It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI ATS! I bet this tittle isn't in use.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Sorry about the tittle but I picked 6 or 7 before this one and I kept getting the tittle already in use error.

I come mostly for the crazy, entertaining, and even the scary conspiracies. I don't believe them all but love taking my mind down all the rabbit holes.

I think I'll try my best to stay away from the political forums though

edit on 12-1-2017 by MfId77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MfId77

Hello, relatively new here myself but welcome to the rabbit hole. It is my favorite journey when I am off from working.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Hiya!

Hope you find some interesting and fun things.

I don't believe them all either but, isn't it wild to imagine?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Welcome aboard. I don't post much and have only created one thread (an intro thread) but it's a good community; posting your own threads with interesting content will help you assimilate into the community much faster, but you can drive-by post like me and still be a unique part of the community. Look forward to your contributions.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Welcome! I limit my viewing of the political forums, but it is a place you can help gauge peoples credibility and character. That can be useful when researching. Anyway, enjoy your time here.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Welcomes to the rabbit abysses!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Welcome!! Allow me to add a little 'splash' to your wonderfully titled intro thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ahhh yes, I remember when I was that innocent and naive hahaha

I originally found this place while looking into RH- blood and stuck around for the ancient history stuff.
My gateway topic was guns, I got into that fairly heavily and nowadays Im a full on mudpit junkie. I keep telling myself "OK just one more post and it will be the last one, I wont even click on political threads even just to have a look" It doesnt work LOL

Welcome to the site and I hope you have more luck avoiding the politics than I did

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Is that Aquino?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

top topics

join