It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Dummy! Major Loser, Zero Credibility!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
It's insane and suspicious to me, that this guy's threads always get around the same number of stars and flags. Every time. I think something fishy is going on, because over the past year, I can name the people who share the same feelings as the OP on top of my fingers.

Are there real, silent bots on ATS, who's job is to "upvote", star and flag anti Trump threads made by this guy?

Lol. No.

Sorry things are falling apart. I didn't vote for either of them.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I read the title, saw the poster, and assumed this was a biography.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If he's not your President, then please "Make It So"

I love that line. So just move out right now the southern border is wide open, soon to change

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
These kind of threads make me chuckle.

Some of the anti-trump people are doing exactly the same thing they accuse some of the trump supporters are doing.

And pretty much exactly what member in Congress have done for so long now.

No one seems willing to try and get along, meet in the middle, compromise or otherwise do anything except sling feces at each other.

Pot, met kettle.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

What exactly is falling apart?

Aside of CNN and other fake news?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Trump is hands down the biggest embarrassment ever unleashed by the United States. Literally everyone I know who voted for him already hates him.

The new polls are horrible for him. Also, the less educated you are, the more you approve of Trump. Wow. Just wow. Congress has abysmal approval ratings and they are actually going through with their plans. Truly insane.

As we watched the press conference yesterday in the office, a very conservative Republican, remarked about Trump.....

"Jesus H Christ, what a ****ing dork" it looks like reality is finally sinking in.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just read it..

PEETUS!

Laugh!
Or Run, I don't care!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Trump is hands down the biggest embarrassment ever unleashed by the United States. Literally everyone I know who voted for him already hates him.

The new polls are horrible for him. Also, the less educated you are, the more you approve of Trump. Wow. Just wow.

So you're essentially saying you hang out with a bunch of uneducated angry people? Are you their one shining bright star friend who they all dish their hatred towards?

He isn't hated at all and plenty of well educated people voted for him. He actually has the third highest number of votes in history of any president elect. The only person that beat him was Obama.

And yes, I am very well educated and voted for Trump. What I see is uneducated fools falling for everything he tweets as if it is news.

See, if what Trump says is true then he is likely speaking of MSM, and being able to sue for slander from what is supposed to be factual based unbiased reporting.

If they implemented this on Twitter and FB and whatever social media site, the system shut down from all the law suits.

I can't believe the OP even wrote about this garbage. Even the judge threw it out because it was on Twitter....unfortunately real journalists don't seem to understand twitter is not the news, yet they seem to be getting a lot of their stories from it lately....sad sad sad.....

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I feel I must use this again -

Seriously though, maybe you could take a break for 2-3 years. Save it all up then come back bashing hard for the next election! Let's see how many more "Trumpanzees" you can pull out of the woodwork. You're really making this easy for us.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I feel I must use this again -

Seriously though, maybe you could take a break for 2-3 years. Save it all up then come back bashing hard for the next election! Let's see how many more "Trumpanzees" you can pull out of the woodwork. You're really making this easy for us.

Nah...he'll win the next election in a landslide victory. Maybe we'll get lucky and CA will secede by then. That way they can all just argue amongst themselves and we can Internet block them.....

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Oh look, they're all triggered again.

Are you even reading these anymore?
I only see one triggered individual here...
Starting to get worried that the OP may develop a sodium chloride dependency from all these salty threads.
Or a sodium chloride deficiency from all these spilt liberal tears.

The rest of us are in tears laughing at all this!
No triggering her buddy!
I once used ATS to stay connected, and that is still somewhat true. But this last year the entertainment value of this place has gone up considerably!
*sip*

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Oh look, they're all triggered again.

Keep it up.
Keep sharing the hypocrisy.

This never gets old mate, despite what the triggered keep saying in every thread you create.

When I was 12, I once said to my best friend during an argument: "Don't be so infantile". It made such an impact on her that she tried to use it henceforth with me on every possible occasion.
But the train had long departed after my first use of it. What she did showed me only one thing: That I had chosen a really good word, which was true to the core.

It's the same with the word 'triggered'.

Snowflakes were going on all by themselves, telling us not to trigger them. "Trigger warnings". When we picked up on it and made fun of their own weakness, it must have had a BIG impact.

That's the reason you are now using the word on us, you hope we will be just as amazed by the impact it had on you when you first heard it.

Sad news is, that's not how it works. Most of us are untriggerable, we never needed warnings about something that may upset us. Heck just go and say it as it is, we can take it. To use the word on us does remind me a lot of my friend using 'infantile' on me without any success.

Embarrassing.

All this says to me is that there are a multitude of people (and guess what? I'm not going to put a political spin on this because it has nothing to do with one's political leanings) who still argue like 12 year old girls. And apparently one who is still goating over a "victorious" argument many, many years ago.

To the topic- a litigious and vengeful (get em back ten times worse!) president may prove to be disasterous to our country.
OR, perhaps Trump can put his personal feelings aside and run the country like a pro.
I certainly hope it's the later, as I love and respect my country.

Like many others, I am disgusted by the ruling cabal and its destructive and cavalier approach of rule. If Trump is indeed our way out of the cycle, well I welcome that way out. Things may get a great deal worse, though, before they get better. I really can't predict where this is going at all, so I'll just continue enjoying my life and family and hope for the best.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
It's insane and suspicious to me, that this guy's threads always get around the same number of stars and flags. Every time. I think something fishy is going on, because over the past year, I can name the people who share the same feelings as the OP on top of my fingers.

Are there real, silent bots on ATS, who's job is to "upvote", star and flag anti Trump threads made by this guy?

Or perhaps a good deal of use are smart enough to realize that you simply cannot have intelligent discourse with Trump supporters on ATS?

This thread is the perfect example: How many pages? How many Ad homs? How many actual responses to the content?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The new polls are horrible for him.

I must admit this sentence "triggered" a hearty laugh. But you go right ahead and keep on believing your polls, and be sure to keep on calling us uneducated morons. You've almost got me to see the light.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And yes, I am very well educated and voted for Trump. What I see is uneducated fools falling for everything he tweets as if it is news.

Trump makes it news when he tweets like a 14 year-old high school girl spreading rumors.. I understand that people like that he speaks his mind, but he needs a bit more restraint.

It's refreshing that Trump is bringing new "light" into the executive branch, but sometimes that light is just damn silly.
edit on 12-1-2017 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Read a title, saw the poster, made some assumptions, didn't read the content of the post and voiced an opinion. That's pretty much your MO isn't it? Speaking from ignorance?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: UKTruth

Read a title, saw the poster, made some assumptions, didn't read the content of the post and voiced an opinion. That's pretty much your MO isn't it? Speaking from ignorance?

In your case it's more speaking to ignorance

edit on 12/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I thought this thread was about OP.

I'm leaving disappointed.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It's snowing in here!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join