It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: A Modern Manchurian Candidate?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Obama is manchurian down to his shoes. at this point you wither see it or you don't, but whether he was born in hawaii, an underground base in finland, kenya or indonesia he was brought up through the ranks and groomed as only a tru manchurian candidate can be.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WTAFan
a reply to: Xcalibur254

If the Maidan coup didn't happen, if the democratically elected president Yanukovych wasn't overthrown, if ethnic Russians of eastern Ukraine weren't being threatened with death by western Ukrainians, MH17 would have never been shot down.

FFS Yanukovych was corrupt with his backhand in Russia. How come you have forgotten about EVERY SINGLE OTHER DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED MEMBER OF THE UKRAINE GOVERNMENT who took over after Yanukovych bugger.d off with his Russian pals?

Oh I forgot all those democratically elected Ukrainian MP's magically turned into implanted US stooges.......Jesus H. Give us a break.
edit on 12/1/2017 by yorkshirelad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I reject the usage of the term Manchurian Candidate. The Manchurian Candidate was a brainwashed tool programed to carry out the actions dictated by his handlers. Use of this term in regards Donald Trump over simplifies the problem of Trump and Putin. Unlike the real Manchurian CAndidate, Trump volunteered.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The problem is it is too late and very hard to tell, because the GOP and his base did not properly vet him.

His financial ties are murky because we haven't seen his tax returns and he could literally be getting paid by Putin for all
we know. Many people alluded to the fact that Obama was a secret Muslim based upon his middle name, that was enough to
stoke the rumor mill to this day --> Barack HUSSEIN Obama, dun dun duuunnnnn.

Well in Trumps case, his own son said in 2011 that the Trump organization has considerable holdings in Russia, Trump hired top advisors who are mighty close to the Russian government and president, so what do you expect? The game that was played on Obama has been flipped, and now the chickens are all up in your hair.

Part of the reason there is so much innuendo surrounding him is because he shot himself in the foot when he decided to be so secretive. This is also the main reason why conservatives are having such a hard time managing his defense, you guys can thank Trump; sloppy, terrible job, really terrible,

but mop up for him everyday and keep telling yourself it is everyone else who is crazy.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Can you please explain "the Ukrainian government is a US backed coup" for me? The claim I see come up the most is that Nuland's "F*** the EU," statement is proof. But then the "US fomented" riots were pro-EU. But then "US backed" snipers killed the pro-EU protesters. Then the US backed candidate lost the election.

Personally I think it makes more sense that Russia gave corrupt Yanukovych (we know that's true) a lot of money (we also know that's true) to stop trying to become closer with the EU despite the will of the people. Said people then protested. Men loyal to Yanukovych then killed some protesters. At which point the Ukrainian government (including Yanukovych's own party) impeached him.

Do you deny that your narrative makes no sense?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I couldnt be bothered but I have followed this every day since the start of it all it was a Soros State department coup but Im not going to argue with a zealot or CIA shill I couldn't be bothered.If anyone is interested dont believe me go to the archives here and form your own opinion
edit on 12-1-2017 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So I state facts and your response is that I am a Soros employee and a CIA operative (in the same post)? That's your counter to the proven fact that Yanukovych was a corrupt piece of s***?
edit on 1/12/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

A democratically elected POS the world is full of them

(post by khnum removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yeah. And Putin is at the head of line. Tell me how is Putin, arguably, the richest man in the world on government salary?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Putin is an ex Kgb crook thats looted most of his wealth off oil oligarchs Im not a Russian supporter but I do support your President elects idea that more cordial relations with a country that has 4500 nuclear warheads is not a bad idea.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Putin is the one that broke off relations. And yet you want us to just turn around, show our a**, and say f*** me? Even if most people won't recognize it, Obama was a master at brinkmanship. At least at the end. Trump on the other hand is coming across as Putin's b****.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You really are some character out of Doctor Strangelove

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Isn't it a little weird that Trump supporters are bringing up birthers, when Trump himself is a birther?

It's a funny game you guys play. One minute you're birthers and peddlers of pizzagate... and the next you're pretending to be opposed to all such nonsense.

This thread is specifically about 2 reports, one supported strongly by U.S. Intelligence; the other leaked, unverified, by a reputable former British intelligence agent-- who has since gone into hiding. 

Unlike those ridiculous right-wing conspiracies, nobody is claiming to know one way or another what is truth... We're just talking about the existence of these reports, who supports them, where they come from, and what they have to say.
edit on 12-1-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

This thread is specifically about 2 reports, one supported strongly by U.S. Intelligence;

Please prove that it is strongly supported.

the other leaked, unverified, by a reputable former British intelligence agent-- who has since gone into hiding. 

False. Please verify that the person was, in fact, a British Intelligence agent.

Until then, I'm going to have a laugh at your expense.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

The problem is it is too late and very hard to tell, because the GOP and his base did not properly vet him.

Like anybody had a clear choice.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

How so? I'm not letting the fuhrer I can walk. I'm not trying to protect my bodily fluids. I'm not riding a nuclear bomb like a mechanical bull. And I'm not telling to people not to fight in the war room.

Instead I'm telling it like it is. Russia and NATO had a good relationship until Russia invaded Ukraine and broke off ties with NATO. And now Trump is acting like the US was at fault every step of the way.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Isn't it a little weird that Trump supporters are bringing up birthers, when Trump himself is a birther?

I brought that up and I'm not a Trump supporter.

And don't act innocent, you took this report and skewed it to fit your narrative that he is a Manchurian candidate.

The report you speak of has some sources who aren't even American so don't act like this is substantiated to the degree you try and have us believe.

What your doing is disingenuous just as the birther movement was.

Its the same sort of ideological fallacy, you can't prove your claim, you expect us to prove you wrong. Well just go ask Putin, give me a break.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Regarding the first report:

FBI, CIA Agree That Russia Was Trying To Help Trump Win The Election
www.npr.org...

Two intelligence sources say the FBI agrees with the CIA assessment that Russia interfered in the U.S. election, in part to help Donald Trump, clearing up any confusion and other reporting that the agencies weren't in sync.

The entire intelligence community, in fact, is now in alignment that the hacks were partly motivated to try and install Trump as president.

Regarding the decision to brief Trump on the second report:

FBI, CIA, DNI, NSA all agreed: Tell Trump about explosive Russia claims
www.miamiherald.com...

Regarding the British intelligence agent presumed to be responsible for the report:

Christopher Steele, Ex-Spy Who Compiled Trump Dossier, Goes to Ground
www.nytimes.com...

LONDON — Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence agent who prepared the dossier on Donald J. Trump’s supposed activities in Russia, has gone underground.

According to neighbors and news reports, Mr. Steele hurriedly left his home in Surrey, a county southwest of London, on Wednesday to avoid attention or possible retribution once his identity as the author of the dossier was revealed, first by The Wall Street Journal. The Journal reported that Mr. Steele had declined its interview requests because the subject was “too hot.”

Of course, his intelligence firm has neither confirmed nor denied Steele wrote the report:

Mr. Steele, 52, was a longstanding officer with MI6... ...started a private research firm, Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd., with Christopher Burrows, now 58. Mr. Burrows has refused to confirm or deny that Mr. Steele and Orbis wrote the memos that made up the dossier...

The writing's on the wall.... The real unknown is how much of Steele's report is true, if any.
edit on 12-1-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So a US report says that Russia interfered by giving out information (most of the information we speak of was true and real).

Some fake news stories, and some online trolls and now Trump is bought by him according to your OP.

You took quite a few leaps and pawn off your logical fallacies as fact.

And you included a report done by a private firm in the UK as if that couldn't be biased and agenda based.

This is no different from the ludacris birther movement. This should be in skunk works.

edit on 12-1-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jan 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join