It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Dummy! Major Loser, Zero Credibility!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: theantediluvian

Here we go again!

IMO you might be a loser because you and your party lost? But hey! That ain't the half of it! What makes you more of a loser is that you go on the internet and try to justify your feelings of loss by acting out like a spoiled child! Did you grow up in the age of everyone gets a trophy!

You really do make me laugh! What pisses me off is that at times I actually feel sorry for you and hope your family calls 911 to have a "wellness check" done on you!

You are mentally ill and need some help!!!!

If you don't have anything smart or responsive to say, post a gif cartoon. Attack the speakers character rather than their argument. What happened to this forum. It's dominated by toddlers now. I can just imagine this guy google searching crying baby gifs and giggling to himself. Is this what the internet has done to intelligent discourse? Trump has boldly inspired countless people to take pride in being crude and obnoxious as often as possible.
edit on 11-1-2017 by andrewh7 because: ,

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

People like you are gross with your 1-5 million dollar business, that act like you own Wal-Mart, with your 'advice'. You only look idiotic to real business people, and patronizing to people that could easily do what you do. The fact you say you 'run' it resonates with me most. You don't run squat in the real world if you think a 4 million dollar anything is 'big'.

Your delusion, and spending, is the reason this country is being destroyed. You think you're an elite or something with your pocket change, and you're not alone. There are more Christian Millionaires, than gay people in the United States. And they all say idiotic crap like what you just said.

A smartphone app can make more than 4 million annually, you're literally a no one, and rightly so, you should know, your less worth than the basement advice you dish out. Most CEO's internally know their accomplishments many times wouldn't even be possible without their staff. I feel bad for anyone that works for you as you walk around talking like that.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Its been a while since I responded to one of your posts.

First let me say this.

Why do people have such a problem with your threads. I am a Trump supporter, and I have zero problem your posts. What do my fellow Trump supporters on ATS want, a circle jerk of just pro trump threads?

Some of your threads I think are great, others I disagree with. But either way, if I get tired of these threads, I just won't read them.

Having said that, I guess people have the right to criticize you if they want for these threads, I just will chose to focus on the substance.

Now having said that...

I guess you have a point on this thread. Trump can be whiney, and threatening libel suits is mostly dumb.

And then him being sued for libel does seem to have a sort of funny irony to it.

But I just don't think this is ground breaking or all that important. I supported Trump, and I know he can be childish and hypocritical on things.

I am a supporter of free press, and I have thought some of Trumps comments about the press to be worrying.

But its old news to me.

With all of the news occurring today, this just seems like very small potatoes.

For god sakes, it seems like our President elect is at war with our intelligence community!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
63 votes?

The Correct the Record martyrs brigade has been resurrected!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I must say, the first page makes me proud.

edit on 11-1-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: Emoji

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
*Yawn* I typically remember the ones that are incapable of presenting a decent argument, so don't be too flattered that I remember you.

I actually didn't vote for Trump, I have no dog in this fight other than my irritation at a bunch of leftists who cannot let go of the fact that they lost. You assume way too much. Had the dems lost gracefully, I wouldn't be on here in the 'mud pit'. However, this type of idiocy is just too much for me to pass up. You can whine at me all you want, lord of nothing, it makes little difference in the long run.

Again, a poor shot, poor aim, missed by a mile. Not a surprise.

But let's talk about libel, since it's the subject.

In order to prove that libel has happened, a lot of factors have to be considered. In America, in the case of an ordinary citizen, the individual defamed must prove that the statement was false, caused harm to them, and was made without research into the truthfulness of the statement. But, if the person defamed is a celebrity, things are different; the celebrity still has to prove the first three criteria, but then the celebrity has to prove that the statement was made with the intent to do harm or with "reckless disregard" for the truth.

www.insidecounsel.com...

I think that what is being done to Mr. Trump is within this criteria. Would you not agree?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I really wish theantidilluvian would just stop spreading such nonsense on this site and take a long walk off a short pier. Your drivel against your new President has become tiring. So much so that, as a long time lurker, you have compelled me to actually join and comment to your disgraceful and nonsensical rhetoric. Grow up, grab th(if you have a set)em, and post something intelligent. Unless you have nothing else to discuss. Buzzfeed and mother jones will welcome your insight with open arms. Get a job homie.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

edit on 12-1-2017 by Oncethatwas because: Double Post.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oncethatwas
I really wish theantidilluvian would just stop spreading such nonsense on this site and take a long walk off a short pier. Your drivel against your new President has become tiring. So much so that, as a long time lurker, you have compelled me to actually join and comment to your disgraceful and nonsensical rhetoric. Grow up, grab th(if you have a set)em, and post something intelligent. Unless you have nothing else to discuss. Buzzfeed and mother jones will welcome your insight with open arms. Get a job homie.

Cute diatribe.....

Now can you compose an actual rebuttal to the thread OP and disprove any of the information provided?

if not youre only lowering yourself to the level you CLAIM hes at..........

Trump made the claims about Lible suits........then claims this journalist begged him for a job and slams her again, and then the FACTS show they were the ones seeking her employ..........full stop........

Im sorry you have such a hard time dealing witht he fact that Trump is a hypocrite, liar and walking dumpster fire.......

Hopefully by about August people will stop being so Trump Drunk and actually hold his feet to the fire like they claimed they would

Youre here hurling insults and yet trying to tell someone to grow up? It doesnt get more grown up or intelligent than posting facts....

Youre whole tirade was neither

Perhaps you should take your own advice, and learn to stomach facts without blowing your lid..
edit on 1/12/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Guess what smart guy, I didn't Lose anything in this election. I wasn't for the Dems or Hillary. Just because I don't like Trump doesn't mean anything other than I don't like Trump.

So call me a leftist or whatever other childish BS you want but you're still talking out your a$$.

BTW, try to minimize the fact that I left an impression on you all you want but it's clear that I have. I've infected you like a rare nasty virus and now you carry me in your head. Ha Ha Ha......Good.....

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Here we go again!

IMO you might be a loser because you and your party lost? But hey! That ain't the half of it! What makes you more of a loser is that you go on the internet and try to justify your feelings of loss by acting out like a spoiled child! Did you grow up in the age of everyone gets a trophy!

You really do make me laugh! What pisses me off is that at times I actually feel sorry for you and hope your family calls 911 to have a "wellness check" done on you!

You are mentally ill and need some help!!!!

To me, this defines trump and his supporters. Perfectly reasonable OP highlighting what an immature and hypocritical leader you have. Then you and your 68 star buddies disregard it entirely, fail to enter into an intellectual discussion, and roll out the 'loser lol cry more' copy/paste. You posted a picture of a crying baby. You're meant to be an adult. It's pointless trolling - nobody gets upset by it, they just laugh at you.

Trump's tweets are the most spoilt and childish things I've seen for a grown man, except for this kind of response.

So instead of defaulting to lazy attacks, why not address the discussion?
edit on 12-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Just help me understand this. So you WANT all media and news organizations to be allowed to make up and/or report lies about a person and not be held accountable for their actions, the results of their actions and the harm done unto another person?

You think it is OK to (for example), write a news story that makes it to prime time that you are a pedophile and that there are pictures and other evidence and that you will be arrested in the coming days? And then when you find out it was bullcrap, but are out of a job, there is no redaction (at least not one that everyone sees), you have to live your life branded as such?

Really???

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

"But wait. It gets better."

Do you feel better after posting this, and many similar threads because quite frankly I suspect that bitter taste in your mouth is self inflicted. You may not be responsible for reading all the news you come accross as we are all being bombarded with it in these strange times but how you handle stress is usually a solid indicator of one's character.

Have a stiff drink once the plane has flown over in your corner of the world and for god's sake don't be such a masochist. Life is way too short. Trumps' presidency too, shall pass.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Just help me understand this. So you WANT all media and news organizations to be allowed to make up and/or report lies about a person and not be held accountable for their actions, the results of their actions and the harm done unto another person?

What do you propose we do about it? Do you know how the libel laws that are currently in place work? Or, do you want to fundamentally change the first amendment?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

TL;DR, but I agree, you are "A Real Dummy! Major Loser, Zero Credibility!"
Great thread!!

You should do one on the recent watergate scandal. Trump and golden showers. That's right up your ally.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It's insane and suspicious to me, that this guy's threads always get around the same number of stars and flags. Every time. I think something fishy is going on, because over the past year, I can name the people who share the same feelings as the OP on top of my fingers.

Are there real, silent bots on ATS, who's job is to "upvote", star and flag anti Trump threads made by this guy?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
tRUMP IS awesome !!!!!! The liberals are babies that whine and cry too much,,,,Canada cant come too soon...........

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Oh look, they're all triggered again.

Keep it up.
Keep sharing the hypocrisy.

This never gets old mate, despite what the triggered keep saying in every thread you create.

When I was 12, I once said to my best friend during an argument: "Don't be so infantile". It made such an impact on her that she tried to use it henceforth with me on every possible occasion.
But the train had long departed after my first use of it. What she did showed me only one thing: That I had chosen a really good word, which was true to the core.

It's the same with the word 'triggered'.

Snowflakes were going on all by themselves, telling us not to trigger them. "Trigger warnings". When we picked up on it and made fun of their own weakness, it must have had a BIG impact.

That's the reason you are now using the word on us, you hope we will be just as amazed by the impact it had on you when you first heard it.

Sad news is, that's not how it works. Most of us are untriggerable, we never needed warnings about something that may upset us. Heck just go and say it as it is, we can take it. To use the word on us does remind me a lot of my friend using 'infantile' on me without any success.

Embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If this post was about Bernie it would have been deleted, sad part about ATS when the mods are all libs who cant handle some junk talk.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Trump is hands down the biggest embarrassment ever unleashed by the United States. Literally everyone I know who voted for him already hates him.

The new polls are horrible for him. Also, the less educated you are, the more you approve of Trump. Wow. Just wow. Congress has abysmal approval ratings and they are actually going through with their plans. Truly insane.

The American people are not getting what they want from Trump. This is going so poorly. I feel like the madness needs to stop and there's only one way for that to happen. Let Pence finish this term out. Let the Republicans do what they need to do and let's move on from this disaster. It's a disaster. Saying anything less is willful ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join