It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a significant Trump conflict of interest that may have escaped your attention

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

You've done a wonderful job of showing us who the real retard is around here.
edit on 13-1-2017 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Donald Trump allegedly called his own son, “a retard,” this son being one of two that Trump plans to put in charge of Trump enterprises while Trump is in office as President (a plan that has faced much criticism from the media and ethics experts, but this is beside the point of this post).

Now, if a retard is at the helm of Trump’s businesses, and with Trump demonstrating obsessive compulsion with his Twitter usage and his compulsive need to strike back at perceived opponents, would it not be a natural for Trump to jump in and take back the helm when he deems that the retard is screwing up and running things aground? Expect this to happen much.

I don't think Trump's remark...if he said that.... applies to the older sons, it would be more for Barron the ten year old, and there's a chance he is mildly Autistic. I've looked at video when he is on stage with his father, and some other video of him, and I see signs that are close to my own son who has Fragile X and Autism. Two other of my sons have Fragile X as well. Although my son is not likely to ever be anything but Autistic, whereas it's possible Barron could grow out of it, on;ly time will tell.
This video is more a background to Barron, there is no mention of Autism in it, although in other videos there has been, leaving the low life to make derogatory remarks about the child in the vein that Donald is supposed to have said, which if he did is appalling.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They way CNN is doing this days, they will need 1 month to have people actually taking them seriously.

I love how these news keep coming out and trying to make it big.

Trump will be the next president and that is the end of the story

Get used to it people.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What is a Donald? Is it a hat?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join