It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Steele - Intelligence Sources vouch for his credibility

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well if Putin was planning on using this to blackmail Trump, looks like it backfired !!

He can't expose something that's already been published

Now what?

An ex MI6 agent using his contacts has informed the intelligence agencies that Russia has videos of Donald Trump that can be used to blackmail him WHEN he becomes president

There are at least two different honeytraps from two Russian cities and we don't know the full detail about these events that could produce Epstein like young female model wannabes

Russia will not leak them they will use them after Donald is POTUS,that's why the security agencies are worried that a foreign country has power over their leader

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Will we ever earn our lesson? This dossier is nothing but propaganda and the establishment democrat and republicans paid for it to exist. If they never did hired this character, the report would never exist. They with the media minion are willingly undermining our democracy for poltical purposes. Our Intel agencies have been politically compromised for decades. We should never trust these people. They got us 9/11 (not by conspiracy, but by failed cooperation between agencies and lack of action) and got us into a the Iraq war with the cooked up WMD push and now the Russian hacking false flag. They already sent troops to the Russian border including heavy artillery. Obama expelled Russian diplomats for the US. Obama is ushering WW3 to our doorstep. If you don't see this then you are nothing but sheep.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Thread is about these so-called credible sources... Stop trying to change the topic.

Let's have 'em. Bring 'em on out. Sources. Then we'll all judge their credibility, or lack of same, together. Won't that be fun?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Christopher Steele is the author... the OP pretty much laid out some of his past work... Feel free to judge his credibility, though I'll opt for now to believe the findings of NYT, Guardian, and others that he's the author, a longstanding former British spy, and reputable with intelligence gathering.

Doesn't prove his report is true, but it does appear to check the box for credible.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Well so far, nobody can show anything that could be "blackmailable".

What exactly is going to be happening ?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This report disagrees with you and U.S. Intelligence briefed Trump on this report and possibility of blackmail.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: seagull

Christopher Steele is the author... the OP pretty much laid out some of his past work... Feel free to judge his credibility, though I'll opt for now to believe the findings of NYT, Guardian, and others that he's the author, a longstanding former British spy, and reputable with intelligence gathering.

Doesn't prove his report is true, but it does appear to check the box for credible.

What should this be called? #GolderShowerGate? There's no credibility to the context of the dossier. Who are his sources and are they credible? Where's the hard evidence? There aren't even any hacked e-mail like people have for Podesta and Pizzagate. NO expert analysis of an officially released birth certificate. Those actually have tangible hard evidence to present. If you want to take Trump down, you will have a sliver of hope that something in there is true. The idea is to hang this fabrication over his head his entire presidency " Russia has blackmail on Trump" will be the ongoing cry from the left. They want everything he does with respect to Russia to have this footnote. It's the alternative reality they live i and want everyone else to follow. Trump is Russia Manchurian candidate, Russia hack the election is all part of the same narrative. The American people are being gas lighted.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
...and who are these unnamed sources, again??? What, other than agenda, makes them so trustworthy, and believable?

Hmm..yet pizzagate, Obama a muslim/gay, not from America and had less but gained traction on here from people on the right.

Apparently it only matters or is to be believed if these unnamed sources are against someone you don't like. Not sure if you yourself has ever bought into those stupid conspiracies but I have seen idiots go on less.

Also when there are other sources to refute the right's conspiracies, they are shunned as being left lies, made up..etc. All that is need d for this supposed conspiracy to be put to sleep is one source from 4chan...yeh not hypocritical at all.
edit on 13-1-2017 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

...and who are these unnamed sources, again??? What, other than agenda, makes them so trustworthy, and believable?

Well if this is a result of espionage, tradecraft would say those sources are to be protected so they are not assassinated
or found out to be moles by the Russian government.

Why do you insist it is "AGENDA" does everything have to be agenda?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Well so far, nobody can show anything that could be "blackmailable".

What exactly is going to be happening ?

You guys and your constant denial are gonna force a video of Trump being pee peed on to be released.

I hope you guys keep it up for one, I am investing in the Ruble and popcorn haha

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Why not capture Putin and interrogate him? That's they only way to know since Putin may or may not have that tape.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremySun
Why not capture Putin and interrogate him? That's they only way to know since Putin may or may not have that tape.

You know that is not a viable choice...

We will see what happens though, we will see

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

In this case? I'd have to say I suspect it might be. I hate to be that guy, but prove to me it's not agenda-driven, and I might be a bit more inclined to take it more seriously...

Just like with the birth certificate imbroglio of the early Obama years. I didn't take that seriously either, because that was all about, you guessed it, agenda.

Show me I'm wrong in not taking this seriously. No one has been able to yet. ...and no, I didn't vote for Trump--I happen to think he's probably as bad a choice as she who shall never be named again would have been.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

Hate to break it to ya, but I don't like Trump. Didn't vote for the guy, won't the next time, either. Don't like him, don't necessarily trust him any further than I could throw him.

That's not a reason to make stuff up.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

Well if this is a result of espionage, tradecraft would say those sources are to be protected so they are not assassinated
or found out to be moles by the Russian government.

Why do you insist it is "AGENDA" does everything have to be agenda?

How about Trump's political opponents, Republican and Democrat hired a private company to do “opposition research” in order to obtain information that would damage their political adversary. That's not an agenda?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A pee tape won't hurt Trump in the 2020 election. Everyone knows he is a pervert. He looks at naked teen girls. He grabs pussies. He looks at his daughters weirdly.
edit on 13-1-2017 by JeremySun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

All I'm asking for is who were the sources? Is that really too much to ask for?

This sounds remarkably like the "birth certificate" nonsense, and the "he's a Muslim" BS. Didn't like that, don't like this.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

a reply to: spiritualzombie

All I'm asking for is who were the sources? Is that really too much to ask for?

This sounds remarkably like the "birth certificate" nonsense, and the "he's a Muslim" BS. Didn't like that, don't like this.

Of course that's too much to ask for. This is an intelligence report by a reputable intelligence firm with contacts in Russia. They don't divulge those contacts and destroy their business, not to mention put people's lives at risk.

You don't have to believe it. Even the author is not necessarily in full belief of all the intel. He sends his report with his reputation stamped on it ... with the understanding, this is not proof, it needs to be verified.
edit on 14-1-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Even so-called "reputable" people can have an unholy agenda, especially if there are lots of $$$, promises, and other perks associated with it.

Hell, Steele, himself, may have been the one that engaged in the weirdness, and maybe he is being forced to make such accusations because HE is the one being blackmailed to do so.

Reputations rise and reputations can fall. He may be the sleazy weirdo being blackmailed for all we know. If anybody knows how to use such tactics, it would be the ________ and the ______.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join