It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC 2 and the DOS attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The second lot of information to come out of WikiLeaks seems to have been destroyed in a DOS attack. Here's and interesting Vid....that links code words within the Podesta e mails and the same terms used in the leaked Stratfor ones.Some interesting food for thought considering what's been going down. Megan Kelly seems to be the shill they use to stop nasty rumours that abound on the internet as she's seen here doing her thing. By the way have we had proof of life from Assange? www.youtube.com... needs editing but a great look.
edit on 11-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

What a sick election and sick story...As many already knew the Clinton's were the bad of the bad

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The second lot of information to come out of WikiLeaks seems to have been destroyed in a DOS attack. Here's and interesting Vid....that links code words within the Podesta e mails and the same terms used in the leaked Stratfor ones.Some interesting food for thought considering what's been going down. Megan Kelly seems to be the shill they use to stop nasty rumours that abound on the internet as she's seen here doing her thing. By the way have we had proof of life from Assange? www.youtube.com...

I'm sitting on the idea that Hannity's interview with Assange recently actually happened recently...
I missed the memo about any dos attack...what I thought was to be released was the key to open the insurance file in the advent that news of Assange became that he is expired/no longer compatible with life?
He should not have been in an interview with Hannity- if he has actually expired...need to release key to insurance file?
...Made a post before viewing.

edit on (1/11/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Looking at that latest Hannity and Assange Video, it looks strange. They are not even looking at each other. He hasn't been seen on the balcony. I also think that Kim Dot com, might have done a deal to keep himself out of the American courts. As long as he pushes the meme that "Julian is well and working hard" Were looking at the biggest load of bull crap to hit the world.
And hats off to Trump he's a very brave man for taking this on.

This makes Assange look like he's compromised.www.youtube.com... The site is down, as he hasn't given the Proof of life key...??

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: loveguy

Looking at that latest Hannity and Assange Video, it looks strange. They are not even looking at each other. He hasn't been seen on the balcony. I also think that Kim Dot com, might have done a deal to keep himself out of the American courts. As long as he pushes the meme that "Julian is well and working hard" Were looking at the biggest load of bull crap to hit the world.
And hats off to Trump he's a very brave man for taking this on.

This makes Assange look like he's compromised.www.youtube.com... The site is down, as he hasn't given the Proof of life key...??

Sorry about stepping out yesterday...The first video felt like the story of fast-food lingo- and I didn't feel like sitting through it just then...to me the bigger picture is the foundation and all the links that would tie the story of fast-food lingo in as to how large the list of perpetrators is---How large the 'network' is...all working in concert together.

Proof of life to me would be seeing his kids coming out of the embassy holding his hands. I've never seen his kids, so crisis actors will suffice so long as it's Julian's hands they are holding. Then I would expect a televised hearing at the Swedish courts- either dropping it's case- or pursuing the case...but, as I understand, one member of his legal team was found to be no longer compatible with life...

In a haystack full of needles, we're trying to locate a safety-pin...so it seems.
I'll try to sit through the videos and then get back later, K?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It's a dead man's key as I understand it...went to read comments at your new video link...
It would have been released as a result of his life expiring...
That's why I'm curious about any dos attack...
Last I witnessed, was a colleague of Julian's describing how he was going to release the key once he could relocate--->

It was during the internet getting cut-off while still at the embassy...
The person making the trek said to the effect that what he is setting out to do was bigger and more important than his own life, doing it without his own safety protocols in place...while vulnerable.
Was the dos attack during the same time-frame? Did the insurance key get released during the dos attack?

The only people that can identify this person is someone on public dole thinking they are on the right side-
doing the public a service...the public has yet to receive the benefit?

I don't know how to look up court records to find if there is actually a case-number in Sweden, how old/long has the case been on file? What's the status?

Coming to ats is supposed to be a hobby a way for me to broaden my own horizon...it feels like a blasted college entrance exam...

top topics

join