It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stand to lose my job because of Trump

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Dry the tears from your blood-shot eyes and get a real job.

I have to say, that comment comes off as a little ignorant.

In states where it is legal, there are many marijuana tycoons that are successful business owners and millionaires in their own right. I'm assuming you don't know the OP personally so, maybe lighten up on the personal attacks.

Is it really? Then you must also believe that it was a little ignorant when Obama sacked the coal industry to ignore the many job losses he caused deliberately because of global warming hoax. I have no sympathy for the cannabis industry. Even as a pain reliever it has little value. George Soros has been driving the legalization of cannabis and for reasons.
edit on 12-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: veracity
Actually, the unemployment rate has been at an all time low under Obama.

Only accurate if you consider Uber drivers and seasonal part time employees employed.
I however don't...

Lol, is that what fake news you choose to believe today?

No, its reality. Apparently the fake news you pay attention to ignores the 95 million or so who are completely out of the job force. You know, because the government only counts people actively looking for jobs, not the ones that gave up because there was nothing out there. The government also does not take into account the underemployed, that is those who have training and experience but can only get part time jobs in the service industry....uh you know like flipping burgers or being a barrista at Star Bucks.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: underwerks

If Republicans don't care that children and sick people are losing their health insurance, why would they care about your job? Especially in the cannabis business.

Well
Democrats obviously don't care that almost everyone's premiums went up up and up under Obama care and only the upper middle and upper class can even afford these premiums... also the Democrats didn't care that under Obama tons of people lost their jobs from his sacking the coal industry.

Like the Gloria Estefan song....cuts both ways.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

originally posted by: ketsuko
All I can say is that a lot of people lost their jobs thanks to Obama and his policies.

It's not like you will be unique in learning that elections sometimes have consequences.

Actually many more gained jobs under his presidency, 14 million since 2010. There is this thing called google

Job losses didn't start under Obama. Job losses have been occurring long term from policies like NAFTA. However, many of the jobs created by Obama admin were government jobs and of course we have to support that with taxes from our paychecks. Also there were high level tech jobs that people with genuine experience lost in Obama admin because Obama and Michelle hired their crony friends. I remember hearing about this years ago in a radio show.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

All I can say is that a lot of people lost their jobs thanks to Obama and his policies.

It's not like you will be unique in learning that elections sometimes have consequences.

AMEN to that!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

When did I ever say I was unique? Actually, I'm not surprised at all that myself and thousands of others are set to be out of work under a Trump admin.

I had hoped I was wrong about Trump, but its looking like I've been right this entire time.
edit on 12-1-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

had hoped I was wrong about Trump, but its looking like I've been right this entire time.

About what?

If it is illegal under an Obama administration and he couldn't do anything about it why or how could Trump do anything about it?

If you don't like the guy then cool but stop blaming him for every problem in your life.

If you put your life savings into an illegal business then that is a you problem not Trumps.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I have to say that comment comes off as extremely ignorant.

Fair enough. But I'm allowed to have an opinion on the "industry" ignorant or not.

It definitely pays like a real job. A real
good job.:cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The bad parts of obamacare seems to differ depending on your local representation. My family members in WA state were saved by it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Here's a thought:

Ya...A real job...Like a chemist making $$$ creating gateway legal narcotics in big pharma labs for Americans to become addicted to before switching to the cheaper heroine!! Get on board where they REAL money!! Killing kids with big Pharma!!

And as bonus...when the retard sessions has the feds crack down on the states legalization...the Mexican cartels can own the marijuana market again.

edit on 13-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You should get another field. The Tobacco companies will monopolize weed and cannabis and bankrupt everyone else in the industry. They already set up plantations and are ready to go.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

had hoped I was wrong about Trump, but its looking like I've been right this entire time.

About what?

If it is illegal under an Obama administration and he couldn't do anything about it why or how could Trump do anything about it?

If you don't like the guy then cool but stop blaming him for every problem in your life.

If you put your life savings into an illegal business then that is a you problem not Trumps.

As a direct result of his administration's views, I stand to lose my job. Not because of Obama. Not because of anything I've done personally, but because of the without a doubt backwards ideas of someone Trump thinks is "right" for the job.

Sessions didn't select himself for AG. It's a clear case of the establishment threatening to go against the will of the people. You can try to frame it as something else because you don't see what Trump is if you want, but it doesn't change what this represents.

Without Trump glasses on, America isn't looking that great.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

For one I don't own a pair of Trump glasses, I can think for myself.

It is what it it.

Start looking for a job that is not illegal.

Blaming Trump for this is really reaching.

Most of the people that I know in the industry did not put all their eggs in one basket because they knew that what they are doing is still illegal, why can't you understand that?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It is what it it.

Most of the people that I know in the industry did not put all their eggs in one basket because they knew that what they are doing is still illegal, why can't you understand that?

I can understand that perfectly well, all my eggs aren't in one basket either. Its not completely about that, as I've said over and over in this thread.

I don't believe its right for people in the establishment with outdated and verifiably false ideas about things to be able to use their ignorance to adversely effect my life.

That's pretty much it.

And Lol, what other administration is behind this? In your Trump-logic who's really behind this if not Session's, a Trump appointee?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Losing your Job or Health Insurance isn't the worst thing that could happen to you-Especially if you have kids-

Pretty cruel thing to say huh? For a brief moment you felt like I do when you minimize me---hopefully....it would be the empathetic feeling

Dont worry about it---Many of the folks you think take a certain STAUNCHY STANCE snaking around in the halls of POLI-TICS is not really them---Sessions probably plays the players and really doesn't care if you a pot smoker. As far as Obama Care worriers----REPEAL and REPLACE---relax. Its a business and we arent going belly up that means you not going belly up. If you go belly up we go belly up(old school business)--everyone has a place

edit on 13-1-2017 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2017 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It is what it it.

It is not illegal, I can drive a mile in any direction and walk in to buy it.

If Trump HIRES one man who effectively turns it illegal, it is his fault.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

Awesome revenue generator---put more of your wages back in your pocket because we will have tons of revenue and help the folks suffering from pain and sickness. April 15 will be a thing of the past is the idea----You all already pay taxes dont ever let anyone tell you you aren't a tax payer. You buying you paying taxes

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

You realize ya got more than 3 eyes---Eat more Indian Food and go to Yoga for Neuro Health not to look at camel toe

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

It is illegal under Federal law. I don't see how you can deny that. The law is in black and white.

It shouldn't be illegal IMO, and especially not under Federal law... but that's not the same thing. It was illegal before Obama came into power and Obama did not make it legal. He just ignored the law.

Now we have this. Thanks Obama!

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
read above.

edit on 13-1-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join