It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're fired!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Loving the Trump's press conference today, he was original and untainted. However, he did also expose how the intelligence service has got to him.

Up until now, he has been complimentary about Russia and Vlad Putin, and it looked like everything was going to be hunky dory. I really believed we were about to see a new world, a new relationship of world powers, combining to take out the rest of the world, but no.

Trump declared that there was a good chance that he wouldn't get on with Putin. It's over people, the love in with the Russkies is over.

A brave new world!!

Edit - Loving the press conference sign off. "You're fired". Keep it Don, it's telling.
edit on 11/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's not over. As son as he can Trump will pull Putin aside and say, "I gotta do some pretending here." And you know what? Putin will understand. He already does. I don't think anything has changed here.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

the CIA will be replaced by the KGB on day two

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Trump is learning.

The President is not in charge of anything.

He does as he is told.

Obama thought he could close down gitmo. Thought the President had such powers. Found different.

Trump wanted to believe that Obama B.C. is fake. Thought he could say anything. Now he says Obama is born in the USA.

In order to go to the next step, Trump is discovering, he has to do as he is told.

Now, we might think that Trump is just "playing along" until inaguration day, after which we'll see the real Trump come back in full force.

However, Trump has so many problems, with all his business connections and conflicts of interests, that "they" have him over a barrel. Anytime Trump steps out of line, they'll push back with something from his weakpoints. He'll have to cave in again, and agree to serve his masters.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
People, people.

Trump's m.o. has always been to never leave a personal attack without a crushing response. If they hit you, hit them back harder.

He will govern this way as well, including his views on Putin and Russia. It all depends on them.

That's why all this nonsense that he's an unwitting puppet of Putin is so ridiculous. The moment he perceives Russia has crossed him, he's taking off the gloves. Mark my words.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Do you right wingers realize how brain washed you've become over Putin.

I read a survey of republicans today that had a favorable view of Putin at 10% before Trump announced his bid for presidency. Now that he's the president elect, this favorable view of Putin has grown to be a whopping 37% of republicans.

Here's a little secret that non-Trump lovers know about, Putin is the same person that most of you disliked before the elections.

The sad part is that this is a confirmation that the brain washing from folks like Alex Jones, Glen Beck, Bill O'Reilly, and have really taken its toll on this country. What's even more sad is that you right wingers eat this garbage up like it's crack. God have mercy on your souls.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yup. Like others on this board have said, a Trump presidency is going to kill a lot of Americans. To be honest, I hope you right wingers and your kids enlist first so that you can be fed to the slaughter house.

originally posted by: loam
People, people.

Trump's m.o. has always been to never leave a personal attack without a crushing response. If they hit you, hit them back harder.

He will govern this way as well, including his views on Putin and Russia. It all depends on them.

That's why all this nonsense that he's an unwitting puppet of Putin is so ridiculous. The moment he perceives Russia has crossed him, he's taking off the gloves. Mark my words.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The sad part is that this is a confirmation that the brain washing from folks like Alex Jones, Glen Beck, Bill O'Reilly, and have really taken its toll on this country. What's even more sad is that you right wingers eat this garbage up like it's crack. God have mercy on your souls.

No the sad part is that there are still people like you that actually believe every word the government tells you.

new topics

top topics

join