It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Dummy! Major Loser, Zero Credibility!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

PS...I will write where I please and what I please, on any thread I please. If you don't like it, cry to somebody who gives a darn, because it sure isn't me.

So will others. So why do you act so offended when others do it?? Or is it just when they do it against Trump that you have a problem with it?

Glad you remember me. It's nice to make an impression on people.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: mOjOm

It would be crazier if he used the sperm of Bill Clinton

But we've already seen Chelsea Clinton so that wouldn't be much of a discovery.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

A Real Dummy! Major Loser, Zero Credibility!

Laws designed to punish individuals or companies for publishing false statement that are damaging to a person's reputation is definitely something all Americans should rally behind but not get too carried away with when it comes to 'false statements' versus 'opinionated hit pieces' that dance around the edge of falseness.

If Trump or Hillary say something stoopid then everyone has the right to bag them for it, NO-ONE has the right to make-up BS and pass it off as real news and then sit back thinking they're untouchable for doing so.

So, if Trump wants to ramp up libel laws with the intention of suing or shutting down those who he believes is slandering him but are in fact not deliberately publishing false or misleading statements, then I think he's going to be in for quite a battle because I cannot see how he could tweak any libel laws without he himself being accused of libel with his tweeting and other opinionated comments that are on record.

A BIG battle.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Do you know how hard it is to puff out one's chest when in a fetal position? Or do the images you are trying to create blind you to simple things? Your protocol scenario is exactly why I love to come on these threads and point out logistical errors.

But back to the OP: Do any of you precious snowflakes remember Hillary losing her defamation lawsuit late last year because she failed to respond to it, because she's apparently above the law? Y'all cry about Trump and libel, what about Wobbly losing a defamation and wrongful death lawsuit regarding those who died in Benghazi? Yeah, I know, y'all forgot ALL about the horrible deaths those people suffered, but she got sued and LOST. It is possible for justice to be done.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: mOjOm

It would be crazier if he used the sperm of Bill Clinton
Don't forget to also use the egg of a reptile.

(post by Crumbles removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Do you know how hard it is to puff out one's chest when in a fetal position? Or do the images you are trying to create blind you to simple things? Your protocol scenario is exactly why I love to come on these threads and point out logistical errors.

But back to the OP: Do any of you precious snowflakes remember Hillary losing her defamation lawsuit late last year because she failed to respond to it, because she's apparently above the law? Y'all cry about Trump and libel, what about Wobbly losing a defamation and wrongful death lawsuit regarding those who died in Benghazi? Yeah, I know, y'all forgot ALL about the horrible deaths those people suffered, but she got sued and LOST. It is possible for justice to be done.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Yeah? What does this have to do with Hillary? I didn't vote for her, you didn't vote for her.

Can we get back to talking about Trump yet?

ps edit - And yes, it IS confusing to watch some of these Trumpkins puff out their chests while in the fetal position. That was my point. It's confusing as hell to argue with them. My mama duck instincts kick in and I want to coddle but then I'm overwhelmed by the absurdity of what they are saying so I just become baffled and annoyed.
edit on 11-1-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

That's funny, as someone outside of the U.S, what you described is exactly how I see people trying to attack trump, or defend hillary. It's hilarious! In a really depressing "oh, humanity really is this pathetic" kind of way. You really need to be living in a fantasy land to think there's any merit in attacking trump - No scope of the situation as a whole. Makes me a little sick to my stomach. Maybe Antideluvian is threatened by trump taking away his welfare, which means he wont be able to sit on the PC making these stupid threads.

triggered yet? LMAO.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm going to open up our libel laws s

After Russian hookers, and golden showers.

I'd say Trump made his case.

Trump critics on the other hand ?

Like Sisyphus.
edit on 11-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorShip
triggered yet? LMAO.

More "I know you are but what am I"?

Awesome. The irony... it hurts... ugh.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

LOL LOL this guy.....this guy with this crap again?!?!
As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew it was the mentally deranged Leftist again.
You have somehow subconsciously described yourself with your own thread title. You have spent all day mumbling to yourself about Trump again haven't you?
I saw a few posts saying we are all triggered by this nonsense and we cannot even address the contents of the OP....pure bullshi*.
We don't care about the drivel this Lib is spewing constantly...true or not. Because our guy won LOL....HE WON!!!
Just like you Libs didn't care about or address the contents of the emails that proved your queen Hillary was the most corrupt, lying, cheating loser that ever ran for office anywhere.
It was a great day today at Trump's press conference, wasn't it Libs?...he grabbed CNN by the puss* LOL
This is gonna be a great 8 years boys and girls....Trump telling it like it is on Twitter.
At this point, I don't even care if he turns out to be worse than your king Obama, it's gonna be worth it seeing all you Leftists crying for 8 years LOL

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I'm not sure trump said to open up libel laws to also cover someone's opinion, which is protected. He was speaking of reporters and news outlets who "write purposely negative and horrible and false articles", which is not protected. In fact, this is exactly why Jacobus' case was dismissed.

False analogy.
edit on 11-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Wow just think if he had been running Detroit and Chi Town over the last few decades.......they probably wouldn't be dump holes.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Oh but you know that any good american public figure and Republican would feel they better set there and take it. The public demand public rhetorical verbal assaults! By God and CNN does the work of God and right!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew it was the mentally deranged Leftist again.

Hay and check out the advanced Tin Foil hat on dudes Av. Its got radar and deep and I mean deep "sea" breathing stuff

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: RazorV66

Hay and check out the advanced Tin Foil hat on dudes Av. Its got radar and deep and I mean deep "sea" breathing stuff

He needs it... His head is so far up the DNC's butt that it would take a team of surgeons hours to figure out where he stops and they start...

To the OP now...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

TY again for your butthurt and tears... I was feeling a little tired after work and down about the weather but when I saw the headline, I knew it had to be my favorite pseudo-intellectial posting another "I hate Trump cause I want to have a child by him" post.

Thank you for your time!!!!

edit on 21Wed, 11 Jan 2017 21:00:18 -0600America/Chicago17th2017-01-11T21:00:18-06:00pmWednesdayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Did you not post this same thread yesterday?
How are you able to create duplicate threads?

Everyday is the same with this member. How can you tell if its multiple threads ? They are all the same

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
LMAO. Dude, you are demonizing a man who is rude, crude and has an attitude, at best. You are speaking down at his morals and trying your best to insult him.

The way you write gives me the impression that you are an educated man. I may be wrong to assume that, but none the less I do.

I assume you know what hypocrisy is.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Did you not post this same thread yesterday?
How are you able to create duplicate threads?

Everyday is the same with this member. How can you tell if its multiple threads ? They are all the same

If it is indeed this case, I can only image what would appear on the other side of this monitor

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'll quote your thread

" I'm going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles,"

Why shouldn't MSM be accountable for what they put on television??? 80% of what is wrong with the nation has to do with the way the news has become a political asset,

the freedom of press was intended for an America that didn't have a state ran news agency,

unfortunately the people with big money have infiltrated the news and now use it to spread agendas and not truth

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join