It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intelligence Communities and Legislature Failed Attempt to Dismantle Trump Presidency

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Now the Senate have announced that they are going to investigate Trump campaign officials "ties" with Russia ie: who they've spoken to or had contact with and when.

Most of these people, as opinionated as they are, are too dense to realize how dangerous this is.

I would say our country is near checkmate, and I think it is such a well played checkmate that it couldn't just be happenstance.
edit on Fri Jan 13 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
this all seems to me like a clever chess game... what if this is a crux of something bigger and its slowly unraveling.

the DNC got hacked,, then people were like dont crucify the hackers, look at what their hacking brought to light.
what if now there is dirty laundry to unfold on Trump, will people say the same thing...
this is good.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: banjobrain
i am not a tumpeteer i would have rather had anybody else besides him or hillary . but the reason i rather have him than her she is in bed with the saudis and trump won't be bought by the corps like most other republicans and democrats. anybody knows when you having a dogfight you don't send in a poodle you send in a rottweiler which is what we have in trump. i truly thought trump was going to get most of the republican votes then back out leaving hillary a free run to white house i am glad i was proven wrong. because she would have gotten us into a shooting war with russia.

Well I agree about Hillary, I too think we would be in WWIII

However maybe this is the road to WWIII

I will disagree about Trump being a Rottweiler, I think he is a garden variety bully who wusses out when it comes time to get down.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

Prepare to be sick longer because not only did Comey do that to Hilary, he hid the damaging intel he got on Trump. These kinds of dealing ARE CALLED ESPIONAGE.

Now the investigating that wasn't gonna happen is gonna go ahead, breaking tonight.

It's a double-edged sword they're trying to wield though, you have to admit. Might not be a smart move, unless it's just window dressing on the kill shot, but that too could backfire.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

You get it. You see it.

That's why they fear Russia. Once you start dancing with them, you end up in checkmate yourself real fast.

But Trump has some strange deftness of instinct that somehow allows him to reframe the whole game or to in effect throw away the chessboard altogether, and that's smart, because the Strategy of Tension or the Hegelian Dialectic just wasn't working anymore and needed to be done away with.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
this all seems to me like a clever chess game... what if this is a crux of something bigger and its slowly unraveling.

the DNC got hacked,, then people were like dont crucify the hackers, look at what their hacking brought to light.
what if now there is dirty laundry to unfold on Trump, will people say the same thing...
this is good.

Here's an article on the author of this "dossier"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The UK establishment are scared of the USA snuggling up to Russia. It's a Chess game they've played for decades if not centuries.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: odzeandennz

this is good.

Here's an article on the author of this "dossier"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The UK establishment are scared of the USA snuggling up to Russia. It's a Chess game they've played for decades if not centuries.

Thank you very much for that link because I was just thinking about this Christopher Steele character. Now, this is starting to make sense to me. He needs to come out and own this report and there must be repercussions if this is demonstrably false.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

John McCain is a Manchurian Candidate . As a POW in Vietnam , he was indocrinated to be a Spy . On his Release from Prison , and later back in the U.S. , he ran , and was Elected to the Senate and he has fought Tooth and Nail since then to Undermine the Constitution of the United States . A Traitor to his Country , Pure Scum .

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No, I think that like Soros, he became too intimately acquainted with evil and it corrupted him. Same diff I guess..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
January 19, 2017

Just one day before Donald Trump takes office as President of the United States, the FBI has released new documents:

""The FBI has released a batch of files related to Donald Trump that had been sought through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.

The documents appeared on an area of the FBI website called "The Vault," where highly requested open records requests are housed.

In the 16-page file involving the Trump Shuttle - an airline owned by Trump from 1989 to 1992 - the FBI reportedly looked into the theft of an electrical hydraulic pump.""

Source: www.msn.com...

I bet the Liberal Media (especially CNN) was drooling when these documents first appeared, LOL. I wonder how they'll spin this to make it look like Trump did something horrible wrong?

-cwm

<< 1  2  3   >>

join