It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Urges People To 'Buy L.L.Bean' Amid Boycott Threat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: visitedbythem
L L Bean is a great company. I think I will be putting in an order soon. Its definitely not a snowflake company

I find irony in people calling others snowflakes whenever they are buying something just because someone they like tells them to

It's cute you're u can take orders though

Although I remember when people did or parroted what Obama said they called them lemmings or shills

Double standard.

How is obamacare working out for you snowflake? Taking orders?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

L L Bean is a great company. I think I will be putting in an order soon. Its definitely not a snowflake company

I find irony in people calling others snowflakes whenever they are buying something just because someone they like tells them to

It's cute you're u can take orders though

Although I remember when people did or parroted what Obama said they called them lemmings or shills

Double standard.

How is obamacare working out for you snowflake? Taking orders?

Uhhh what does Obamacare have to do with anything and with me or anything I said? Doesn't make sense or have any context

"Snowflake". Cute. Once again someone making an assumption about my political offiliation just because I don't support Trump....it's how you guys always refer to people you think are left wing

You Trump Drunk fanboys are becoming as predictable as obamas rabid supporters in 08
edit on 1/12/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I hope Donald Trump asks people to NOT BUY PRODUCTS THAT ADVERTISE ON CNN, until the company that makes/sells those products STOPS advertising them on CNN.

As an aside.. I'll have to look up L.L.Bean. Hope they don't advertise on CNN!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope Donald Trump asks people to NOT BUY PRODUCTS THAT ADVERTISE ON CNN, until the company that makes/sells those products STOPS advertising them on CNN.

What happen to "conservatives" wanting the gov and politicians staying out of the private sector?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You mad bro?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What happen to "conservatives" wanting the gov and politicians staying out of the private sector?

That only applies when it takes away liberties. I want the government to HELP America by ridding us of Anti-American private companies, like CNN. There are probably more..but you have to start some place! :-)
edit on 1/12/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join