It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stand to lose my job because of Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain
a reply to: Wookiep

In the case of Global Warming and energy I think conservatives do not like to examine several things.

There is not a whole lot of financial benefits for scientists to promote science that is detrimental to the fossil fuel industry.
90 +% Scientists would all have to lie in concert in order to fulfilled this massive hoax, and I am not sure where the financial, or other benefit exists in this notion. An average scientist does not have the capital make money from carbon swap schemes, or any other such financial motive.

On the other hand, there is considerable financial benefits, TRILLIONS of dollars a year, to keep the world addicted to fossil fuels. Conversely, admitting that fossil fuels are detrimental to the Earth as a whole would have serious impacts on the income of some of the most powerful people on the planet. If fossil fuels were abandoned tomorrow, the US economy would collapse based upon the petrodollar and in the most basic terms, elite people would find their trusty money making scheme
extinguished as well as their power and influence.

The money aspect to me seems to be powerful circumstantial evidence pointing to the truth of this debate. The science may be fun to debate, but the raw economics pointing to the LIARS seems to be clear. A scientist doesn't make a mint off promoting global warming, while some men stand to earn or lose, tens and hundreds of BILLIONS promoting doubt.

Just how many is "98% of scientists agree on GW?"

2 million? 12?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Obviously you have no idea what is required to operate a retail environment.
Not only is it a real job but it's one where you don't get weekends or holidays.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If Republicans don't care that children and sick people are losing their health insurance, why would they care about your job? Especially in the cannabis business.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

What exactly is a real job?.

I have a real live union job, do you?.

I can see how my job could be replaced by machines like the last 2 jobs I had were...

Anyway...

I couldn't help but reply to your snidely toned response to the OP, and I think you should really consider whether you should say things here that you wouldn't say to someone's face, how it would maybe make you feel if someone said the same or a similar thing to you, I don't think you would have said that to the OP's face.

Frickin keyboard commandos everywhere here with cleverly silly ass handles...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Isn't this OP who made clickbait with" Trump supporters " trying to kill me!.Ffs,stfu

And that was only a few weeks ago, guess he's out of "harms way" and onto important stuff!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The states with legalized weed need to guard businesses with their own policemen, to guard against any federal raids.
That alone would stop the federal government, and pretty much force them to finally get a grip.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I've met plenty of those people in the industry, and worked on their 'farms.'

Well indicted by your own words - hypocritical - working in an industry that you view as unethical and "amoral", well well well!
These were your earlier words

My 'industry' has a precedence of being highly stable and profitable, oh and it's never been viewed as illegal, amoral, or unethical.

edit on 12-1-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I my self used to be a pot head. For years. Those were best times in my life. I have even been to cannabis cups. I was there when white window lift the cannabis cup.

But would i let my childern smoke it? Hell no.. Ban the devils weed... make it harder to obtain.

edit on 12-1-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

But the fact that it is illegal didn't stop you why would it stop your kid?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
So get another job. You just want your weed this has nothing to do with an "industry"-- you just want to be stoned all the time. Admit it.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Create a reality TV SHOW out of it, duh. Isn't that what Americans do?
edit on 12-1-2017 by NwoDedispU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
So get another job. You just want your weed this has nothing to do with an "industry"-- you just want to be stoned all the time. Admit it.

Maybe that's what YOU would do, but not all people are idiots. It's an actual industry with real duties and work.

Many people who don't smoke pot at all and never have choose to work in this industry.
edit on 12-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NwoDedispU

Create a reality TV SHOW out of it, duh. Isn't that what Americans do?

Lol, unfortunately all too true

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan

You're an idiot. Plain and simple.

I highly doubt you could handle any farming job. It also seems that the concept of a career path alludes you. Lots and lots of ignorant people on ATS. It's sad. Uneducated lazy bums.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not only is it a real job but it's one where you don't get weekends or holidays.

Maybe he is a grower. Growers work all day and often all night. They work much harder than most and provide a product that is far more useful than anything anyone on this site produced with their own hands.

The worthless lazy bum culture is alive and well on ATS. They provide nothing to society then cry when they can't have their alone time.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I get Marley's at Nature's Groceries or Sprouts. Most groceries stores with a Badia brand spice section will also have them in small quantities. They come in bags instead of jars, and are usually hanging around the saffron and chia.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You guys need to start living healthy before diving into weed. Weed numbs the senses which allows for relief to resolve deep issues within your mind but not much else. Younger generations shouldn't be using it because it can magnify whatever is inside you and these days, a young mind is a very chaotic place. The madness around us today is a result of these younger people having a very skewed view on the world. An adult controls his intake to produce a desired high, a child smokes till he can't function anymore.... only one approach produces legitimate results. Pot was the tool used to take teeth away from the people. Be honest, potheads don't fight and if they do, they're not much of an obstacle to some sober, military minded douche. Couch days might be coming to an end, are you ready to run and hide?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Maybe he is a grower. Growers work all day and often all night. They work much harder than most and provide a product that is far more useful than anything anyone on this site produced with their own hands.

The worthless lazy bum culture is alive and well on ATS. They provide nothing to society then cry when they can't have their alone time.

Yeah, he bought the Haney place.

Green Acres is the place to be...

edit on 1 12 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

I like being warm in the winter. I like having lights. I like being able to drive when I need to go somewhere.

I do pay for those, because they're worth it to me. I make that choice. Show me a better choice and I'll take it.

I don't get a choice with subsidies.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Actually you stand to lose your job because of the economy collapse people warned about is slowly happening.This is what really is going on behind the scenes.
edit on 12-1-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join