It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Press Conference

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Can we please talk about this press conference. Anyone else find it hilarious that people were clapping and yelling "yeahs" during the conference?

WTF?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What bothered you about folks yelling yea!?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sorry, didn't mean to make a second thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

What press conference ?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This is the type of platform he ran on. He made his bed and now he has to sleep in it.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I for one think it was great.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
This is the type of platform he ran on. He made his bed and now he has to sleep in it.

The opposition will have to live with it now.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Trump brought the Pimp Hand down on CNN.

They haven't broke any news in a year starting in 2.

Not matter what protocol was violated.

I laughed my a$$ off...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The people that were clapping and cheering for Trump were his staffers that were planted in the press to make it sound like he had legit points. Trump is a douche of epic proportions.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

originally posted by: veracity
Can we please talk about this press conference. Anyone else find it hilarious that people were clapping and yelling "yeahs" during the conference?

WTF?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I know at least one lady who liked it. Let's face it cnn is a front for the cia, and the cia is nothing more then a fundraiser for the shadow government. so at this point it's like ummm.... why would anybody be pro cnn, or pro clinton, pro bush, pro romney or anything else of that nature that you can think of.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What press conference ?

The one being discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

His staff was planted? As opposed to needing to be there? I'm a little confused here.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It's one thing to be there to listen to him. It's another to be sprinkled about in the press room to be fake supporters from the press.

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

His staff was planted? As opposed to needing to be there? I'm a little confused here.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It was a press conference (press only).

Either his staff was planted to comfort his ego (not by Don himself of course, but by someone else to "soothe" him) or his staff is over excited and unprofessional.

Has there ever been clapping, hootin' and hollering' at a press conference before?

It felt very unnatural, then I realized...oh, it's Don

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If it's a big deal to you guys that's fine. I don't see one. If his staff is overzealous kudos to them. I'm sure real support is in short supply.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I sadly could only listen but his fleeing to his safe space that is a Breitbart reporter to dodge CNN questioning was pretty, as Trump would say, SAD!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Apparently no one listened to the press conference, for instance in regards to the Trump Organization, Obama care, the wall, but focused on banalities such as cheering staff and CNN, making them mere fodder for yellow journalism.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Who wants to listen to long boring talk! We need action and engagement. Talking points and gossip! Lights and glitz.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
The people that were clapping and cheering for Trump were his staffers that were planted in the press to make it sound like he had legit points. Trump is a douche of epic proportions.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

originally posted by: veracity

WTF?

Seems to be a rightwinger thing.
Here in germany they bring their own crowd for cheering and applauding to political TV talkshows. So at least the one or two paid henchmen applaud for them and their crude nazi opinions.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Apparently no one listened to the press conference, for instance in regards to the Trump Organization, Obama care, the wall, but focused on banalities such as cheering staff and CNN, making them mere fodder for yellow journalism.

What was there to listen to?

"I'm really great at running my yuge company. My company is terrific and worldwide. Look at all these folders here. They represent my yuge company. I'm totally awesome at it, by the way. Obama care is horrible, but you're gonna be so proud at how wonderful my replacement healthcare is gonna be. Seriously, it's gonna be so great, you'll love it - trust me. The wall is going to be yuge, I can't wait til my deal with Mexico is done, so we're gonna pay for it, but trust me, Mexico will pay..."

Talk about banalities...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join