It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump predicted the fact free Trump supporters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain
What makes so many people so blindly obedient to this man?

This is my wallet
These are my Rights
This will be fuller
These will be in lights

It's simple, man. Let the People keep more of THEIR money and don't crap on their Rights (especially those 2nd Amendment Rights) and the People will support you. Nothing Trump has been accused of, even if any of it were true (which it isn't) take money from my wallet or Rights from my hands... so does any of it really mean a hill of beans to me? Nah, not really. IF the Russians influenced the election, their influence kept a tax and spend, I hate firearms, we are one global community, Islam is our friend, I'll take from your wallet and give to my Kept Voter Base out of the White House and, honestly, I supported that end whatever the means required to reach it. If true, then thank you Russia! Ya lyublyu tebya, moya rodina 25%...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: banjobrain

Russia has just deployed the latest S400 anti air misslie system around Moscow,your leader is forcing the hand of a nation with 4500 nuclear weapons so I disagree he is a lunatic

Forcing the hand?

Russia should stop messing around with US internal affairs, they should be feeling defensive.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's said that so much of the discussion on ATS is like something in a chat. Everyone--infrequently--I tihnk we've all tried to only stick to the facts and research everything in our post or other posts. But the end result is that's a lot of work and we get tired of treating these forums like a petri dish in a lab. So 80% or more of the time we revert to a monkey person and chatter uncritically, safe in our little security bubble.

I think we all live in bubbles. Some people get out of the buble maybe 15% of the time rather than 5% or maybe as mcuh as 20%, but sadly our instincts are to stay inside that bubble because it's so much work to go outside. And I think both republicans and democrats--and the independents--are dishonest about it, we''d rather blame the others for not leaving their bubbles. WE ALL are imbeciles to one extent or another and can be blamed the same.

Obama talked about this bubble in his farewell speech. He's right of course. But I'm not sure the people in the audience or the people watching really understood it. I think a lot of the people who watched the speech were left leaning and interpreted what Obama said as a condemnation of the republicans. Obviously only republicans live in bubbles. And many Trump supporters didn't even watch teh farewell speech because they like living in their bubble. We all dress up our bubble, make it look nice like a home.

We all grew up and became adults, kind of. I mean, on the outside we're adults. On the inside we've made a lot of progress from those childhood years. And yet we still have our blankey don't we?

EDIT: Here se it for yourself:

edit on 1/12/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This whole damn planet is not going to rest easy until your current leader is history as for the next one I couldn't give a damn if he was ****ing Ronald Mc Donald just end all this crap and inaugurate him for better or worse please.

It's in the works, Russia played the US like a back alley hooker and their hand is growing stronger. I say well played, very well played on Russia's behalf.

We have Donald, not Ronald, but I think they are similar characters.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

He is not even in office and America is even more divided than it was during the Obama presidency.

Whaaa?

He's not even in office yet because Obama is still president.

Your point has no point, unless it were referring to policies exclusive to the presidency.

The level of division in America is not dependent upon a title last I checked.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As you point out, he's not even President yet. IGNORE HIM. If the changes Trump brings are too much for you to handle, there are personal "outs" you know.

I can ignore him, but I cannot ignore the insanity of his supporters who I think are more dangerous. The dystopian future has arrived and it is psychological in nature, no troops needed, just craven and unmitigated dissemblance of reality.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I am so looking forward to the next four years.
I'm also going to buy stock in facial tissue companies.

I am selling my homes and investing in the Rubble, literally.

I'm taking a class in Russian !!

see ....

Я пройду класса в России

I bet you will pass too. I play the game well, you know your team well, I will give you that.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Donald Trump is proving to be a caustic and truly damaging force for America.

He is not even in office and America is even more divided than it was during the Obama presidency.

You are going to start with this insightful piece of garbage?
Really?....
I mean...
Really!?!?

Are you not even going to acknowledge the things the current administration had said and done to lead us to this point? I swear the ignorance knows no bounds in some individuals. I wont even read any further than what I quoted because you started building your narrative in the second line.

This is exactly why people like you lost this election because you think so highly of yourself and ideals.
Get over yourself!

The thread is INSIGHTFUL, that is like a cosmic Freudian slip...

The word you mean is INCITE, which what your post is trying to achieve funny enough. And I didn't lose the election, we all lost in the election, you just haven't figured it out yet because your team is UNABLE to be self-critical, that is called being a RINO.

It depends upon what you are talking about regarding Obama. Much of the opposition to Obama is based upon the constant diet of negativity, disinformation and lies Conservatives subject themselves to via FOX News and the singular messaging.

I will gladly criticize Obama for things his short comings, but I will not agree with the fake reality conservatives promote about his performance.

In the end you guys elected a pathological liar as president because you are fed a steady diet of pathological lies by your media, it really is fitting.

edit on 12-1-2017 by banjobrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes Trump Predicted a lot of things back in the 80s

of what would Happen and what he would do and what the supporters would act and do

( its easy to find on the next )
if he became a presidential elect

Trump Actually predicted his own outcome ..

Meanwhile back in 2000

Explain this #!!!!

Inherited a Budget Crunch form President Trump !!! ???

Lisa Simpson calls Donald Trump Presidency, Increased Debt
www.youtube.com...

Simpsons president trump
www.youtube.com...

Simpsons Donald Trump 2000 vs Trump escalator entrance 2015
www.youtube.com...

edit on 52017FridayfAmerica/Chicago112 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Well for one they didn't get the electoral map right. So, that's one thing that doesn't need to be explained. Also, if The Simpsons predicted the future does that mean Trump is going to leave the nation bankrupt?

EDIT: I also just realized only one of your clips is from 2000. The one where Lisa is President. I'm guessing all the others are from last season. I haven't watched the show for a few years so I can't be sure. But the animation is definitely more recent.
edit on 1/13/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Wolfenz

Well for one they didn't get the electoral map right. So, that's one thing that doesn't need to be explained. Also, if The Simpsons predicted the future does that mean Trump is going to leave the nation bankrupt?

Well kinda, but it quite accurate for 2012

( a So far Mitt romeny vs Obama early stages )

well LOL I just added a Video for that Question ..

I forgot to place that video it all fixed ( post ) now

as the PREZ LISA Simpson said She inherited a a Budget Crunch form President Trump ....
in a Simpson Episode 16 years ago ...

lets see what Happends ! in Wall St ..

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
well LOL

OHH BOY cant resist ,, I have too Add this one !

The Body Lanquage Actions of Trump predicted in 1998
ACTING like Trump ! another Simpson Prediction!

Back in 1998, The Simpsons episode "Trash of the Titans" showed how to win an election, Trump-style.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What makes so many people so blindly obedient to this man?

This is my wallet
These are my Rights
This will be fuller
These will be in lights

It's simple, man. Let the People keep more of THEIR money and don't crap on their Rights (especially those 2nd Amendment Rights) and the People will support you. quote]

OK That is something that the left can identify with. I know that I certainly do. Now pay close attention to the next bit.

HOW??

How given the economy is broken. How given the issue of healthcare requires some public funding? Do we really want people falling through the safety nets and dying in the street?

If Trump had stayed with you simple homily (which is great) and simply stated the facts in context as to how he would achieve it by policies he would have had a landslide victory. Trump had very little hard policies and worse than that he is now backpedalling on his campaign slogans before his inauguration. OK you hate Obama but even he never di that.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

OK you hate Obama but even he never di that.

WHUT?

Is Gitmo closed?
Has this been the "most transparent" admin in history?
Were bills placed on the net for 72 hours of public review prior to Obama signing them?
Did Obama attempt to pass a retirement savings tax credit plan?
Did Obama create a new $600 Billion investment into the Highway Trust Fund?
Did Obama address the conglomeration of media control?
Did any families making less than $250,000 a year see their taxes go up due to Obama policies?
Did Obama utilize signing statements to bypass Congress?
Are American families paying more than $2500/year for their insurance premiums?

edit on 13-1-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

OK you hate Obama but even he never di that.

WHUT?

Is Gitmo closed?
Has this been the "most transparent" admin in history?
Were bills placed on the net for 72 hours of public review prior to Obama signing them?
Did Obama attempt to pass a retirement savings tax credit plan?
Did Obama create a new $600 Billion investment into the Highway Trust Fund?
Did Obama address the conglomeration of media control?
Did any families making less than $250,000 a year see their taxes go up due to Obama policies?
Did Obama utilize signing statements to bypass Congress?
Are American families paying more than $2500/year for their insurance premiums?

Well, my point to conservatives has been, how did the economic policies of 2001-2009 work out in the end?
That was a culmination of laissez faire management style created an environment where looking the other way due to an extreme fondness for "job creators". The DOW was at 8,000 this time 8 years ago, today it is above 19,000 I think. That is a doubling and for any one concerned with money, the investment and propagation of money, that is a positive.

Point is, despite those things you mentions not coming to be, or coming to be, the net result has been growth, not further retraction. In my mind Trump will be a doubling down on the idea that the "job creators" will not only create jobs, but police themselves, and have very little in the means of oversight, ethical or practical.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I would argue that the growth from 2001 to 2006 was sustainable, strong growth. Where things went off the rails was between 2006 and 2008 when GWB allowed himself to be swayed into the concept that "everyone should be able to be a home owner" and, then, doubled down on the stupidity by bailing out the banks and companies that also bought that ridiculous line of crap.

Laissez-faire works beautifully, so long as the government stays completely out of it. As soon as we have governments meddling and, especially, making risk and losses public, the system is no longer laissez-faire nor even capitalism. The failure was the government not allowing the losers (on ALL levels, corporate to individual) to fall flat on their faces and fail.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You lost me with this..."Donald Trump is proving to be a caustic and truly damaging force for America. He is not even in office and America is even more divided than it was during the Obama presidency."

So with your "logic", since a bunch of brain-dead, liberal asses refuse to accept reality, it is Trump's fault. What a stupid and pig-headed way to twist facts.

You sir...are not worth listening to.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I would argue that the growth from 2001 to 2006 was sustainable, strong growth. Where things went off the rails was between 2006 and 2008 when GWB allowed himself to be swayed into the concept that "everyone should be able to be a home owner" and, then, doubled down on the stupidity by bailing out the banks and companies that also bought that ridiculous line of crap.

Laissez-faire works beautifully, so long as the government stays completely out of it. As soon as we have governments meddling and, especially, making risk and losses public, the system is no longer laissez-faire nor even capitalism. The failure was the government not allowing the losers (on ALL levels, corporate to individual) to fall flat on their faces and fail.

You have been lead into believing a false narrative then. Below is a 2002 video of President Bush promoting the policies you claimed were put into place in 2006-2008. He even states "I want to make the plan more full, more robust". Not only was he out publicly pushing the very ideas you claim were instated later (I assume to blame the Democrats), you hold the belief that
the 2000-2006 was sustainable, strong growth. But here we have it, your perception was inaccurate, and the policies you alluded to as happening during Democratic control where being pushed during Republican control, during the period of "sustainable, strong growth".

If you were not partisan, and simply objectively analytical, you would probably update your entire world view because, however that is not human nature.

Here is the Video Bush released after staying quite about the collapse, he says that this crisis was many YEARS in the making, which again indicates that from his informed position, that your perspective is misaligned with the facts. He also
indicates that the problem was initiated by businesses and the capital investment market, not simply people who got a low down payment and a subprime mortgage rate.

www.youtube.com...

As far as Laissez-faire principles, I agree if it were not for the nature of men, power and money. As it is, the people with power and money use both to influence the politicians who are keen on Laissez-faire ideals, and the politicians in turn translate that into advocacy and policy that simply advances the rich and powerful unfairly. So in my perspective, Laissez-faire is translated into a corrosive, corrupt set of policies where each transaction is based upon a false sense of the Laissez-faire environment as a whole.

On the contrary side, I think yours and many people's perspective on Obama's performance is akin to your perspective on the period of 2001-2009, it is based upon partisanship, affiliation and where you receive you information, not based upon actual performance that can be gauged with numbers.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

You lost me with this..."Donald Trump is proving to be a caustic and truly damaging force for America. He is not even in office and America is even more divided than it was during the Obama presidency."

So with your "logic", since a bunch of brain-dead, liberal asses refuse to accept reality, it is Trump's fault. What a stupid and pig-headed way to twist facts.

You sir...are not worth listening to.

Who is not accepting reality?

I do not see a single thread showing that anyone believe Trump is not president, do you? I certainly accept his legitimacy, that doesn't change the fact that he has turned his supporters against, half of America, both political parties, the defense/intelligence, the new media and the systems we pay over a Trillion dollars to fund.

We don't like Trump because of the way he treats people, lil Marco, Lying Ted, Low energy Bush, Crooked Hillary, Illegal alien Obama, the list is very long. From a human perspective his is a dick and bully.

You don't want to listen to me because I am trying to loosen that calcified brain of yours that needs to think more critically, that act pisses people off, like you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join