It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identity Of "Former Intelligence Officer" Who Prepared The Trump Dossier, Has Been Revealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

You still don't understand what fake news is, do you? The document may not be 100% truthful, but it is a fact that it has been circulating. That makes it "real" news. "Pizzagate" was a hoax, but the fact that gullible people believed it is a fact, and that made the story "real" news. The fact that you are forced to use such a childish word reveals the desperateness of your situation. The bottom line is: Trump's theatrical lifestyle as a globe trotting playboy leaves him vulnerable to blackmail.

I try really hard to show you respect with I post responses to you even though I disagree. I really do respect you. But in this case, you are digging a hole in the outhouse.

I invite you to watch the video linked in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Then see if you wish to continue to attempt to legitimize the "Trump is compromised" documents.

Again, with respect.

The NBC News piece has been ignored by the purveyors of fake news who have already moved on to Russian assassination theories predicated on the Buzzfeed information being true. This is how they spread fake news... ignore all the dissenting facts, crate a false narrative, and layer on more lies or speculation, sometimes conflating to add some halve truths to lies.

NBC are saying that the 2 pages were explicitly in the pack of intelligence as an example of disinformation and that no further investigation is underway as agencies consider the information to be incorrect and deceitful. They may of course be wrong, and CNN may be right, but those that seek to push this based only on sources that agree with a narrative are people that should be viewed as liars and potentially paid to drive disinformation to create a narrative.
edit on 12/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It is being reported that Hillary Clinton was actively working with Ukraine to influence the US Presidential Elections.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

The revelations mirror the accusations against Russia for helping Trump.

They have also been implicated in helping produce the accusations in the Buzzfeed document... something which casts further doubt on the validity (considering the current Russia/Ukraine relationship).

www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It is being reported that Hillary Clinton was actively working with Ukraine to influence the US Presidential Elections.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

They have also been implicated in helping produce the accusations in the Buzzfeed document... something which casts further doubt on the validity (considering the current Russia/Ukraine relationship).

www.politico.com...

Take this to a NEW thread!!!---Bombshell!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: 727Sky
I can not believe how the War and brimstone John McCain can keep getting elected. No matter what he is better than Teflon as far as getting stupid and dirty deeds to stick.

All about redistricting...

He's a Senator. How do you redistrict an entire state?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How to switch the view of Russia didn't have anything to do with it to they did, add the name Hillary.

Is this election hack version 2 or 3?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.politico.com...

I 2nd that nomination !!

I'll give it an hour.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.politico.com...

I 2nd that nomination !!

I'll give it an hour.

Go ahead... I haven't got time tonight to draft a thread and do it justice...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: 727Sky
I can not believe how the War and brimstone John McCain can keep getting elected. No matter what he is better than Teflon as far as getting stupid and dirty deeds to stick.

All about redistricting...

He's a Senator. How do you redistrict an entire state?

Read the article, "Gerrymandering" goes way back...

Drawing the boundaries of political districts in bizarre or unusual shapes to make it easy for the candidates of parties in power to win elections in those districts

Especially in states.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Unverified Story: It has been presented to me by many that Barrack Obama is a closet gay man, Michelle Obama has a penis and used to be a man, but is now Barrack's wife/husband, their kids have graduated from pot to heroin, Hillary Clinton actually eats babies but as a fixin' on her pizza and Bill Clinton isn't only screwing anything in a skirt...but even Chelsea.

But...don't quote me. These guaranteed, honest, trustworthy, proven facts are unverified. I'm just passing them along...because the public has the right to know....which means I'm the good guy. You know...like McCain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join