It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Russian Conspiracy Angle Is Bunk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It seems these days that a person cannot escape the constant droning about Russia. Not in Social Media, not in the MSM, not in the alternative media, and not at discussion forums such as here at ATS. It's a never ending cavalcade of Russia stories. Did they do it? How they did it? They didn't do it, and here's why! What do they know? Did Trump know? Congress? The spooks? More has been written about, tweeted about, and televised about this continuing story than any other recent story that I can remember, it's the biggest invader of media since 9/11. But lately I have been having some serious questions about it all....

First of all, I am questioning the entire story because Russia is not the only hostile country that hacks us. We know that China is likely behind several high level hacks of important information. Other hostile countries, such as North Korea and Iran are also suspected of several high level hacks of sensitive information as well. Even friendly nations, such as Israel, have the ability to hack just about anything, and the prevailing opinion is that they probably do hack sensitive info here in the USA. Then we have the UK and Germany. Do they have the ability? Most certainly. Would they? Maybe, but if you were in their shoes and found out that the USA was snooping on you in any way possible, what would you do?

So we know that there are several countries that can and do hack whatever they can about us here in the US. Government sites, Military sites, Corporate sites, and Political sites. To dismiss the notion that they probably hold the same info or very similar info as what was revealed to the US populace through the supposed Russian hacks is naivety. So what do they do with this info? Why, they use it to their advantage, of course. The same thing that the Russians are being accused of. That leads us to the question...why so much emphasis on Russia then?

I believe that this is all about exposure. China, Israel, etc..they don't expose the government for what it is...a bunch of liars and crooks. They don't expose the corruption, the trickery, the deceit, and the outright criminal activities. They use it as a bargaining chip...they use it to internationally blackmail our leaders into adopting positions that benefit them, in exchange for nondisclosure. It's as simple as that...,the show goes on and nobody knows who Oz is behind the curtain. Russia wants nothing from the US except to keep them out of their business. So if Russia was in fact behind the hacks, they were only doing what every other country does...using illegally gained info to their advantage. Yet here we are, having a meltdown over something that has been probably going on for decades...all because those in power and their mouthpieces have been exposed.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
inevitably by rejecting a cognitive dissonance lifestyle, there will be a painful peroid of transition before you can fully embrace the Cold War 2.0 alternative...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian
inevitably by rejecting a cognitive dissonance lifestyle, there will be a painful peroid of transition before you can fully embrace the Cold War 2.0 alternative...

Nice post! That video amazingly illustrates these points. We have seen posts here that talk about the media and the intelligence community actively working in concert with those in power to produce this sham, but I will go even further....the Media and the intelligence community share the power with the traditional figureheads now, they are all one and the same, and none can be trusted.

new topics

join