It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump predicted the fact free Trump supporters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Whut the...who tha....how....

We did this already!!

We can thank the power of conservative censorship and teamwork. Fortunately this kind site allowed me to repost.

Feel free to gaslight me a while, I can play along a while too, just for you.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
You realize that he is only conceding the possibility that Russia is responsible for leaked emails, right?

I don't concede that.

Those damning emails verify DNC corruption - not Trump corruption.

If anyone voted for Trump just because they were told Hillary was naughty, they were behind the times anyway.

Anyone with sense knows that Hillary has been naughty long before those leaks.

The election was not hacked by Trump. He won against all odds and propaganda against him.

Hillary lost even though she cheated the whole game.

So Trump conceding that Russia may be responsible for leaked emails only means that he recognizes that Russia and Hillary were playing games. He doesn't concede that the majority of his votes are on account of these.

Know why?

Because they're not.

Trump was voted in because people believe him - not some boring emails.

That means people voted for Trump in the positive. They didn't just vote against Hillary.

Although, we do know a lot of people voted against Trump instead of in the positive for Hillary - tons of people said it.

And if Trump supporters were blindly obeying him, as you imagine, then Trump supporters would all believe "Russia did it" now... Which they don't.

I didn't imagine it, Trump said it with his own mouth, should I write it again?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Honestly, I dont care if Trump is a good person, I only care about what he can do for America. If Obama was a great guy, who cares, he didnt do the USA any favors. If Trump is a horrible person, who cares, as long as he helps the country, which so far he definitely seems to be doing, and he isn't even president yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: banjobrain

originally posted by: brutus61
a reply to: banjobrain

you make a really good argument "IF" the evidence presented were true. Since the evidence stated in your post has been debunked who does that make the fool?

Lay it out, where am I wrong?

Trump said in the video, his supporters were the most loyal and alluded to the fact that they would blindly defend him
even if he did something terrible.

As far as I am concerned, he was very right.

Hillary supporters are the same way, trump just admits it.
Trump voters chose his flaws over her flaws.

Hell man, I think that was a very terrible set of choices.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

He is already weighed down by scandal and controversy, Russian hacks, huge debt to Russia and China, Pee-gate and as well as a long list of other things that make him a liability to this country.

He can be blackmailed, bribed or he can even be tempted to undermine America to advance his own business interests by placing investments, before engineering policy to stimulate those investments.

Trump is an idiot, now we have that out the way your proof to back up these claims would be appreciated, otherwise it's just words on a screen...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

you make a really good argument "IF" the evidence presented were true. Since the evidence stated in your post has been debunked who does that make the fool?

Trump said in the video, his supporters were the most loyal and alluded to the fact that they would blindly defend him

Huh, really?
I felt that way about hill dog voters.
Guess that's why ve vote.

link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Honestly, I dont care if Trump is a good person, I only care about what he can do for America. If Obama was a great guy, who cares, he didnt do the USA any favors. If Trump is a horrible person, who cares, as long as he helps the country, which so far he definitely seems to be doing, and he isn't even president yet.

I think it matters

The economy 8 years ago was in a freefall, TARP and the like. The DOW was at 8,000

Today the DOW is at 19,000, I have a new job, a raise, Obama helped me out compared to where we were

www.youtube.com...

I think Trump has too much dirt on him, first of all

link   

originally posted by: synthetichuman
a reply to: banjobrain So Trump is a psychic now and knows what we are all thinking,,sorry not the way it works, just because he says something doesn't mean its true even we know that, YOU are the one believing what he said.

Indeed, which brings me to my only real point on this matter: Trump supporters don't like him because he thinks like them or acts like them or even believes like them.

Trump supporters like him because he is himself. Trump says how he feels. He's not pandering. But he also knows how to speak so that people feel like they are heard.

I haven't heard a president say one thing I felt or even thought. Last time a candidate for presidency said anything I really vibed with was in 1991 I think? I was SEVEN.

Ross Perot, when grilled by Bush about knowing nothing about how to run a country, responds (as Clinton wisely keeps his trap zipped in a smile), "You're right. I don't know anything about running up a billion dollar deficit. All my companies make money!"

That's paraphrased I'm sure, but you get the gist.

Trump speaks like that, though less fire-crackery than the spit fire Dumbo Ears Perot.

People with a sense of honor and humor jive with that line of thinking, you know?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Huh, really?
I felt that way about hill dog voters.
Guess that's why ve vote.

I don't think Hill Dog voters would continue to deny something Hill confirmed on tape.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Obama is the only president in history not to have a year of at least 3% growth. Maybe you have done well under Obama, most Americans haven't. Bush was horrible, but blaming him for all 8 years of Obama's poor economic growth is weak.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
When are the anti-Trump people going to realize that every single one of their emotional tirades only further solidifies support for the guy?

Do you idiots even know which side you're on? Have you seriously not realized the correlation yet?

Can't buy this kinda entertainment.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You're... Having a hard time... I can see that now.

No need to repeat yourself any further.

You believe Trump more than me right now, but you hate him and I don't.

Got it.

Did you consider that even though Trump supporters have been trying to get him off of the MSMs plastic hook, maybe he FELT like conceding a point that would show fairness instead of simply regurgitating his followers' thoughts?

You know, the man shows a unique level of being genuine. He's either really real, or a master.

He has you believing him and you still hate him.

Either way, he's right for the job it seems.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

He is already weighed down by scandal and controversy, Russian hacks, huge debt to Russia and China, Pee-gate and as well as a long list of other things that make him a liability to this country.

He can be blackmailed, bribed or he can even be tempted to undermine America to advance his own business interests by placing investments, before engineering policy to stimulate those investments.

Trump is an idiot, now we have that out the way your proof to back up these claims would be appreciated, otherwise it's just words on a screen...

Trumps debt

thehill.com...

The point of Peegate is that it is a liability, it can be used to undermine him, bride him or blackmail him

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

You mean the thing was concocted by 4chan?

I doubt anyone can blackmail him with that.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Wow...243 posts in just 13 days. All of them in some form of politics, all of them anti-trump and/or wildly left.

No agenda here, huh?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
When are the anti-Trump people going to realize that every single one of their emotional tirades only further solidifies support for the guy?

Do you idiots even know which side you're on? Have you seriously not realized the correlation yet?

Can't buy this kinda entertainment.

No, I disagree.

I think people will see how much Trump supporters dissemble and twist the truth to protect him.

Even Trump alludes to it, on video. His supports here on ATS continue to say Russia was not involved even after he admitted to it just yesterday.

Do you know what side you are on?

I am on the side of sanity, that doesn't support an entitled, elite madman who conned his way into the Whitehouse,
that's good enough for me.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Whut the...who tha....how....

We did this already!!

We can thank the power of conservative censorship and teamwork. Fortunately this kind site allowed me to repost.

Feel free to gaslight me a while, I can play along a while too, just for you.

Very few things scare me more than when a person attempts to accuse another of "gas lighting". Conversation becomes pretty nigh hopeless at this point. Wonder how I missed that earlier.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Wow...243 posts in just 13 days. All of them in some form of politics, all of them anti-trump and/or wildly left.

No agenda here, huh?

Certainly an agenda, I enjoy politics

What is your point? lol

you figured me out lol

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Lot of assumptions on your part.....

Do you know that's the reason he conceded? Do you have intel? Did you talk to trump ?

Regardless of your IPINION on any of that

Fact remains his supporters Perot whatever he says regardless of facts. Just like in this case

And then when it's proven he is either wrong or lied, it his case he admitted it....

They either still continue to deny, or make up some other lame excuse.

Never connecting the dots that he's full of manure

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I think you should go for 25 posts/day.

You can do it, you're already at nearly 18.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join