It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Big Cat In Watford

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
www.watfordobserver.co.uk...

The sighting of a large “cat-like” beast in west Watford has left one dog owner fearing for the safety of her pet. Anne Crisp and her husband were sleeping early one morning when they were woken by a “loud growling” sound. She thought it sounded starkly different from the familiar sound of foxes fighting in the night, which drew her husband to investigate further. “My husband took a look out the window and saw a huge animal

Growling loud enough to wake them. I don't remember ever hearing that before, and I've read and heard about many hundreds of British big cat encounters.

There'll be others in the area who've seen this animal. Here's a sighting from 2011.

www.watfordobserver.co.uk...

. . . I could compare it to the height of the fence and it was definitely too big to be a normal cat. I’ve never seen anything like it before. It prowled around for a bit and then slipped under a fence back into the wilderness.

Comparing to the size of a fence is a common way to judge size. The number of steps it takes to cross a road is another. When you see one you'll know.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Theres plenty of big cats around especially since they tightened the laws a lot of the owners just dumped them out of the door.

But it should be said that our old and mousing in the sky cat was a Norwegian forest cat and they can seriously get big especially with the fur, its not unusual for some to reach about 2 stone in weight so one of those in its winter gear would certainly present a large sight and probably would of been nearly 2ft tall in the right weather.

Comparing it to a fence, it could be any height but generally fences are 3,4,6 ft in height depending on whats wanted and if its road facing generally 3ft but without a tape measure it could be a lot lower.

have a look at metro.co.uk... and if you are not used to the breed it can be a jolly surprise.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

If it's as big as my fence i'm off if i see it, that puts it over 6ft tall!! ...... it would deffo not fit under it, unless it was a good digger. Watford to Bristol ....... a few miles, i think i'm safe, tonight at least

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sounds exactly like a dogman encounter.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

i can't say what i saw at 2am ........ on the way back from work back in 2016, it would be like, "pics or it didn't happen"

It happened though.

Enough said, and it weren't a cat, i guarantee "Tom" would have turned on his heels .... oh and it was a pair, hope i never see those mofo's again

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What did you see? Did it have pointed ears?

Did you get a look at it's legs aswell?

Edit, Sorry for so many questions in one post, i find these things fascinating, There have been numerous sightings in the UK, and a lot more in the US, Theres a youtube channel called dogman encounters that discusses them.
edit on 12-1-2017 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

This is the man who can tell us interesting things. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm fortunate that everything I've seen has been cat-like enough to be acceptable to my mind.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There's plenty of panthers and leopards in the UK we live in a small Scottish town and my mum has seen at least one not more than field away heading out of town.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I firmly believe Britain's alien cat issue is very similar to floridas exotic escaped pets issue.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Most of these cats are of the black pabther variety. Pretty

top topics

join