It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump predicted the fact free Trump supporters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: banjobrain

originally posted by: JinMI
Whut the...who tha....how....

We did this already!!

We can thank the power of conservative censorship and teamwork. Fortunately this kind site allowed me to repost.

Feel free to gaslight me a while, I can play along a while too, just for you.

Very few things scare me more than when a person attempts to accuse another of "gas lighting". Conversation becomes pretty nigh hopeless at this point. Wonder how I missed that earlier.

Well you were not here for the first version of this thread that got trashed by the mods for being in the wrong category, that poster dissembled and gaslit the thread for 4 pages, so I forgive you for your ignorance in the matter.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: banjobrain

I think you should go for 25 posts/day.

You can do it, you're already at nearly 18.

I will knock that out no prob

gotcha dawg

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Its also an unavoidable economic truth.

No matter who happens to be in the Oval Office, things do not turn around in heartbeats on the economic scale. The reason for this is trust. Performance is the only thing that inspires investor trust, and it takes time to rebuild after something like the financial crisis, itself a product of Bush era policy.

You might not like it, but you do not have to like a thing for it to be true. A person falling out of a tall tree does not have to enjoy gravity, to be beholden to its grasp.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

You mean the thing was concocted by 4chan?

I doubt anyone can blackmail him with that.

We will see, if you think the Russians don't have a fat file on Trump you are being naive.

Hubris is a bitch, I saw it with Hillary supporters, you fanboygirls will see the magic of Karma spring to action

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I am quite certain the Russians have a file on Trump, as well as all major political leaders in America. I think this is common practice between great powers.

If they don't then the Russian Intelligence organisations simply aren't doing their jobs properly.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Lot of assumptions on your part.....

Do you know that's the reason he conceded? Do you have intel? Did you talk to trump ?

Regardless of your IPINION on any of that

Fact remains his supporters Perot whatever he says regardless of facts. Just like in this case

And then when it's proven he is either wrong or lied, it his case he admitted it....

They either still continue to deny, or make up some other lame excuse.

Never connecting the dots that he's full of manure

I didn't speak as if I do. I said, "Did you consider..."

And he didn't admit to lying, or else CNN would have said he did instead of pissing on the kitchen floor like a terrified puppy.

You also realize that he gets new information by b the day, and will soon be inundated with information that is likely to modify quite a bit of what he thinks?

It's the character of the man, the attitude. His voters are intelligent enough to recognize that he will handle whatever comes his way. New information can modify his judgment.

But his way is what they voted for.

It's done.

I say they because I voted for him in the primaries, but became anxious for a while about his motives.

I'm only learning that I might be wrong for my anxiety.

Whether he is right or wrong, he has something others don't. That's why he is necessary.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Dont panic they will start WW3 before the 20th-he aint going to be President

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: JinMI
Whut the...who tha....how....

We did this already!!

We can thank the power of conservative censorship and teamwork. Fortunately this kind site allowed me to repost.

Feel free to gaslight me a while, I can play along a while too, just for you.

Very few things scare me more than when a person attempts to accuse another of "gas lighting". Conversation becomes pretty nigh hopeless at this point. Wonder how I missed that earlier.

Well you were not here for the first version of this thread that got trashed by the mods for being in the wrong category, that poster dissembled and gaslit the thread for 4 pages, so I forgive you for your ignorance in the matter.

Fair enough statement. Thanks for your forgiveness. But I will stay sharp. The kind of people willing to use that term, in my limited experience, have been experienced with the technique.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

you make a really good argument "IF" the evidence presented were true. Since the evidence stated in your post has been debunked who does that make the fool?

It does not matter whether all of the claims made in the leaked document are true. The point is, it has revealed Trump's vulnerabilities. These were always apparent, but now even his supporters have to face the possibility of Russia blackmailing him. The FSB will have no difficulty producing former Russian beauty queens who claim to be sexually abused by Trump, or Russian oligarchs who "confess" to accepting bribes from him.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The Trump with the blue tie is the real Trump.

The Trump with the red tie is the fake Trump.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
So.

I see posts and posters decrying this as complaining and dismissing the OP as a crybaby, while at the same time acting like pack animals and pandering to every wail made by the Snowflake President Elect on twitter when he feels aggrieved because someone criticised him

Its amusing to watch and talk about - but is, of course, massively hypocritical - unless you guys start giving Trump a pacifier, a colouring book and some puppies to soothe his apparently paper thin fragile ego?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Well I guess that's one side of the story.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Well...what would you suggest????

Just allow the unbridled hatred of this man (who hasn't even taken office yet, BTW), and any "fake news" people can scrape off their shoe, to continue with no rejoinder???

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Well it is (now) in the mudpit.

Politics in general is hypocritical. Soon as you pick a side, there ye be.

OP has an opinion and there are some that oppose it. All these blanket generalizations are the reason for so much discourse. I don't think many desire being pigeonholed.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So because emails got leaked that showed the DNC to be a racist and corrupt organization, that makes Trump a corrupt racist? The only people causing a racial divide in the country is BLM and the Democratic party with their white lash comments, mob mentality towards all white Trump supporters, and destruction of their own communities. Anyone with any common sense would care less who leaked the emails, especially since all it did was expose extreme corruption in the Obama admin, MSM, and democratic party. Instead of denying these allegations, the left embraced them and tried to make the Russians the bad guy with no proof. Their actions are the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time. If they want to blame anyone, they should blame themselves for cheating their good candidate out of a fair chance in the primaries.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

You mean the thing was concocted by 4chan?

I doubt anyone can blackmail him with that.

We will see, if you think the Russians don't have a fat file on Trump you are being naive.

I think the Russians have a word for this "Kompromat" you can check it on Wiki. It is a standard practice.

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What I would suggest, is to counter the points made with actual debate, facts which back up your position. If your position is that Trump is not an untrustworthy, profiteering, morally defunct, intellectually incapable moron, who has only been voted in because he has lied outright to people willing to believe that he is loyal to anything other than his pocket and his penis, then state your case.

But dismissing the arguments against your position, against his eligibility to the role he is about to take, or deflecting and saying "Hillary this" or "Obama that" or trying to derail the conversation without actually ANSWERING the points made, does not do anything for your argument, nor does it create or promote effective discourse.

link   
a reply to: DJW001

Sir you have been suckered by a giant distraction 2800 tanks have been deployed in Europe and Russia has just declared the situation in Poland a threat to its national security so whilst America amuses itself with purile bull#### stories its all speed ahead to WW3 your country wont wake up until the mushroom clouds go off.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

These exercises go on every year, and as far as I know, these movements of men and material are entirely part of that. There is always complaint, it never amounts to anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What cliff? The economy is doing fine

I rest my case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join