It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All White Hats: Now Is The Time to Come to the Aid of Your Country

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
In my opinion, not since the Civil War has the United States seen such a perilous night. That is to say surrounded, and even worse, imbued, with darkness. Tattooed everything.

The sociopathic prophets of fear--the policy architects whose have centralized their power in the black ops arm--have not only marginalized us as citizens, but have made us despicable to most of the world.

We citizens and voters should have demanded more. This Citizen should've demanded more anyways. Maybe we deserve it and Nero will fiddle over the consuming fire of historical destiny. The pot ashes of lessons not learned.

White Hats we DESPERATELY need you. YOU are our last hope. I know that to ask this of you is easier said than done and comes with risk and the real possibility of hardship. That's always the hero's stake and maybe we have no right to ask that.

I also know you are out there having to operate in a corrupt system you find loathsome. Some of you are hard-headed and right-hearted enough to be really, really pissed off. It appears some of you might already be at work and I personally THANK YOU. You are heroes that truly took your oath seriously.

Last night I had what I can only call an 'immoveable' dream. "It" didn't move in my dream state or in dream time. One image that just WAS for most of the night. I'd wake up for a minute and go right back to it. An upside-down U.S. flag superimposed on mountains. Basically this:

S.O.S. WHITE HATS S.O.S

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Are you talking about hats in a computing sense as every hacker is a bit Gandalf the grey shall we say, i've hacked but i have my moral boundaries personally and thus i consider myself a more white hat but not pure white hat as they don't really exist.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Actually, there is not that many of them. The main advantage they have is the Main Stream Media. If regular people would just stop listening to and believing the lies the MSM spouts. I'm just afraid that we would be too late, because of the dumbing down of the regular people and I have seen how easy it is to mislead them. A little misinformation and a little illicit drugging goes a long way...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Sure, hackers are more than welcome too. Hack the dark.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
In my opinion, not since the Civil War has the United States seen such a perilous night. That is to say surrounded, and even worse, imbued, with darkness. Tattooed everything.

The sociopathic prophets of fear--the policy architects whose have centralized their power in the black ops arm--have not only marginalized us as citizens, but have made us despicable to most of the world.

We citizens and voters should have demanded more. This Citizen should've demanded more anyways. Maybe we deserve it and Nero will fiddle over the consuming fire of historical destiny. The pot ashes of lessons not learned.

White Hats we DESPERATELY need you. YOU are our last hope. I know that to ask this of you is easier said than done and comes with risk and the real possibility of hardship. That's always the hero's stake and maybe we have no right to ask that.

I also know you are out there having to operate in a corrupt system you find loathsome. Some of you are hard-headed and right-hearted enough to be really, really pissed off. It appears some of you might already be at work and I personally THANK YOU. You are heroes that truly took your oath seriously.

Last night I had what I can only call an 'immoveable' dream. "It" didn't move in my dream state or in dream time. One image that just WAS for most of the night. I'd wake up for a minute and go right back to it. An upside-down U.S. flag superimposed on mountains. Basically this:

S.O.S. WHITE HATS S.O.S

I believe they are doing more than we think currently. Many things have come out about how corrupt certain areas of our government is in the US....especially the intelligence side.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
Are you talking about hats in a computing sense as every hacker is a bit Gandalf the grey shall we say, i've hacked but i have my moral boundaries personally and thus i consider myself a more white hat but not pure white hat as they don't really exist.

I thought the same at first. I worked with X-force with ISS/IBM for a while. We were called white hats by the organizations that hired us to pen test and whatnot. Outside of work I was more grey. Haven't been in that industry for a long while. Now I do forensic data mining for some nasty cases which makes me feel better about helping rid the world of really scummy people.

I think the OP is talking more about those in positions of some power that are working against the true corruption.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The term "white hat" in Internet slang refers to an ethical computer hacker, or a computer security expert, who specializes in penetration testing and in other testing methodologies to ensure the security of an organization's information systems.

Is this what you're are referring to?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I wish I was with you to discuss the American flag superimposed upon my beloved country and turned upside down…

What a discussion we could have…

-Chris

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

An upside-down U.S. flag superimposed on mountains. Basically this:

The true Patriots will come from the mountains?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Tattooed everything

I'm spinning
edit on 12-1-2017 by MatterOfPerspective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Consider the Braverman file and make your own conclusions as to who might be wearing a white hat .I am hopeful they are there and are working around the compartmental structure to find the way to fix it .

edit on 12-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
White hats can be considered ethical hackers who give their services to corporations looking to protect them selves from hackers. As someone already said nobody is solid white more of a gray as you learn you will find its easy to pray on the people who dont know how to protect themselves. As you get better you start to target harder to reach objectives where people have some sort of security. Then their are the real hackers who go after really hard to hit targets.

Podestas email password was password= easy
Dnc server had vulnerabilities a year old= moderate to easy
Hillary server no active directory or security measures= easy.

This should give you a good picture. Now try to hack into nasa = extremely hard they actively monitor the network have passive and active security measures and imploy cia in files. Meaning even if you hacked them its going to have to be a top ranked official and that top ranked official doesnt have access to everything. The Chinese spend most of there time targeting nasa and fail and they have a warehouse full of hackers working 24/7.

I dont know what your trying to do however i know your memebership here is linked to an email address which logs your ip address and so you can be traced. Unless you spoofed your ip address and spoofed your mac address and used a proxy to make tracing your harder your not anonymous. Only a few people on this site can claim they have ever been truely anonymous on the internet. It requires a lot of work and even then your highly visible to the wrong people looking directly for people they cant trace. Just because they cant trace you doesnt mean they dont see what your doing

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Don't be discriminating by color. It is appropriate to say someone is old hat, but never use the color white in any phrase about hats.

Just kidding in case you didn't guess. NWO backward means own, they own everything, we have no ownership rights.
edit on 12-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Christopher Story was the first person I know of that used the white hat black hat to refer to actors within the CIA / Money operations . Then the guy over in Japan that used the same term to talk about old orders with very large sums of gold and money allocated for good and proper uses . Cant think of his name at the moment but I think he had a interview with Mr. Rothchild .

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Good guys, ok? Good guys stuck in a system that has spoiled... gone bad. That's all I refer too. Especially those that took an oath---I know that means a lot to some.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Christopher Story was the first person I know of that used the white hat black hat to refer to actors within the CIA / Money operations . Then the guy over in Japan that used the same term to talk about old orders with very large sums of gold and money allocated for good and proper uses . Cant think of his name at the moment but I think he had a interview with Mr. Rothchild .

Benjamin Fulford
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

One man's white hat is another man's black hat.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoGold

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Benjamin Fulford
www.youtube.com...

Scary to think that what Fulford reports might have grains of truth. I for one find his weekly intel updates very entertaining but they are sometimes difficult to align with the overall narrative formed by other whistleblower accounts.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Remember when you picked on me for an upside down flag?

I do.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Remember when you picked on me for an upside down flag?

I do.

No, but I believe you and probably deserve a comeuppance.

It's also probably when I briefly had suspicions you were yet another sock puppet of Franklin J. Camper heheh.

I don't think I've said "long time no see yet" since I've been back, but it's good to see you posting and I've been leaving you stars. I also checked your OP Threads for anything I might have missed while I was away. Especially hoping you had finally revealed what you know about certain subjects you learned in service to our country that scare you too much to talk about. I guess they still do.

You are on my short list of folk I really missed, brother Snarl.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join