It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin and the alt-right conspiracy theorists finally hold hands in public

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
mediamatters.org...

"Radio host and prominent Donald Trump ally Alex Jones was told by an RT host that Russian President Vladimir Putin asked him to "say hi to Alex.” Jones has claimed that he was told years ago that "Putin’s a big listener" and was previously informed that the “Russian government listens to" his show and the Kremlin partially “modeled” RT off of his Infowars network."

Well I think it's becoming more and more clear that we have a bunch of traitors in our midsts. This isn't the first time I've said this and it won't be the last. The alt-right conspiracy theory community is against the average hard working American. The crazy guy who lives down the street from you with all the garbage and crap in his lawn is hardly the best person for career advice or direction in life. What a mistake. The alt-right should disappear and relegate themselves to a dark cave while they slip into the depths of their own shame.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Question for you.

Why is being friendly towards other world powers so terrible that you have to call people traitors.

The real traitors are those moronic fools who keep wanting to get closer and closer to seeing the ICBMs fly.

Why is Russia so bad to have as a friend?

Russia is not your enemy.

Your real enemy is much closer to home.

P

edit on 12/1/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Whats up snowflake! You triggered today???? What is it? 8 days until we take out the garbage?

I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ok. Let me explain something to you about the "alt right". They are not a unified movement, platform, or organization. They are not nazis or racists, though there may be a few among them that are. The alt right is not bad, the interpretation by the media and the left is incorrect.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Question for you.

Why is being friendly towards other world powers so terrible that you have to call people traitors.

The real traitors are those moronic fools who keep wanting to get closer and closer to seeing the ICBMs fly.

Why is Russia so bad to have as a friend?

Russia is not your enemy.

Your real enemy is much closer to home.

P

Russia is your friend

America is your enemy

Russia is your friend

Americans are your enemies

Russia is your friend

Americans are you enemies

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yea, and Hillary was really for the working man.

The Clinton's are career politicians and have a cool quarter billion that we know of courtesy of public office. I'm sure they never made any decisions that could negatively effect common folk.

I like the Alt-Left conspiracies, they took a trash page out of the extreme righties and are pushing the same type of tabloid garbage.

But hey, at least you guys have fancy "reputable" "news" brands to slap on stories with no evidence. Just plenty of stories with anonymous sources or the intelligence community who the left laughed at during the Iraq war.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Whats up snowflake! You triggered today???? What is it? 8 days until we take out the garbage?

I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!

You Trumpflakes almost melt everytime someone says anything about the glorious leader

Love live Russia!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I just ordered a clutch cable for my Ural. I want it in perfect shape to go see Guardians.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

If we want to talk about traitors, then we should talk about the instigators of the TPPA that Obama oversaw.

Luckily it looks like it has sunk faster than a lead balloon, but that nasty piece of US legislation sought to open all governments up to legal action from corporations if they had too many safety laws.

In other words, if a nation passed a law to keep workers safe any evilcorp & co could sue the govt for 'lost profits' It was just one of many clauses that meant nations were losing sovereignty.

Putin has not made a single move yet other than delay any reactionary measures to Obama's little temper tantrum at Russia in the closing moments of his regime.

Let's see what he actually does when Trump assumes power before passing judgement.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea, and Hillary was really for the working man.

The Clinton's are career politicians and have a cool quarter billion that we know of courtesy of public office. I'm sure they never made any decisions that could negatively effect common folk.

I like the Alt-Left conspiracies, they took a trash page out of the extreme righties and are pushing the same type of tabloid garbage.

But hey, at least you guys have fancy "reputable" "news" brands to slap on stories with no evidence. Just plenty of stories with anonymous sources or the intelligence community who the left laughed at during the Iraq war.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

But the man who Twitters on a golden toilet, stills his hourly laborers and has his products made in China and Mexico is the populist.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

How the hell did you jump from this

"Radio host and prominent Donald Trump ally Alex Jones was told by an RT host that Russian President Vladimir Putin asked him to "say hi to Alex.” Jones has claimed that he was told years ago that "Putin’s a big listener" and was previously informed that the “Russian government listens to" his show and the Kremlin partially “modeled” RT off of his Infowars network."

to this

Well I think it's becoming more and more clear that we have a bunch of traitors in our midsts.

???

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain Looks more like Krutchfield -Jacobs ( mad cow)then a banjo. That's how it behaves anyway. It tries to infect others. Only Left wingers can be a snowflake. Center and right are humans.
Yuh mad bro? Triggerd Snowflaker

edit on 12-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Just to clarify for you, Ive been a fan of Putin long before Trump was political or the term Alt-right had been heard.

I think its people like yourself who blindly follow the MSM narrative and your corrupt leaders who are the real traitors to America

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I hear CNN has a 4 hour special planned for this !!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Well I think it's becoming more and more clear that we have a bunch of traitors in our midsts.

Yup.

To be exact: 65,844,954 of them.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hmm

Is Russia our Friend?
heh....no.

Are they then our competition?
Not even that. China is our competitor. You fight the good fight with a competitor but its just business..you still go for drinks afterward sort of thing.
China loses big(ly) if the US totally fails as they own a significant portion of our value. China has a vested interest is the US continuing to succeed..if only to ride our wake for a easy success method themselves. Nixon had it right here when he said they could be our enemy or our competitor..and so he chose the latter.

So, then are they the enemy?
Well, the USSR was absolutely our enemy. They were sort of like the evil empire that allowed the US to feel good by contrast..but the USSR fell, Or did it.
Putin is very much a old school fellow longing to MRGA as in pre-collapse greatness. His invasions of the neighbors, the crackdown of human rights, the subjugation of the middle east and the pushing back to influence in the far east all stink of a resurgence of the old union. Its not something to just dismiss unless you figure history teaches nothing.

Is the US being thanks for allowing Vlad to further his goal of a return to the USSR by not being a obsticle? Its never a good thing when the person who is your sworn enemy for decades upon decades that cost your country mass lives and finances gives a thumbs up to a puppe..erm..person they helped install.

Especially when the stated goals of the former USSR was to de-legitimatize the federal government as a strategy to defeating the US and becoming the worlds main superpower.

I dont think we should start war with Russia of course, but the alternative is certainly not cowering and becoming a servant to their interests. Watch this president carefully, and watch the interactions between our...frenemy and our president, regardless of which "side" you claim to be on...same with the former and the one coming after..but I would say there is some concern to be raised here.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

No, he's not. But he's better than Clinton IMO. I never supported him and we'll keep getting cheated by both parties.

Especially with the narrative that "Russia hacked the election". People eat it up and forget this is all the fault of the DNC.

They made it impossible for Bernie to win an proped up Trump, and they'll get away with it because the media has to cover their ass to since they helped.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Can you show the proof that would make him a traitor? Are we at war with Russia? It has not be declared. It is impossible that he is a traitor.

Aw the alt right. The demon that haunts the dreams of the grand idea's of Liberalism, which is the ctrl-left. It is all the same. The left wants to control how things go, and so does the right.

I would rather hope that the American people have more in common than less. Do you really want a war with Russia? This is not the JV team your use to.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh dear - another liberal screaming at others for being traitors.
Seems like something has upset the little fellow.

It's odd because conservatives are accused of being isolationist and not in line with the global order and multiculturalism, but if you speak to someone who is not on the list of accepted multiculturalism, you are a traitor.

I guess liberals have not done a good enough job on providing the list of people we can talk to and who we have to hate.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
mediamatters.org...

This isn't the first time I've said this and it won't be the last. The alt-right conspiracy theory community is against the average hard working American.

BrokedownChevy, why do you hate average hard working Americans?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join