending huh????

You Trumpies are making ridiculous arguments now. Are you implying that you're pro-corruption now too??

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You have to laugh at the irony that you are calling liberals idiots, yet claimed Warren represents Oklahoma and you did not actually fix your OP.

Perhaps he was being sensitive to your very obvious special needs.

After all, Warren self-identifies as a Cherokee and the Tribe is based in Oklahoma.

She even sent us an old Cherokee recipe once from her ancestors... if memory serves me, it was a recipe for clam chowder.

We ate a lot of that on the Trail of Tears, yes.

Regardless of where she claims to have came from, who she supposedly represents and whomever is a follower of hers, she's a scumbag.

But keep making fun of the messenger for a mistake instead of talking about what she actually said.

You know, because then you'd really have nothing to say.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I answered a plea for assistance from a 98 year-old family member, which delayed my edit. We conservatives have our priorities in proper order.

Congratulations.

Also, I did not say that ALL Liberals are Idiots. Just those who demonstrate themselves to be. In this instance, it's Elizabeth Warren.

I never questioned what you said. I only pointed-out the irony that you are calling people idiots and don't even know what state Warren represents.

That's all.

BTW.. Why have you chosen the ATS member-name of "INTROVERT"? You're one of the most outspoken members at ATS!

Because the name "chocolate-thunder" was already taken.
edit on 12-1-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Elizabeth Warren asked Ben Carson if he could guarantee that "Not $1 Dollar of HUD Money" would benefit the Trump family. That was an idiot question that put her on this list. I'm sure there will be others joining her.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yeah, she was asking whether or not he'd funnel money into Trump's pocket. Because he deals in Real Estate after all so that is possible.

How silly of her to want to watch out for corruption in government and wasteful spending huh????

You Trumpies are making ridiculous arguments now. Are you implying that you're pro-corruption now too??

On the surface your post seems to have merit. But is there more to consider? Yes, I believe that there is. Trump is a developer, but from my understanding he develops high end properties, not the type of property HUD would approve of for federal funding. Does Trump or his family own these types of properties? I don't know, but then again I'm not a US Senator interrogating a potential Presidential Cabinet member. Does Warren know the answer to that question? I don't know that either, but if she doesn't then she has no business asking any questions about possible Trump profits without knowing if it is even possible that he could profit.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So why are you on this board then? Isn't the motto here "deny ignorance?" If you want to live in a 3rd world country with your ass backward beliefs, I think it's time for you to to cozy up with your comrades in Russia.

originally posted by: JW667

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Right wingers and their wacko conclusions. Just look at your logic. No wonder many of you live in an alternate universe.

I am very glad to live in a universe alternate of the liberals. My universe boys are boys and like girls and we can afford our own healthcare. Your liberal universe is filled with lgbtqrslmnop aids parients and beta male Starbucks baristas who can't afford their own birth control.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

But keep making fun of the messenger for a mistake instead of talking about what she actually said.

I appreciate your approval.

As far as what she said, Doesn't seem to be unreasonable.

I'm not sure how her inquiry is indicative of being an idiot, or how it applies to other liberals.

One can disagree with her all they like, but to say she is an idiot over this is stupid.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
NEXT UP.. We have ROSIE O'DONNELL taking a break from Donuts, to demonstrate Liberal Idiocy.

Under ATS Discussion Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks to member "DustbowlDebudante" for that thread!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You tried chocolate thunder too?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Elizabeth Warren asked Ben Carson if he could guarantee that "Not $1 Dollar of HUD Money" would benefit the Trump family. That was an idiot question that put her on this list. I'm sure there will be others joining her.

Yeah. Do you understand the question she asked?? Trump and his family shouldn't be making money off Government Contracts while Trump is President. It's not difficult to see the conflict there. That's what 3rd world Dictators do when they are in power. They take all the Government money and give it to themselves.

It's corruption and that is the job of Warren and others to make sure that isn't going to happen. What's the problem with that???

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Liz has gone over further than I thought.

Horrible political mission she is on.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You tried chocolate thunder too?

Indeed.

All the good names were taken.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

On the surface your post seems to have merit. But is there more to consider? Yes, I believe that there is. Trump is a developer, but from my understanding he develops high end properties, not the type of property HUD would approve of for federal funding. Does Trump or his family own these types of properties? I don't know, but then again I'm not a US Senator interrogating a potential Presidential Cabinet member. Does Warren know the answer to that question? I don't know that either, but if she doesn't then she has no business asking any questions about possible Trump profits without knowing if it is even possible that he could profit.

She has every right to ask that question. In fact that is why she's there. To ask those types of questions. All Carson had to say is "Yes, I assure you that the President and his family won't be profiting from Gov. spending while he's in charge of the Government." How hard is that????

I mean are you saying that we should appoint people that can't even say they're against corruption within Government???

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yeah. Do you understand the question she asked?? Trump and his family shouldn't be making money off Government Contracts while Trump is President. It's not difficult to see the conflict there. That's what 3rd world Dictators do when they are in power. They take all the Government money and give it to themselves.

It's corruption and that is the job of Warren and others to make sure that isn't going to happen. What's the problem with that???

He's testifying under oath and has to guarantee that "NOT A SINGLE DOLLAR" will somehow benefit the Trump family. That question was idiocy..which makes her an IDIOT, in addition to her shameful display on Hillary's campaign trail.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

No, that makes you an idiot for thinking that.

The President isn't supposed to make a single dollar from tax payer money being spent by the Government for the benefit of the Tax payers.

That is Corruption. Spending our Tax Dollars to make themselves wealthy. How can you possibly defend that??? Are you insane???

You always complain about Government spending the money on the poor, or sick or wasting money sending it to other nations and yet now your saying it's ok if they just take it and put it in their pockets?????

Is your partisan bias that strong that you are happy to let the Government take your money and put it in their own pockets now????

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So how was Carson supposed to know if Trump has interests that would get funding?

Warren was over-thinking and over-assuming again.

If she had some actual examples, maybe it's a different story.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

She has every right to ask that question. In fact that is why she's there. To ask those types of questions. All Carson had to say is "Yes, I assure you that the President and his family won't be profiting from Gov. spending while he's in charge of the Government." How hard is that????

I mean are you saying that we should appoint people that can't even say they're against corruption within Government???

Does she have the right to ask any question she wants? Yes. Should she? Well I suppose that depends upon your political inclinations. She has a large amount of resources and a well educated staff on hand at all times. In my opinion, if she's asking questions that the answer could be found without a public spectacle, then she's grandstanding. You can root out corruption without grandstanding. And just FYI....nothing at all stops Trump from running his business while president as long as completely domestic. The Constitution is clear on this. It would be darn near impossible to get Trump to relent if he would wish to remain in charge of his domestic holdings. Even better...nothing stops him from taking taxpayer funded contracts. The only thing that would be corrupt is if he was UNFAIRLY awarded those contacts..understand?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join