It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin and the alt-right conspiracy theorists finally hold hands in public

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's hard to keep up with the Alt-Left agenda.

Countries in Europe who have been around for thousand of years that want to be isolationist to preserve their culture are accused of being bigoted.

Only specific cultures are aloud to be celebrated or retain their history to help keep DIVERSITY alive haha.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Countries in Europe who have been around for thousand of years that want to be isolationist to preserve their culture are accused of being bigoted.

Only specific cultures are aloud to be celebrated or retain their history to help keep DIVERSITY alive haha.

Yes, sure is tough to follow. You'd think they would have the decency to tell us who to discriminate against ahead of time.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Traitor is a harsh word.

You know what happens to traitors, correct?

Are you planning on killing a lot of people? Should we call someone, it sounds like you are planning something.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Nothing to add, but did want to remark that this is a very well-thought out take on the USA-Russia/USSR dynamic.

Have a star.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
a reply to: SaturnFX

Nothing to add, but did want to remark that this is a very well-thought out take on the USA-Russia/USSR dynamic.

Have a star.

Thank you. I sell em for beer.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes, sure is tough to follow. You'd think they would have the decency to tell us who to discriminate against ahead of time.

Yea, that would be nice. But then it would be hard to all us racist, sexist, xenophobic, and the rest of the ist's and phobics when we decide to take a different stance than them on something.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

There's an alt-left? Wow, I barely even see a 'left' in this country, much less and alt-left.
But I suppose 'alt-left' is a lovely response-word from the 'alt-right'. No, you're the 'alt'!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I believe the proper term is Ctrl-Left.
Remember how offended they become when they are labeled something mediocre and common. Like "boy, "girl", "black", "white"?

Do please try and show some respect to the snowflakes that we hijacked democracy, liberty, freedoms, and their girlfriends from.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Yea, and Hillary was really for the working man.

The Clinton's are career politicians and have a cool quarter billion that we know of courtesy of public office. I'm sure they never made any decisions that could negatively effect common folk.

I like the Alt-Left conspiracies, they took a trash page out of the extreme righties and are pushing the same type of tabloid garbage.

But hey, at least you guys have fancy "reputable" "news" brands to slap on stories with no evidence. Just plenty of stories with anonymous sources or the intelligence community who the left laughed at during the Iraq war.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

But the man who Twitters on a golden toilet, stills his hourly laborers and has his products made in China and Mexico is the populist.

Why do you think his stuff is made there?

Please explain.

He stiffs his hourly workers? When where and how?

Do you follow him on twitter? Why do you hate twitter and the 1st amendment?

Mediamatters. Is that the Soros project?

Doesn't he undermine governments?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ahhh... all my plans have come to fruition.. the alt-right is merging with the conspiracy theorist community.. Now the liberals will finally be purged..

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You guys really have nothing better to worry about?

I am concerned for people who dig in their heels and hold onto ideas and positions with unwavering abandon because _ _ does not see/feel/ think in a way that you can relate to or agree with.

Devide & concur

I am frightful at humanity's willingness to turn on each other.

I don't say that as a...Fill in the ____. I say it as a Homosapien, and inhabitant of planet Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join