It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIBERAL IDIOTS Demonstrate Why Their Power Has Been Declining For YEARS.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
January 12, 2017

Because there are so many of them, I'll just add to this thread as "Liberal Idiots" demonstrate why, or how they've earned that title, rather than start a thread for each. (ATS storage capacity isn't large enough, LOL.)

FIRST UP.. We have U.S. Senator ELIZABETH WARREN, Democrat, representing the state of Massachusetts.

Today, during confirmation hearings for President-elect Donald Trump's cabinet, Elizabeth Warren attempted to totally humiliate neurosurgeon, and former presidential candidate, Mr. BEN CARSON.

""Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) used her first round of questions to HUD nominee Ben Carson to highlight an issue Democrats have struggled to bring to a vote. “Can you assure me that not a single taxpayer dollar that you give out will financially benefit the president-elect or his family?”, asked Warren.

“The things that I do are driven by a sense of morals and values,” said Carson. “Therefore, I will absolutely not play favorites for anyone.”

“It’s not about your good faith,” said Warren. “That’s not my concern. My concern is whether or not, among the billions of dollars that you will be responsible for handing out in grants and loans, can you just assure us that NOT ONE DOLLAR will go to benefit the president-elect and his family?”

She made herself look like a total fool while helping Hillary lose the election, and now she's lashing out at good-natured people like Ben Carson.

Full Article: www.washingtonpost.com... ab0524f

edit on 1/12/2017 by carewemust because: Removed incorrect info saying she was from Oklahoma. Sorry for the insult, Oklahomans!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I ask the same question about McCain of Arizona. There must not be much else running...another reason I want term limits.

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Yeah I thought her questions were absurd...honestly i thought Rubio was out of line as well with Tillerson

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
January 12, 2017

Because there are so many of them, I'll just add to this thread as "Liberal Idiots" demonstrate why, or how they've earned that title, rather than start a thread for each. (ATS storage capacity isn't large enough, LOL.)

FIRST UP.. We have U.S. Senator ELIZABETH WARREN, Democrat, representing the state of Oklahoma.

Today, during confirmation hearings for President-elect Donald Trump's cabinet, Elizabeth Warren attempted to totally humiliate neurosurgeon, and former presidential candidate, Mr. BEN CARSON.

""Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) used her first round of questions to HUD nominee Ben Carson to highlight an issue Democrats have struggled to bring to a vote. “Can you assure me that not a single taxpayer dollar that you give out will financially benefit the president-elect or his family?”, asked Warren.

“The things that I do are driven by a sense of morals and values,” said Carson. “Therefore, I will absolutely not play favorites for anyone.”

“It’s not about your good faith,” said Warren. “That’s not my concern. My concern is whether or not, among the billions of dollars that you will be responsible for handing out in grants and loans, can you just assure us that NOT ONE DOLLAR will go to benefit the president-elect and his family?”

She made herself look like a total fool while helping Hillary lose the election, and now she's lashing out at good-natured people like Ben Carson. Why do the people of a conservative state like Oklahoma, keep re-electing Elizabeth Warren as U.S. Senator?

Come now...really? Warren is from Massachusetts.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

This really sums it all up

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TacticalStats

Amen...McCain is a a real douche. He started the whole golden shower gate as well. He needs to go away

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I just cant stand him. If there is an inkling of a chance to bomb a populace it is always him speaking first. In truth I wish I got the check from the mil-indy complex that he seems to receive for speaking up quickly.

a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacticalStats

I ask the same question about McCain of Arizona. There must not be much else running...another reason I want term limits.

I can tell you exactly why McCain keeps getting elected here in my state. The Media. Our only major paper is the Arizona Republic, which has steadily become more and more leftist since leftist media giant Gannet bought it in 2000. The 5 major news channels in this State ( ABC15, CBS5, Fox10, 3TV, and NBC12) all paint any GOP challenger to him as a loon. Of additional note...NBC12 is also owned by Gannet. Simply put, McCain is supported by the media companies in this state and his challengers from the GOP side are all lampooned by them. The Dems have never put up a worthy adversary to him and spend little to no money campaigning against him...and why should they? He is basically one of them.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

January 12, 2017

FIRST UP.. We have U.S. Senator ELIZABETH WARREN, Democrat, representing the state of Oklahoma.

She made herself look like a total fool while helping Hillary lose the election, and now she's lashing out at good-natured people like Ben Carson. Why do the people of a conservative state like Oklahoma, keep re-electing Elizabeth Warren as U.S. Senator?

I fixed that, and Added apologies to the good people of Oklahoma for insulting them.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Right on...where's the like button?..ah

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thank you for the incite to Arizona politics. I have always been curious to the why with him from up here in Steeler country

a reply to: Arizonaguy

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Maybe you can start a thread entitled "Republican Idiots", if there are enough blatant ones, like Warren.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So asking about ethical concerns of possible future cabinet members is a bad thing?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Right wingers and their wacko conclusions. Just look at your logic. No wonder many of you live in an alternate universe.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Thank you for the incite to Arizona politics. I have always been curious to the why with him from up here in Steeler country

a reply to: Arizonaguy

Oh wow...the Steelers have been my team for 40 years! I'm originally from PA, but have been here for a couple decades plus some. Let's win this Sunday! Here we Go!!

Also, I believe you'll find that the media is responsible for most incumbents that can't be voted out.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't really give much credit to the left/right paradigm when it comes to the top levels of our government. Felt his nonsense equaled the same level of stupidity that you speak of with Warren. They both represent what I dislike in politics.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

January 12, 2017

I fixed that, and Added apologies to the good people of Oklahoma for insulting them.

You have to laugh at the irony that you are calling liberals idiots, yet claimed Warren represents Oklahoma and you did not actually fix your OP.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Right wingers and their wacko conclusions. Just look at your logic. No wonder many of you live in an alternate universe.

I am very glad to live in a universe alternate of the liberals. My universe boys are boys and like girls and we can afford our own healthcare. Your liberal universe is filled with lgbtqrslmnop aids parients and beta male Starbucks baristas who can't afford their own birth control.

(post by JW667 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join