It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding a woman Who i have seen in dreams for 7 years.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Not to be confused with 'The nue' A being i had mentioned in another topic. At the time I thought these two females were the same. But they are in fact quite different. But to start from the beginning Since around mid high school I had been seeing a strange woman with black eyes often in a seemingly casual attire. She tends to wander my dreams randomly especially in a dark school like setting. She seems to have an unearthly nature to her. In other dreams she will randomly cause my neighborhood to be twisted to some manner of 'eldritch' zone. For lack of a better word, unusual flesh everywhere. Eyes from the walls. This all feels like a dream...at least until the woman appears. Time seems to freeze and everything stops feeling like a dream any longer. I'm sorry that i cannot put into words what this woman feels like. She simply feels...alien. Like you try to grasp what she is but nothing comes. Despite she looks 'human' . Aside from the black eyes.

Most of the time from 2009 till 2014 or so these mostly felt like dreams. Until some time late in 2014 i woke up early in the morning. The sun was just rising and given everything I was like 'Meh, screw it back to bed I go' so I go back to bed it was 9:10 a.m. I had a dream...but this time it hardly felt like a dream. I woke up in my bed, however the lighting and things i saw were as if I was still awake. I could even move but when I looked over i saw that same woman in the window that was right next to my bed. Eyes wide staring at me intently. I had no idea why but i wordlessly felt...endearment from this woman. Like I was supposed to know her but couldn't consciously tell. After after what I could guess to be 20 or so seconds the woman dashed forward as if bending over the window onto my bed. Staring at me more. However my brain refuses to remember her movement despite it was very much there.

After i asked her to help me for some reason. She stared for another 30 seconds. Then suddenly dashed out the window. And the dream ended. Oddly enough when i woke up it was only 9:30. I have had MANY dreams of this woman but...this one was by far the most uncanny and the one i remember best. I'm not trying to 'prove' anything. I'm just curious if anyone here has seen a similar woman. All I know is she isn't a ghost or demon. I have seen demons [admittedly not ghosts but...ghosts are just wandering spirits. Not that much to grasp]and neither capture the genuine essense of the unknown this woman did.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Is this a Roy Orbison song?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

Please don't derail the topic. I'm sorry to be strict but it always starts with a joke. Then it gets more and more insulting and deriding.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You should stop dreaming then.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Stop...dreaming? Why would I do that? I never complained about these dreams. I just seek to know who she is.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

You should fuk her..?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
your brain cannot 'make up' a woman. you saw her somewhere, hopefully in real life. but possibly on tv or a movie.

anyone we see in a dream, we have seen in real life! i studied dream theory in college.

it is all theoretical still, but certain aspects are logical and provable, like anyone in a dream is someone we have experienced.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience with us OP!

Ignore the morons or professional trolls, these people are not true ATSers..

Just thought I'd drop by to give some support as the OP is worthy of this.

Heard someone above suggest that you would have had to have seen this women (in 'real life') for you to have memorized her appearance? I absolutely do not agree with that.

The Hows and whys are tricky to explain. One of your XPs sounds like a lucid dream, although many times folks find it hard to differentiate between the two. UFO abductions also have a similar theme.

The black eyed part may be significant? Perhaps delve further into that.

I have had a dream over the years whereby I am in a town/village, and this place does not exist in the 'real world' yet I know my way around there in detail, happened so many times now. So this is a similar concept to what you're stating.

Would be good if you could leave a pencil and paper by the bed and try and encapsulate the appearance of this women. Are you aware of any more messages she has brought to you?

Although you've said it felt non demonic, the "black eyes" and "flesh in unusual places" plus "eyes on the walls", sounds pretty dark to me. Can't help but think of the hell raiser movie when you've described this, they too had black eyes.

Finishing on a positive note.. Flowers!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

You should fuk her..?

Assuming you're a kid? Even still, you can do better than that, that's not really an analysis that resonates round here.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Asking her to help you is a little confusing. Do you think you can talk to either woman? Ask questions or are you frozen it fear?
Maybe ask for names, who they are, what do they want-or just pls leave me alone.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't agree with the "everyone you see in a dream you've seen in person" statement entirely--people you see in a dream, you've seen before, but a dream person may be made up of parts of various people. The woman at the coffee shop's hair... the landlord's nose.. your aunt's bum.. brains are capable of mixing people.

If this is a paranormal experience... I recommend writing down when you see her and the life circumstances present at the time of the dreams... stress? Certain food? Encounter with a friend? What real life situations could be "summoning" her? I mean, what is she possibly interested in? I'd be curious to know what message she's attempting to convey.

I am interested in recurring dreams. I like interviewing people that have them. I have some of my own, and I've seen my brain do the "people mixing" thing a lot.
edit on 12-1-2017 by servovenford because: added some info

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
When I was in college, I used to have a recurring dream about a blonde, blue-eyed woman wearing a white linen gown that would always kiss me. In the dream, I felt like she knew me. But I haven't had the dream since then.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

A friend of mine had the same dream... he called her "mom" in the dreams. She had wavy almost strawberry blonde hair.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

On a serious note: You were looking for this woman, and there she appears.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Your dream make me think of this.

edit on 12-1-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Since you seem rather interested. I will tell you one of the other dreams I had experienced. This had occured yet again in a similar blackened school. No windows. The first time i had this dream she just stared at me around a bunch of nonspecific students. Never said anything. However, an important distinction between the dream from the OP is the fact her eyes were no longer wide. I maintaining the impression that since she wasnt expecting me to consciously ackowledge or see her she was surprised.

However back on topic with the dream. The second one looked much like the first, however instead of standing in the middle of the front of the room she was behind the teacher's desk. Still staring at me. But she actually said something this time 'I like you' and then the dream moved on. Those three words prove the gut feeling from the first 'dream' was more or less legit. And sometimes after that dream I would see the same woman kissing me. I remember even the smallest solitary bit of the forementioned kiss. Her breath, her lips. Ect. And the oddest part is...I never kissed anyone in my life. I'm a wall flower when it comes to women.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Truthfully back then I never looked for her. Though sometimes I scorn my own naiveity. But if you want to know exactly what I mean by that...it's personal. You will have to private message me. I'm looking for her now as I have found more of the story regarding why I met her. This much i can say here. She has been trying to...get my attention for the past 7 years. I somehow delved very very very far into an astral realm. A place that is not very friendly to most folks after just a few 'levels'. At the deepest levels you run into what most describe as 'the eldritch'. According to my research just being anywhere in proximity to these realms will greatly damage or destroy humans. And yet I had somehow willingly saught her out subconsciously. And like i said she has been trying to get my attention ever since and i just recently realized she was a real person not just a dream. Like I thought for 5 of those 7 years. This is also why so many of the dozens of dreams are just hazy hardly there recollections.

If i may get a bit personal for a moment. This sentiment makes sense. [About why i looked for her]As back in 2009 i was completely fed up with human women. Their ways infuriated me, the expectations made me sick, and i just wanted nothing to do with the heartbreak and lies. One of the first ever dreams I had of her[but didn't know was her] Was a number of strange female faces from a wall of flesh saying. 'You know you want to stay' 'Stay with us' 'What does it have?'

That had become a repeating dream quite often. It felt alien to me. But i never back then considered it might not have been 'just a dream'

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

Funnily enough, on other days i'm seeking that sort of woman too. However...not for the exact same reasons as the one here. If you like you can tell me in a private message. So as not to derail the topic.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

MODS

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

This thread has proceeded oddly with very little closemindedness. Some stupidity sure but it's to be expected on a forum. As for the one who said that other thing...a rather gross oversimplification of whats going on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join