It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange proof of life? doubt it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Published on the tenth of jan...Since when in a live interview is their a green screen in the Ecuadorian Embassy? www.youtube.com... Come on CIA or Stratfor your rushing your work, a bit of panic perhaps? It Takes a while to get going, as we have a bit of mucking around with the sound.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
He's like the reverse boogie man. The reverse Osama.
They kept Osama "alive" for what, 10 years or so?

They'll pull up the cgi ghost of Assange whenever they need him to.

Welcome to 1984, again and again. And again.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Published on the tenth of jan...Since when in a live interview is their a green screen in the Ecuadorian Embassy? www.youtube.com... Come on CIA or Stratfor your rushing your work, a bit of panic perhaps? It Takes a while to get going, as we have a bit of mucking around with the sound.

I'm certain he is alive and well and has been all along. This is just a stunt, to distract and misdirect. I wonder if they knew in advance that they could play this tired old song and dance for such an extended run. They probably took bets on how many would remain that gullible. I would have. Easy money.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
ALEDNAM TCEFFE

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Im not saying Julian has been killed, but there's one thing other then the green screen that puts me off this
specific q and a video.

At 2:00:41 instead of walking away, or the video camera shutting off. Julian just fades away why does he fade away, how does that work?
And then continue to keep the green screen with the wikileaks logo running.

The only way I can think that this could happen, is if Julian wasn't present at the same location as the camera he was using to broadcast this video.

Meaning both the green screen and Julian were two separate feeds into what ever was being used as the broadcasting hardware.

Why not just have one camera with some green paper big enough behind him to be a back drop. Turn on the camera and just let the software do its job.

Maybe theres a reasonable explanation as to why he fades away. But from every live video from Twitch to YouTube or any online live streaming that I've watched. If they are streaming with the camera present in the same room. When the broadcast Is finished the whole video fades out, Including the green screen that's being used in the same room as the individual.

So maybe Julian is alive and well, but maybe his not alive and "safe"

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

All these videos of proof of life got dumped on the internet at the same time. Because of the concern which is growing with regards to his safety, they would have to have worked out a what we wanted to hear, but I'm guessing that they are a bit thin on the ground at the moment and making silly mistakes.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I dont think thats him. Thats a cgi of a human trying to be him. A digital mask. The actor cant speak like assange tho. Pish posh. Lol

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
He just did an AmA on Reddit a few days ago.

I believe there was a video stream as well, but don't quote me on that.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yes, I watched the video with him and also followed along with the AMA on R. He was answering the questions that people were asking so I don't think they would have had time to cgi him for all that detail it entailed.
I was kind of curious about who he kept looking at. There was definitely someone else in the room, but they could have just as easily been friend as opposed to foe.

As far as the green screen part, I haven't a clue about that. I do feel he is alive now after his AMA and how he did answer the questions that were asked and the depth that he answered them.

He may have been in another place though. That might explain the delay of sound not syncing with the video.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

Im not saying Julian has been killed, but there's one thing other then the green screen that puts me off this
specific q and a video.

At 2:00:41 instead of walking away, or the video camera shutting off. Julian just fades away why does he fade away, how does that work?
And then continue to keep the green screen with the wikileaks logo running.

The only way I can think that this could happen, is if Julian wasn't present at the same location as the camera he was using to broadcast this video.

Meaning both the green screen and Julian were two separate feeds into what ever was being used as the broadcasting hardware.

Why not just have one camera with some green paper big enough behind him to be a back drop. Turn on the camera and just let the software do its job.

Maybe theres a reasonable explanation as to why he fades away. But from every live video from Twitch to YouTube or any online live streaming that I've watched. If they are streaming with the camera present in the same room. When the broadcast Is finished the whole video fades out, Including the green screen that's being used in the same room as the individual.

So maybe Julian is alive and well, but maybe his not alive and "safe"

You have no idea on how a green screen work and thus you present us with this beautiful piece of ignorance. Chroma key basically sets a color gamut to work as a layer. So everything that's using that color will be used as a mask. This is how you can have your picture taken on a green screen and then turn all the green to the niagara falls, for example. What he did there was just to record himself in front of a green screen and then "fade out" his portion of the video, leaving the mask. The mask can be a static image or a video, doesnt matter.

So video 1 is him in front of the green screen, video 2 is the video being played on top of the green screen. If you fade out video 1, video 2 takes the stage.

www.youtube.com...
Watch at 7:40 please
edit on 12-1-2017 by JameSimon because: Corrected video

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

TCEFFE ALEDNAM

to be consistent

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JameSimon

From a laptop?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Assange is a shill...hoax...whatever you want to call it..sorry to say..

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

From a laptop?

You can Chroma key in realtime from anywhere you want, probably even a phone. It's not rocket science.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Chroma key is a video editor, you have to make a video then edit it.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Here is an analysis of the last interview with Hannity which proves it was a CGI...best to look with a full screen. vvwww.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What? Chroma key is not a video editor. Chroma key can be applied live or in post production. It can also be any color you want, but blue or green are the most commonly used colors. Here you go, free info, it only took 10 seconds of research: en.wikipedia.org...

Most news channels will use chroma key on their live newscasts, even if it's just to fill in the background. I've worked on a TV channel before, trust me, it happens more often than people think
edit on 14-1-2017 by JameSimon because: more info

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Ok you seem to know more about it than I do.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Here is a mock up of Julian's room in the embassy, note that above the fireplace their is no picture, which agrees with the CGI analysis that it was put on later. sputniknews.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

No worries. Him fading out is not proof that he was a CGI character. I didn't see anything that would point to the video being a fake, it's just your regular chroma key with standard lighting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join