It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes Wide Shut, Scientology, & Vivian Kubrick - The Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Still threads like yours can open eyes if used properly.

I'm flatterd, thanks! And there are still many around here that are dedicated to truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Still threads like yours can open eyes if used properly.
Agree . Its how a person approaches a subject with such taboos . Call it a slippery slope where you got to have the correct foot wear lest you fall in too deep .

to OP thanks for the great thread .I am only part way through it and recognize that you did put a lot of good work in it .I am sure I will glean something positive from it

edit on 12-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This really is what ATS is all about, The effort put into this thread in itself speaks volumes of the minds that this site is lucky enough to have. Took a while but it was a fantastic read.

I really am not someone whom is easy scared and really try to overcome my fears by dealing with them head on. Three Stanley films I watched filled me with dread. Clockwork Orange, The Shining and Eyes Wide Shut. I think its something deeper than the cinematography alone and I think its on a spiritual level. I Laugh at every supposed good horror movie, I have watched people die in front of me including my own sons and watch beheadings which are not nice and I feel ashamed to say I watched them. Nothing frightened me more than those three films. Maybe its just me but they are weird.

Thanks for the Thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I am just dropping of this latest vid by James Corbett . Its part of a interview but James reads a comment in his open source for ..shall we say sexual deviance in the matter of pedophilia . If nothing else it will bring into the discussion a word I have never heard before .

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here is a posting on Eyes Wide Shut I wrote a few years ago

Truth has not a chance to prevail in this era of EYES WIDE SHUT.
The time predicted in the occult classic Eyes Wide Shut by the late director Stanley Kubrick.

Many people speculate that Mr. Kubrick’s untimely death after he made Eyes Wide Shut had to do with the content of the movie…His displaying the occult sexual magic rituals of the elite rulers of the world. Some speculate this may have caused these occultists to have done in Mr. Kubrick. This just may be the case, but not for the reasons mentioned above: that being the elite having a serious problem with Kubrick revealing their sex secrets, but in fact Kubrick reveals something much more subtle, sinister and awful.

Indeed, what Kubrick was very esoterically informing us about was more subtle and underneath the theme of the movie, but interestingly, the very title of the movie gives us a huge hint of what he was revealing. To understand this point in context, though, one has to look at the history and themes of Kubrick’s past movies and their relationship to the popular culture, that’s the key here.

Starting with the 50’s classic “The Killing” a gritty crime drama that captured the environment of the criminal element in modern society as Kubrick was so adept at doing in his realistic portrayals of life. This theme of crime continued in Kubrick’s repertoire in another classic “A Clockwork Orange” done in 1971 16 years after “The Killing”.
Both drama’s as noted emphasized crime in modern society, “The Killing,” a tale about robbery and the criminal underground and Clockwork a more updated tale of not only crime but the kinds of crimes that are relative to the Charles Manson and spree and awful serial killers of our time, late 60’s and early 70’s.

The themes in these two movies seem to be portents by Kubrick of a coming era were such crime and types of crimes as in Clockwork will be rampant and pervade American society( think about today’s many mad killers rampant). Certainly such a criminal element was around at the time that Kubrick made these movies, but the degree certainly was not as extensive as it would become in later years…

Similarly, as in two other Kubrick classic’s, “Dr Strangelove, in 1964, and “2001Space Odyssey,” in1968, we have portents of the Star Wars, Star Trek syndrome in the case of 2001, and the macho “nuke em” mentality of a certain type of American patriot in Dr Strangelove which became more personified in the 80’s Reagan era.

Indeed, notwithstanding the genius in Mr. Kubrick, we may have here a pattern of not only unique talent and insight, but if we look closely some kind of pre-knowledge or prescience of Kubrick that indicates he may have been tapped into some occult thought stream—if not being a secret adept himself—dedicated to revealing to us through the popular entertainment vehicle of film, the plans that the elite have for molding society to their desires.

Now we return to the subject of “Eyes Wide Shut” which may have been Kubrick’s swan song or his final clarion call to us about the plans of these secret elites. Indeed we know that openly the movie frames itself around the tale of a young yuppie middle class Doctor stumbling across the sexual magic rituals of the powerful elite, and
their reaction to that in the extent they will go to in covering up their tracks, which includes murder. Also, as some commentator’s have mentioned, there is a powerful theme of sex slavery brainwashing (ala’ MK Ultra) in the drama as well.

www.konformist.com...

All of the above may certainly have some basis in reality. But the contention here is that if that be the case, such things are peripheral to the real dangerous message that underlies the movie and which may have caused Kubrick his life. Kubrick in this regard did a masterful job of diverting attention from the major hidden message of the movie with all the common man vs. the mysterious elite and the sex magic theme, but do we really think they would kill him over that? That’s nothing new, secret or particularly ominous considering what we know of the elite today and what they know we know of them. So if we dismiss the obvious but yet still see something very ominous in the movie then I contend that Mr. Kubrick very brazenly put his message not only underneath the theme of the movie, but had the audacity to put the essence of the message in the title itself, EYES WIDE SHUT.

As a man who obviously in his movie career predicted and foretold of the coming sub-cultural thinking patterns of American society, here in EWS he may have went too far in this case! In portending rampant crime, the space age, the American patriot, those were more or less innocent or anticipated cultural phenomena, but in Kubrick predicting or revealing the era of Eyes Wide Shut…now that may have been going too far. For what Kubrick did was to tell us that in a few years the mass media in conjunction with the elite would begin the final strangulation or usurpation of the minds and hearts of this civilization by bringing in a period that can only be described as a new dark ages. Perhaps beginning in the horrors of 911, where practically the entire world would be blinded by the obvious satanic fraud wrought on the populace with the ridiculous spectacle of buildings disintegrating before everybody’s eyes and being given no reasonable explanation why this happened but yet everyone through ignorance, media hype, and conditioning are told what to believe and what happened, and lo and behold, most have been hoodwinked: EYES WIDE SHUT

The era of EYES WIDE SHUT is simply put: a time when adult human beings will be told and shown blatant lies and absurdities that in ordinary times a child could see through.

The Iraq war, 911, Katrina, AND NOW DONALD TRUMP!...and many other instances that try the credulity of intelligent people.

Eyes Wide Shut

We see, but don’t see
The point:

An addendum to this original essay which I published a few years ago, is that the very movie EWS has a theme of the twin(s) TWIN TOWERS element inside it on two vital points in the movie: the beginning where Cruise is sashaying along the party floor with two sensual, statuesque beauties on his arms…twins if you may, one on his right side and one on his left, though not exactly twins, of course, but very close. And then more subtly in the scene where Cruise is present in the Rainbow costume store where he is getting his cloak (to be able to attend the elite sex party) and all of a sudden again TWINS: JAPANESE TWINS, in fact, little guys, almost midget size (Kubrick couldn’t bring himself to make them tall and really give away the message, think JAPANESE TWINS (TWIN TOWERS) PNAC NEW PEARL HARBOR—911!) are in the mix having elicit sex with the proprietors daughter!

No folks, this is much deeper than Hellfire club sex parties of the elite.

edit on 12-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Anyway, I give 1000 stars to the OP because this great movie deserves such attention, imo.

The OP is outstanding!

I will peruse your ideas more closely later, don’t have the time now, but I thought Id give folks my take on it above

I put this ATS OP in my memorable favorite ATS file

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Wow!
SO much to read. Kubrick Is one of my favorite's.
"Doctor Strange love" is one of my all time favorites of his.
I was unaware of his daughter converting to Scientology.

I remember the "JFK" anniversary.
John B. Wells was there talking about the conspiracy.
But I but am very surprised about Kubrick's daughter.

Im still reading so forgive me.
This Is an Amazing thread.

S&F!

edit on 12-1-2017 by Bigburgh because: Ad Col.

Edit: I believe this is her.
They were so close. It's sad to see that wedge between them.
Hubbard Bless the "Holy Sea"

edit on 12-1-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think it's interesting how you took the political angle. For sure Kubrick was making a statement or two about the political elite. But it isn't about any one party or person in particular. He is staying true to the Schnitzler novella.

He does this by analyzing the psyche of the wealthy & elite. Being a famous film maker, Kubrick had access to Hollywood and the elite (although he chose reclusion and the UK over Hollywood). This tells me that Kubrick was probably knowledgable about one or two rumors about sex magick & pedophilia.

So what Kubrick is telling us is that the latent sexuality harbored in the unconscious mind precedes all human behavior. We make our choices and form our opinions and our fetishes based on the unconscious mind. Knowing that, it becomes obvious that Kubrick is showing us how being elite/wealthy/powerful affects how they govern their empire, and how they satisfy their lust.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
All his success, and prestige and respect... All his efforts... and he was absolutely powerless in the face of Scientology and the influence, the mystical hold it had/has over his own daughter. That's a little scary. This isn't some carefree daughter choosing to persue an acting/modeling career against her father's/parent's wishes. This is a cult that brainwashes you into thinking you must completely disconnect from anyone or anything the church orders you to, including your own closest blood relations, or else the very fate of the universe is at risk!

So strange though. A conspiracy theorist, a supposed "critical thinker"... Wrapped up in this? Scientology? Could she be an infiltrator/investigator/pretender of Scientology? Collecting evidence over the years?

Assuming she is/was still a part of the church at the time of her AJ Info Wars interview, we can be fairly sure that all the things she said were first approved/coached by a high ranking Scientology handler. Something interesting to consider/keep in mind. At the very least there would have been a loose list of approved/not approved talking points.

I wonder (I've not yet visited any links or viewed any video) if the idea/theory of "mind control", brainwashing, Manchurian candidates, etc as it relates to Oswald and JFK assassination were topics she was told to avoid? It might start to get a little too close for comfort to Scientology's own activities...

I guess that's all I got for now. I was just trying to come up with something to add while we all wait with bated breath for the next installment in this examination.

Based on the fact that ColdWisdom himself stated that this, what we have so far, is only about 1/5 (20%) of what he had written, we can comcortably and confidently surmise that it could very well take the better part of half a day or more for the requisite number of moderators to get around to reviewing and giving their vote of approval/disapproval to this work.

(If it comes down to it, please feel free to drop it in my ats u2u/pm inbox, or at my email. Its just my [email protected])

Ever since I saw your new avatar (old one was, I believe, a young Manly Hall? I love his final chapter of "...of the Ages" where he talks about how the robed sages of wisdom have, in the face of today's [1920s? 30s?] obsession with materialism, have gathered up their robes and retreated from view, wanting nothing to do with it) I have secretly and privately wondered if you had something to share with us, some new angle previously unconsidered, some opinion or other about the film (EWS), or if maybe it was just a cool avatar, with obvious conspiracy/secret society connotations...

I'm quite happy and pleasantly surprised that, not only have you had this thread brewing in your mind, just waiting for the right opportunity to spring it upon our ususpecting, fragile minds, ready to rock our world, but you also did so having in mind a major tie-in to Scientology (I've seen some of the Leah Remini show, so, for me and I'm sure, others, it is a topic of current interest) which is something I had Definitely Not Considered...

I hadn't even Heard of Vivian Kubrick before today, let alone that she joined Scientology, lost to her mother, father and sister, let alone that this happened while Stan was working on EWS with mega A-list actor and Scientology Celebrity(basically spokesperson) Tom Cruise...and his wife Nicole Kidman. I heard a story that a leading Scientologist, maybe even THE leader, slapped her across the face right in front of Tom Cruise, and he didn't do a damn thing about it... I wonder if Kidman is still a part of that religion?

This area will always be of at least some interest to me, as I grew up (pretty much) idolizing Tom Cruise as a child due to the movie Top Gun, and to find out these bizarre, unheroic, belittling things about one of your (basically) childhood heroes, (also to a somewhat lesser extent as far as the hero image but still someone whos acting i greatly admired- John Travolta, who, btw, starred in Look Who's Talking with Kirstie Alley, who supposedly introduced Vivian Kubrick to Scientology) it has a lasting impact.

I mean... How? How could such a thing happen? Tom Cruise, hollywood star, a man seemingly in control of his destiny, a man who can have anything he wants... How does he get sucked into this, this THING??? How does he, and other celebrities, Not see through this SCAM?

The only thing I could think, is that, much like the CEO who spends his entire workweek making huge decisions that effect thousands of people and millions upon millions of dollars, and then, in his precious rare free time, goes to a dominatrix to be led around wearing a leash and ordered around by a woman with little to no "real power" in the world of business or politics or finance... He does so because he finds it liberating to let go of control/power for a temporary hour or more, to let someone else make the decisions and be in control of his fate. For that short time, he doesn't have to worry about anything. If something "goes wrong" it won't be his fault or at least, if it is his fault, he will happily accept the punishment delivered by his dominatrix, as a few spankings are very minor compared to the consequences of making an error in his executive duties.

Could it be the same for at least some celebrity/rich/famous scientologists? Or, is it more like the idea mentioned in the op? "A cult which provides sexual servants for the wealthy/elite" and Cruise, Travolta and the others are just "the elite" being served by mind controlled slaves? They just wanted to be closer to the source? Or be able to learn mind control techniques for their own personal use?

Or perhaps the celebrity scientologists are merely the ultimate top dollar sex/other slaves for the ultra wealthy elite.

Or are they really just true believers in this Scientology, and aren't being victimized or brainwashed in any special way, for any special reason, other than the more vague, general sense that you might say ALL Scientologists are "brainwashed" and/or "victimized"?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Interesting thread.
Good work,
I'm looking forward with interest to the rest.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Great artists understand that reality exists on several levels.

What Kubrick did so masterfully is to communicate on all those levels a message

Certainly a deep psychosexual one, and without a doubt an occult and Masonic level and a sinister occult political level. That movie was pregnant with these deep signals, imo.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wow! Very interesting thanks for all the work you put in. Looking forward to part 7!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Nice work. I look forward to the rest.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Bravo! The op is well researched, adequately cited and sourced, and wonderfully written.

Stanley Kubrick died 4 months before the release of Eyes Wide Shut, and before post-production was finished. I wonder if any scenes or details were removed from the film. Is a piece of the puzzle being censored clandestinely? Hmmm,...

Without getting into inappropriate language or possibly spoiling the remainder of your op,... the perversion revealed at Rainbow Rental when Bill Harford (Tom Cruise) returned the costume,... I sure hope that a similar fate does not befall little Helena Harford (Madison Eginton). There is plenty to speculate on her final scene in the toy store.

It's quite interesting that Bill Harford (Tom Cruise) encountered several sexual temptations throughout the film, but never partook in the forbidden fruit. Alice Harford's (Nicole Kidman) final words in the film give a moral and ethical option for Bill's long-withheld passion. There's a kundalini theory out there that focuses on this detail.

Looking into Mandy's character also gives much to consider. Her obituary revealed that she was a former Miss New York pageant winner, had "important friends in the fashion and entertainment worlds", had a rumored fling with a high industry fashion designer, and had undergone treatment for depression in her teens. This woman that we first meet at Victor Ziegler's (Sydney Pollack) party,... was she in the "pleasure business" by willful choice,... or could her past medical treatment and her current affiliations and acquaintances hint toward Beta Programming?

The more I watch the film, the more I see new layers of meaning. There is so much to consider about this brilliant film!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Stanley Kubrick died 4 months before the release of Eyes Wide Shut, and before post-production was finished. I wonder if any scenes or details were removed from the film. Is a piece of the puzzle being censored clandestinely? Hmmm,...

Actually, the Blu Ray version that is available now is Stanley's original cut. It's the first time one of Kubrick's films was released the way it was intended to be seen by Kubrick himself.

All Warner Bros did was use CGI to cover some of the nudity in order to obtain an R rating. I do talk about the conspiracy theories surrounding Kubrick's death in the latter portion of this piece, though.

And all the other stuff you mentioned in your post is also talked about. You're not too far off in your interpretations.

edit on 1/12/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Great thread thanks.

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Sahabi

Actually, the Blu Ray version that is available now is Stanley's original cut. It's the first time one of Kubrick's films was released the way it was intended to be seen by Kubrick himself.

All Warner Bros did was use CGI to cover some of the nudity in order to obtain an R rating. I do talk about the conspiracy theories surrounding Kubrick's death in the latter portion of this piece, though.

And all the other stuff you mentioned in your post is also talked about. You're not too far off in your interpretations.

I've heard some on this here and there with interviews for example. Would have to find more on them but they alluded to what is discussed above, and basically that it was polished to not originally show what Kubrick meant to. Glad there's the release of his original cut.

Off hand I recall this one; Sean Stone talks about "The Eyes Wide Shut Parties Are Real" to A. Jones,

Starts at 8:55 mins in.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yea but the thing about that is, if some kind of illuminati cabal tried to murder Kubrick for revealing their secrets, they failed in their mission because the film was released.

As far as can tell in my research, the only changes made to the film after Kubrick's death were to cover some of the nudity in the orgy in order to obtain an R rating.

Like for example, they superimposed images of people wearing cloaks and masks overtop some of the images of nudity, particularly shots that depicted intercourse. But chronologically, the version shown in theaters and the version on Blu Ray was the original cut from Kubrick.

Eyes Wide Shut also made more at the box office than other Kubrick release.

edit on 1/12/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It amazes me that a well researched and presented thread like this can only get 57 flags (deserves do much more) and a one paragraph thread with the word trump can get over 100..
Thats why I don't bother making threads anymore..

Well done op, big pat on the back from me..

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Personally, when analyzing works of art such as this, I am far from convinced that the artist really had a concrete, conscious message he was intending to get across... or at least, he might have, but a whole lot more than what he intended went into the mix!

I suspect that if there was some conscious desire to expose real "illuminati" or MKUltra activity, some much more important and deeper truths fed in on deeper levels- ones about the human psyche, about power, and our relationship to the world. These things almost seem more important to us here (who are not part of any clandistine clubs), because they impact us individually, in our everyday lives, right now.

Almost anyone who does creative work knows that there is a creative state you click into, in which there is a sort of "letting go" of control. Your vision begins to merge with a part of chaos which has a life of it's own - this is where it grows, evolves, feeds you with energy, and you can end up marveling at your own creation as your body is making it.
I experience it this way, anyway. I suspect it happens when you tune in to the collective subconscious.

I think Kubrick knew that state, and he became, as many artists do, a sort of channel for the collective. His manifestations are a product of his individual vision merged with OUR deeper vision. Being and artist is somewhat like giving yourself over in service to something higher - the manifestation of our dreams. Holding up a mirror for us which allows us to see our own depths.

This is why I love movies such as this - that are troubling because they are touching notes in our own psyche (like the music in the EWS, which I think was so perfectly chosen ) .

Sometimes, I think, the desire to express an interpretation which points outside - at secret societies, the government, the family of the artist, is all an attempt to remove that terrible troubling feeling that it is, in fact, about our self.

Things that are that deep in us, in the underground pools of collective subconscious, it is precisely because we don't wish to acknowledge them.... so when they arise in the springs of artists work, we are quick to point it elsewhere...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Good work, Kubrick is the master of layering his movies ...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join