It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump predicted the fact free Trump supporters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: banjobrain

Decrying Trump supporters as fact-free while building your accusation on a base of shifting sands is absurd. For instance how do you straighten out something this crooked?

He is not even in office and America is even more divided than it was during the Obama presidency.

It has been and still is Obama's presidency since 2009.

And the evidence for these accusations?

He can be blackmailed, bribed or he can even be tempted to undermine America to advance his own business interests by placing investments, before engineering policy to stimulate those investments.

All fact-free.

As for his statement about how he could someone, he was an analogy about how much he was loved, not about his fact-free followers. Then again, one cannot explain figurative language to a literal mind.

You mean Donald Trump can't be bribed, blackmailed or Tempted to undermine America to benefit his own personal business interests?

I would all three things are very possible...

His analogy was many thing, how much he is loved, but during the same press conference, he gloats that his supporters mentality makes him virtually immune to criticism because of the nature of their obedience or as he puts it in other instances, "loyalty"

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Much of politics is subjective, Donald's own point about being able to shoot someone on 5th avenue shows that he is
making the same calculations I have, it is human nature.

If you recall, my thread is even premised upon his statement, not my imagination.

In fact, the only reason I have interpreted his statement, is that I have been witnessing the gist of his statement here on the discussion board. Then remembered his statement and based a thread around HIS notion, which I interpreted as meaning; his
followers would readily overlook anything he does wrong. That was the point of him saying "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue...".

I think it is funny that you guys are mad at me for holding a microscope to his own words, subjective words that lead to my subjective interpretation.

I really do fear that if Trump wanted to create a force to breakdown the doors of Hispanics looking for illegals, many of his supporters would fall right in line, no problem, no questions asked.

Why?

Because it is a slippery slope when you follow a madman and defend him blindly, that is the hill we are standing on. The only question is, will he do terrible things, not, will his supporters fall in line and defend those things, that seems to be a given and he knows it.

edit on 12-1-2017 by banjobrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The madman is your current leader who has deployed 2800 tanks to Europe and made Russia make a statement that its national security is at risk due to US activities in Poland if your the average American these days get yourself some welding goggles your futures real bright.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
So.

I see posts and posters decrying this as complaining and dismissing the OP as a crybaby, while at the same time acting like pack animals and pandering to every wail made by the Snowflake President Elect on twitter when he feels aggrieved because someone criticised him

Its amusing to watch and talk about - but is, of course, massively hypocritical - unless you guys start giving Trump a pacifier, a colouring book and some puppies to soothe his apparently paper thin fragile ego?

Damn
Dawg

Ice cold shot of reality there lol

I think that's very astute, I never really see him as infantile, but now that you have it sort of all clicks.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

The madman is your current leader who has deployed 2800 tanks to Europe and made Russia make a statement that its national security is at risk due to US activities in Poland if your the average American these days get yourself some welding goggles your futures real bright.

I would put my tanks there too. Russia just effectively and aggressively kicked America out of the European oil market by taking Syria and the spoils of the pipeline Putin (and US) was banking on. If Putin moves West the US is constitutionally bound to defend it's allies through international treaty. Obama is being smart, not mad

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Russia has just deployed the latest S400 anti air misslie system around Moscow,your leader is forcing the hand of a nation with 4500 nuclear weapons so I disagree he is a lunatic

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

If Russia is actually saying this is a threat to their national security then it is just Putin playing to his base. If this annual exercise is a threat to Russian national security then Russia moving nuclear capable Iskander missiles to Kaliningrad is a threat to the national security of every Baltic state. Which it turn justifies NATO reinforcing the defense of these states.

The truth is that Putin is just trying to perpetuate the belief that the evil West is responsible for all of Russia's woes. This way it distracts his people from the fact that him and his corrupt cronies are the reason Russia's economy is in the toilet.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Interesting exersize the equipment has been moved so fast to the front lines of winter Europe it still has desert camo as for the economy yeah all Putins fault Wall Street had nothing to do with it.Lots of people from Virginia here would that be Langley Virginia?
edit on 12-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Why would they spend the time and money to repaint all those tanks for an exercise? On the other hand if they actually were being deployed for a conflict then they would have been painted.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This whole damn planet is not going to rest easy until your current leader is history as for the next one I couldn't give a damn if he was ****ing Ronald Mc Donald just end all this crap and inaugurate him for better or worse please.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Putin's net worth is estimated to be in the billions. Some even believe that he is the richest man on the planet. How did he get all that money? It certainly wasn't from a KGB and then Russian President paycheck. His inner circle is also suspiciously wealthy. Even if we ignore the corruption, the fact that Russia failed to diversify its industry points to an incompetence in its leadership. So yes for the most part the Kremlin is responsible for Russia's current economic woes.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Absolutely agree with the OP, but there's no sense in trying to talk to Trump lovers and trolls about it, the scary kids and bullies are in charge of the playground, for now. Sites like this used to be an amazing place for discussion and insight, but it's been infected, too. Expect comments that are aggressive, rude, pointless, and blind. There will be positive discussion, too, but for the next few years... Get used to the insecure spoiled bully in charge, and hope for the best of Idiocracy.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain
He is not even in office and America is even more divided than it was during the Obama presidency.

Whaaa?

He's not even in office yet because Obama is still president.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

As you point out, he's not even President yet. IGNORE HIM. If the changes Trump brings are too much for you to handle, there are personal "outs" you know.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I am so looking forward to the next four years.
I'm also going to buy stock in facial tissue companies.

I am selling my homes and investing in the Rubble, literally.

I'm taking a class in Russian !!

see ....

Я пройду класса в России

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
When are the anti-Trump people going to realize that every single one of their emotional tirades only further solidifies support for the guy?

Do you idiots even know which side you're on? Have you seriously not realized the correlation yet?

Can't buy this kinda entertainment.

Shhhhhh !!

These will continue to add votes for the next election !!

So far: +2,500,000

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What I would suggest, is to counter the points made with actual debate, facts which back up your position. If your position is that Trump is not an untrustworthy, profiteering, morally defunct, intellectually incapable moron, who has only been voted in because he has lied outright to people willing to believe that he is loyal to anything other than his pocket and his penis, then state your case.

But dismissing the arguments against your position, against his eligibility to the role he is about to take, or deflecting and saying "Hillary this" or "Obama that" or trying to derail the conversation without actually ANSWERING the points made, does not do anything for your argument, nor does it create or promote effective discourse.
Brilliant, sir!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Putin's net worth is estimated to be in the billions. Some even believe that he is the richest man on the planet. How did he get all that money? It certainly wasn't from a KGB and then Russian President paycheck. His inner circle is also suspiciously wealthy. Even if we ignore the corruption, the fact that Russia failed to diversify its industry points to an incompetence in its leadership. So yes for the most part the Kremlin is responsible for Russia's current economic woes.

Maybe he's a smart businessman like Trump.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If so then it's all off the books. Officially, Putin doesn't own any businesses. The Kremlin on the other hand has seized and sold more than a few companies since Putin took over.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Donald Trump is proving to be a caustic and truly damaging force for America.

You are going to start with this insightful piece of garbage?
Really?....
I mean...
Really!?!?

Are you not even going to acknowledge the things the current administration had said and done to lead us to this point? I swear the ignorance knows no bounds in some individuals. I wont even read any further than what I quoted because you started building your narrative in the second line.

This is exactly why people like you lost this election because you think so highly of yourself and ideals.
Get over yourself!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join