It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a significant Trump conflict of interest that may have escaped your attention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Donald Trump allegedly called his own son, “a retard,” this son being one of two that Trump plans to put in charge of Trump enterprises while Trump is in office as President (a plan that has faced much criticism from the media and ethics experts, but this is beside the point of this post).

Well, if Trump’s son is truly a retard (a very politically incorrect term, BTW), then a retard would have a world view, an outlook, and interests differing from those of a halfway bright person like The Donald (and I am being very kind to The Donald here) with all of this adding up to conflicts of interests between father and son.

Now, if a retard is at the helm of Trump’s businesses, and with Trump demonstrating obsessive compulsion with his Twitter usage and his compulsive need to strike back at perceived opponents, would it not be a natural for Trump to jump in and take back the helm when he deems that the retard is screwing up and running things aground? Expect this to happen much.

BTW, is the retard the same son who very indiscreetly said before a radio audience of who-knows-how-many thousands that David Duke deserves a bullet? I am not a legal expert, but this sounds like abetting a very serious crime to me. What a retard!

Oh, well, there are family political issues, and then there are national political issues, and sometimes family political issues get intertwined with national political issues... and with mental issues, too.

Tom Arnold claims to have tapes of Donald Trump using racial slurs and ‘calling his son a retard’

But be kind per Kellyanne Conway if The Donald did, in fact, call his son, "a retard," for The Donald should not be held accountable for what he says; rather, go by what is in his heart.

Verdict: K Conway claims Donald Trump not guilty by reason of you-gotta-go-by-what's-in-his-heart
edit on 12-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think a lot of things are "escaping" from a lot of people around here lately.

Well maybe escaping isn't the right world. Dissolving, waning or maybe dissipating.

Either way, thanks for the "vital" information.
edit on 12-1-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

(post by Damiel removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by ignorant_ape removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Wow, You better never watch Archie Bunker in reruns of All in the Family. Calling your kid retard is pretty mild.

Every word out of the Presidents mouth doesn't have some great existential meaning.

His generation wasn't politically correct.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If Tom Arnold actually had these, he would have released them long ago right?

Not like it would have mattered any.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If Tom Arnold actually had these, he would have released them long ago right?

Not like it would have mattered any.

No because the celebrity star wackers, the ones after Randy Quaid, would come after Tom Arnold!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think CNN should devote 2 hours for this bombshell.

Maybe the Superbowl should be pre-empted too !!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Donald Trump allegedly

That's were I stopped reading.

Where's the proof? If it were real CNN would have devoted 2 weeks to it already.

Must be too fake for even them.
edit on 12-1-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Donald Trump allegedly

That's were I stopped reading.

Where's the proof? If it were real CNN would have devoted 2 weeks to it already.

Must be too fake for even them.

True or not do you really expect obsessive/compulsive Trump to keep his hands off his own businesses?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hidinout

Randy Quaid exposes Illuminati (star whackers)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Yes I like to think he'll be too busy as POTUS and if he doesn't I'm sure there will be wall to wall coverage of it.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I'm seriously not sure what the point of this thread is. Are you making fun of someone here? Is it supposed to be tongue in cheek? This whole thing just seems pointless or like you are desperately trying to make an issue out of nothing. Are you being ironic to make a point that I'm missing here?

(post by Damiel removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

Wow, You better never watch Archie Bunker in reruns of All in the Family. Calling your kid retard is pretty mild.

Every word out of the Presidents mouth doesn't have some great existential meaning.

His generation wasn't politically correct.

Yep, we were not pc and still not.

Had an instructor once say about another student, "if he were my son, I'd shoot him" lol!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
wow i cant believe what tom Arnold is claiming. no i literally cant believe it, unless he releases it. and even if he did who #ing cares. ive called plenty of people retards. i dont think theres a person i havent called a retard. the word doesnt mean anything. "jim wrecked his car" "ohh jim is such a retard". whoooooo gives a damn.

also im willing to bed tom wouldnt release that tape because the context is most likely trump talking about a stupid thing his son did and then saying "hes a retard". which means absolutely nothing.
edit on 12-1-2017 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I think a lot of things are "escaping" from a lot of people around here lately.

Well maybe escaping isn't the right world. Dissolving, waning or maybe dissipating.

Either way, thanks for the "vital" information.

dissipating. That's a timely word. Makes me think that it is exclusive to Trump. Thing is, the more and more I listen to him the more and more I know he has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. He lies all the time, but somehow his lies dissipate over time for some reason, like the time Rosie O'Donnell called him out in his boasts, and told him he was a bankrupt, which he denied as never at the time, and called her a pig....just for laughs I presume...yes and everybody did laugh. She was correct in the long run.
So Donald is a liar. Let's not forget either that all he says...as he says, is for the good of the common people, It didn't stop him filing his bankruptcies in a manner that most creditors would get shiite all..arguably at worst a thief, at best insincere in his platitudes that just go on and on. And he won't produce his tax returns, that's a big issue too, since Trump claimed to be a big...huuuuge giver in charity, but it is known that there are big givers to charity like Romney, that is on their tax returns, the great Elephant in the room when it comes to ordinary people, middle class, what ever you want to call them, since he made the remark back to Clinton about being smart with his tax returns, after she said he never paid any federal tax. No way is his charity millions not going to be there in his tax returns if he is so smart..funny that, since we don't see them?
The upshot of it all, as I see it for this thread, If Donald did call an offspring somehow challenged in some way, ultimately, it comes back to him.
edit on 12-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
MY GOD....REALLY ? Is this what we're going to be doing for the next 4 years here on ATS ?
THREAD AFTER THREAD OF ......

" Trump is evil !!"

"NO, TRUMP IS GOOD !!"

"I'M RIGHT !! "

"No, I'M RIGHT !! "

THERE, I've saved everyone some time....THE THREAD IS NOW COMPLETE !!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DamielPOST REMOVED BY STAFF
europe.newsweek.com...

That's a really good example
It may not go down to well here but the Trump naming is part and parcel of a major part of his bankruptcy agreements, for recovery of the debts that were/are owed.
There's nothing to say so far that agreement is defunct.
edit on 12-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

edit on Thu Jan 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Donald Trump allegedly called his own son, “a retard,”

That's ok. George Bush's Jr own mother called him "slow."

The Bushes are very disappointed that the "smart one", Jeb, didn't make it to the White House.

All it means, is that Trump's son is likely to be president one day.

He obviously has the necessary qualifications.

But, I think Ivanka is being groomed to be the first female president.

So, he'll just have to wait his turn.

edit on 12-1-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join