It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump predicted the fact free Trump supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Donald Trump is proving to be a caustic and truly damaging force for America.

He is not even in office and America is even more divided than it was during the Obama presidency. He is already weighed down by scandal and controversy, Russian hacks, huge debt to Russia and China, Pee-gate and as well as a long list of other things that make him a liability to this country.

He can be blackmailed, bribed or he can even be tempted to undermine America to advance his own business interests by placing investments, before engineering policy to stimulate those investments.

There is a reason why we vet Presidents and determine their financial health and history, and Trump seems to be enabled by his supporters, who have very high expectations, and very low standards.

Trump's supporters seem to be completely disconnected with reality, completely discounting facts and evidence in order to defend Donald Trump at every turn. Not only is the CIA lying, but the; FBI, NSA, DNC, RNC, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, CNN, virtually every major newspaper, many independent news sources, and anyone who has anything potentially negative to say about Donald Trump.

The interesting thing is that Trump really predicted this madness and the nature of his supporters very well.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters, ok, it's like incredible"

Donald was right. No matter what evidence, facts or logic you can present, the Trump supporters seem to be immune to excepting anything negative about him. The entire government, media, Intelligence community are all lying, and Donald Trump is beyond all criticism because of his supporter's insistence, not because of the truth of the matter.

I have said it before, and I will say it again; this kind of mass, denial, hypnosis or psychosis is very dangerous for America, or any country for that matter. We know what people will say and believe to defend Trump, but what will they be willing to do or tolerate based upon this blind obedience?

Even after all the steadfast denial from the Trump supporters and the statement below from Donald himself, his supporters are STILL saying Russia had nothing to do with the hacking...

"I think it was Russia, but I think we also get hacked by other countries and other people," Trump said at his first press conference in 169 days.

www.businessinsider.com...

So after all this banter and arguing, Trump concedes the fact, and his supporters are even more determined to defend his honor, despite a rather plain spoken admission by the man himself.

I have to ask, what the hell is going on?

What makes so many people so blindly obedient to this man?

edit on 12-1-2017 by banjobrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

I have to ask, what the hell is going on?

Buckle up Buttercup! It's going to be a bumpy ride!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Am I tripping or was this exact same thread posted earlier today?
Was it 404d or do I need to get some sleep?

I swear I read and dismissed this exact thread as nonsense at least 2 hours ago???

Maybe Mandelas got me again

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I am so looking forward to the next four years.
I'm also going to buy stock in facial tissue companies.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hush little baby don't say a word daddys goona............crybaby whaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I am so looking forward to the next four years.
I'm also going to buy stock in facial tissue companies.

I am selling my homes and investing in the Rubble, literally.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22 8 years,,,woo hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been able to stop smiling since Trump got elected,,,IM SO HAPPY WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3 more 
link   

you make a really good argument "IF" the evidence presented were true. Since the evidence stated in your post has been debunked who does that make the fool?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: synthetichuman
Hush little baby don't say a word daddys goona............crybaby whaaaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa

It's okay

they were only words, dry your eyes

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: synthetichuman

Above, I present: Exhibit A...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

To be perfectly honest, as long as the Left can be for Hillary, but still spout this BS..

this kind of mass, denial, hypnosis or psychosis is very dangerous for America,

..I have serious doubts about the judgement involved. They followed Obama off the cliff and still claimed he was doing a great job, they wanted Hillary in, despite all her baggage, but now Trump is "dangerous"?
No. Sorry.
He said Russia was involved, not that they won him the election and unless Russian agents went town to town, they didn't. Trump is no more a danger than Obama and his handlers who pushed him into the White House or Clinton and God knows, we all saw how she was tied to every foreign power through her "foundation", so they had the money and influence to control her.
I guess if she had won, we'd all be up to our ass in sunshine and rainbows?
That woman was dangerous.

This "the sky is falling!!" routine by Trump haters is getting old fast.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Mandela effect strikes again.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
You realize that he is only conceding the possibility that Russia is responsible for leaked emails, right?

Those damning emails verify DNC corruption - not Trump corruption.

If anyone voted for Trump just because they were told Hillary was naughty, they were behind the times anyway.

Anyone with sense knows that Hillary has been naughty long before those leaks.

The election was not hacked by Trump. He won against all odds and propaganda against him.

Hillary lost even though she cheated the whole game.

So Trump conceding that Russia may be responsible for leaked emails only means that he recognizes that Russia and Hillary were playing games. He doesn't concede that the majority of his votes are on account of these.

Know why?

Because they're not.

Trump was voted in because people believe him - not some boring emails.

That means people voted for Trump in the positive. They didn't just vote against Hillary.

Although, we do know a lot of people voted against Trump instead of in the positive for Hillary - tons of people said it.

And if Trump supporters were blindly obeying him, as you imagine, then Trump supporters would all believe "Russia did it" now... Which they don't.

link   
lol your the spokesperson for buzzfeed fake news...........

link   

originally posted by: brutus61

you make a really good argument "IF" the evidence presented were true. Since the evidence stated in your post has been debunked who does that make the fool?

Lay it out, where am I wrong?

Trump said in the video, his supporters were the most loyal and alluded to the fact that they would blindly defend him
even if he did something terrible.

As far as I am concerned, he was very right.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta Every word is true,,,your the man!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Whut the...who tha....how....

We did this already!!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain So Trump is a psychic now and knows what we are all thinking,,sorry not the way it works, just because he says something doesn't mean its true even we know that, YOU are the one believing what he said.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

To be perfectly honest, as long as the Left can be for Hillary, but still spout this BS..

this kind of mass, denial, hypnosis or psychosis is very dangerous for America,

..I have serious doubts about the judgement involved. They followed Obama off the cliff and still claimed he was doing a great job, they wanted Hillary in, despite all her baggage, but now Trump is "dangerous"?
No. Sorry.
He said Russia was involved, not that they won him the election and unless Russian agents went town to town, they didn't. Trump is no more a danger than Obama and his handlers who pushed him into the White House or Clinton and God knows, we all saw how she was tied to every foreign power through her "foundation", so they had the money and influence to control her.
I guess if she had won, we'd all be up to our ass in sunshine and rainbows?
That woman was dangerous.

This "the sky is falling!!" routine by Trump haters is getting old fast.

What cliff?

The economy is doing fine, my house is standing, I got a raise, I have a good job...

I do agree that Hillary had major baggage, doesn't change the fact that Trump has a hell of a lot of baggage himself,
he is president now which makes him the man.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

originally posted by: brutus61

Lay it out, where am I wrong?

Trump said in the video, his supporters were the most loyal and alluded to the fact that they would blindly defend him
even if he did something terrible.

As far as I am concerned, he was very right.

Hillary supporters are the same way, trump just admits it.
Trump voters chose his flaws over her flaws.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join