It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can't let racism erase the legacy of Barack Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I don't care about color or religion, I just want someone to articulate a good argument for why Obama was so much worse than Bush. I haven't seen it yet. Someone please tell me how the country is in worse shape now than it was when Obama took office. (And no, I didn't vote for him either time.) Bonus points if anyone can tell me how Trump is going to make it better.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

$20,000,000,000,000 debt

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Not a good argument at all.
That number goes up no matter who's in office. It's been going up and up for as long as we've been alive.
Have you seen what happened to that number during the Reagan admin?
What about Bush 2 and those ridiculous wars he started--especially Iraq? What do you suppose happened to that number then? Didn't help that a Republican congress blew a budget surplus either.

Sorry, but you can't lay that figure solely at Obama's feet.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

I just want someone to articulate a good argument for why Obama was so much worse than Bush.

I thought you wanted a good argument for why Obama is worse than Bush. I didn't know "nut-ah" was better than facts. And this debt and previous debts are not comparable.
We now have more debt than after fighting WW II. All the debt none of the fighting (yet).

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Whats wrong with calling a spade a spade? Obama was a waste of 8 years. He needs no ones help trashing his so called "legacy".
He will go down in history as the first Black President..... nothing more

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join