It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stand to lose my job because of Trump

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Trump give you the old pink slip yet? Hang in there bro. Stay positive. Sincerely.

edit on 14-1-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You're the absolute worst.

Born to raise hell I 'spose

Malo al hueso!

edit on 14-1-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Thank you.

I don't mind debating politics, but it gets old when people twist issues to fit their paranoia, or ignore obvious things because they don't fit with the paranoia. I come to ATS to converse and debate with intelligent people, not listen to crying and imagined wrongs that would be silly on the silliest cartoon in existence.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Here's a thought:

Dry the tears from your blood-shot eyes and get a real job.

What's a 'real job'?

Ok since people keep asking me this..

How about one that isn't threatened by changing political climates, mixed public opinions, or legal questionability.

I mean, hopefully OP has something else on his resume for a plan B eh? You know, besides "Trump lost me my job!" protests.

How soon people forget history of their own damn country.
What TF do you think bootleggers & speakeasies did in the 20's?! Just because booze was illegal didn't mean it would stay that way and they bet on it, not unlike the dispensaries today with more legal wiggle room are doing.

I swear people are getting dumber. Like the dingbats who think fricking farming is limited to just s# we stuff down out gullets, and what equals a "real job". Growing cannabis is still cultivating a plant, this is regardless of method (aero/hydro/in dirt) and is still farming. It is also a paying job whether people admit it or not.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You are so wrong about the uses of marijuana especially in the medical world.

Also the b.s about increasing the likelihood of psychiatric conditions is no differant then any legal drug out there right now, caffeine and alcohol can do the same to certain people.

A little bit of education goes a long way friend.

edit on 15-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Actually it does cause psych disorders. Why? Because I say it does.

If I say that Mormonism is invalid as a religion and a sham then it is.

Why? The Mormon missionaries that I have encountered liked to ask paid ministers "Where do you get your authority?" (in the ministry). They believe their authority is directly handed to their prophet from God. But Smith's prophecies failed, therefore Biblically you have responsibility to ignore Smith.

However, when someone asked me to speculate what the image of the beast might be, I said illegal content on the internet. Within a week or two a meteor 10 to 30 times brighter than the sun, gave people 2nd burns in Chelyabinsk and blew out thousands of windows.

When Texas failed to protect a 4 year old from his rapist on campus, I got so irritated I said on another forum "Ebola, its coming" and within two weeks Ebola landed in to Texas. Abuse victims have a tendency to become killers like the Menendez brothers and Charles Manson who were both victims of sexual assaults.

Where does my authority come from?

Meteors and plagues.

And it also comes from my DD214 discharge papers from the Coast Guard where I was a helicopter deployed rescue swimmer.

It says "honorable discharge".

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

After reading this nutty whatever you want to call it I'd say you need help.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Actually it does cause psych disorders. Why? Because I say it does.

If I say that Mormonism is invalid as a religion and a sham then it is.

Why? The Mormon missionaries that I have encountered liked to ask paid ministers "Where do you get your authority?" (in the ministry). They believe their authority is directly handed to their prophet from God. But Smith's prophecies failed, therefore Biblically you have responsibility to ignore Smith.

However, when someone asked me to speculate what the image of the beast might be, I said illegal content on the internet. Within a week or two a meteor 10 to 30 times brighter than the sun, gave people 2nd burns in Chelyabinsk and blew out thousands of windows.

When Texas failed to protect a 4 year old from his rapist on campus, I got so irritated I said on another forum "Ebola, its coming" and within two weeks Ebola landed in to Texas. Abuse victims have a tendency to become killers like the Menendez brothers and Charles Manson who were both victims of sexual assaults.

Where does my authority come from?

Meteors and plagues.

And it also comes from my DD214 discharge papers from the Coast Guard where I was a helicopter deployed rescue swimmer.

It says "honorable discharge".

I assume you posted in the wrong thread. Otherwise, what the hell?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You now. So many have tons of sympathy for the OP because everyone here loves marijuana.

How many people on here would have sympathy for the OP if he worked in the coal industry and Clinton had been elected?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I may or may not benefit from medical marijuana but I don't have the same "love" that some here have and I believe that it is the least of our worries right now and I too wish that these lovers would actually focus on more important issues this country faces.

Coal is more important then a weed.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Strange I was thinking the same thing about Texas given that even after Ebola they probably still haven't changed their policies in protecting 4 year olds on school campus.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Strange I was thinking the same thing about Texas given that even after Ebola they probably still haven't changed their policies in protecting 4 year olds on school campus.

Wtf are you going on about?

This thread is not about Ebola or your psychic abilities.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Wtf are you going on about?

You are on my internets again.

WTF?!

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Your internet?

Yeah you are screwed in the head buddy.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It's just that this used to be a place I could come to get real information about real topics, now it has been infiltrated by 24/7 left and right agendas, I was really hoping the election would bring things back to normal and we all move on to learn about important stuff again, instead I get to read about this dude blaming trump for taking his weed....... every 10 minutes there is a new post about some lame ass anti trump or pro trump tard, the politics are killing me, been coming here since 2010 the last 18 months have sent this place down hill,

I'm pretty sure all of the "truth" websites have been infiltrated by alphabets to keep meaningful conversation at a minimum.....

Or I have just surpassed this place I don't know...

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I don't think I would call that psychic ability. That's a narcissistic desire.

Inspiration is simply interpreting events.

But its information I don't think I would be receiving if I were an alcoholic or drug user. That's my ability is not depending upon things which would interfere with receiving and interpreting information correctly. If I even do that 100 percent all the time.

edit on 17-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Here's a thought:

Dry the tears from your blood-shot eyes and get a real job.

The OP is in a line of work that helps good people, including innocent little kids who suffer from seizures or worse.

That's about as real as it gets.

You oughtta take a look in the mirror, maybe tone down that ignorant, self righteousness, judgmental retardation a bit.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Where does my authority come from? Meteors and plagues

So you can predict Ebola outbreaks by reading comets? GTFO

when someone asked me to speculate what the image of the beast might be, I said illegal content on the internet. Within a week or two a meteor 10 to 30 times brighter than the sun

Wow - the Beast hides in the internet.....GTFO x 2

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Yeah. Well. Tell it to Trump. He's the one, apparently, holding all the cards here.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
a reply to: Wookiep

It's just that this used to be a place I could come to get real information about real topics, now it has been infiltrated by 24/7 left and right agendas, I was really hoping the election would bring things back to normal and we all move on to learn about important stuff again, instead I get to read about this dude blaming trump for taking his weed....... every 10 minutes there is a new post about some lame ass anti trump or pro trump tard, the politics are killing me, been coming here since 2010 the last 18 months have sent this place down hill,

I'm pretty sure all of the "truth" websites have been infiltrated by alphabets to keep meaningful conversation at a minimum.....

Or I have just surpassed this place I don't know...

Politics is pretty important to most intelligent people. Sorry you do not or can not keep up with it.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join