It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Dummy! Major Loser, Zero Credibility!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: mtnshredder
This is getting to be so sad. 24 stars, 24 accounts at least he's not on unemployment.

Who are you talking about

Who knows.

link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699
LOL so funny..someones says something negative against Trump and "TRIGGER". Doesn't take much.
"Trigger" is so 2016, get with the times man.

link   

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: seeker1963

Can't answer even one of those questions can you?? I figured as much.

NOPE!

Just like melting snowflakes that don't have any damn common sense!

How can I answer anything thrown at me from a Progressive if I am automatically called a racist, bigot, misogynist, homophobe etc etc for just trying to have a conversation about things we disagree with???????

You Progs own this! You are the reason your new President is Donald Trump!

I know it's hard to do unless someone tells you, but think about it...................
edit on 11-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Fair enough. I never thought he had small hands, but a lot of people tend to say that, intimating that small hands, small....other thing. Whatever. They show what is most important to them.

Personally, I find the severe division right down the middle of this country most disturbing. Obama started this destruction, and the left continues to push it in a very negative direction. If they want their civil war, they're going about it in the right way. Triggered snowflakes, Gen X and Millenials. Hollywood standing up proud for perverts, but ready to tear everything apart because the Seizure Queen didn't win. The writing is on the wall. Soros wants his civil war, he's paying real good money for it, I think it's going to happen. God help us. Triggered liberals are no match for those of us in "flyover country".

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why do you reply to posts that offends your religious *political beliefs*?

POT MEET FREAKIN KETTLE! DAMN! How old are you? 13????????

Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing???

I'm pretty sure that my post wasn't directed toward you now was it.

Hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

How can I answer anything thrown at me from a Progressive if I am automatically called a racist, bigot, misogynist, homophobe etc etc for just trying to have a conversation about things we disagree with???????

I didn't call you any of those things. So what's your excuse now???

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why do you reply to posts that offends your religious *political beliefs*?

POT MEET FREAKIN KETTLE! DAMN! How old are you? 13????????

Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing???

I'm pretty sure that my post wasn't directed toward you now was it.

Hypocrite.

I feel blessed!

I will pray for you before I lay my head down to rest tonight!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Great. We're getting into "Queer as Folk" country here. Did you do that yourself, cause if you did, we know what's on your mind.

Ah well. It has nothing to do with libel, but you can send it to Cover Girl, they have a boy's collection of face makeup.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Thanx that's nice of you to do that for me.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So who do you'll think is going to win the Super Bowl?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

There seems to be a relation to the contents of this video and who or what the OP may be about ,,,

edit on 11-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Honestly, I hope he does it. I hope every time he takes issue with a news org., he takes them to court. It's going to be fun watching the President lose libel suit after libel suit.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Right...but you didn't refute it

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"You spend day after day complaining and pointing out the flaws of those you don't like but expect everyone else not to do the same???"

Um, I haven't been on ATS in a long long time. Your statement is erroneous and, as expected, not even close to the mark. Really quite a dumb statement. All I'm finding on ATS is this garbage, but since I took the time to log in, I'm going to fight back against poorly-written, sad garbage that is worthy of the tabloids one uses to line their birdcage.

Your statement is silly, and your reasoning is beyond flawed. I remember you from way back when I used to post on here daily, so your blanket statement that doesn't even apply in my situation doesn't surprise me.

Pathetic try, no cigar.

PS...I will write where I please and what I please, on any thread I please. If you don't like it, cry to somebody who gives a darn, because it sure isn't me.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You sure do love the Mudpit Ante. Now you're just looking for excuses to crawl back in. Take a bath already!
edit on 11-1-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Abysha

Right...but you didn't refute it

Because I'm not in the Trump-Defense-Fetal-Position. There's nothing to refute.

Obviously, I don't live in my mom's basement (she's dead), have an Obama phone (they don't exist), have posters on the wall (I have original art), nor am I unemployed (I'm quite busy, actually). So to "refute it" is just dumb. Almost as dumb as you bringing it up in the first place.

But NONE of that has anything to do with the OP. The fact you had to brag about your "accomplishments" is because you puffed out your chest as is the protocol for those entering into the Trump-Defense-Fetal-Position.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: windword

mobile.nytimes.com...

You're welcome in advance

They are eating their own trying to save their asses!

GLORIOUS! #MAGA

The right has been doing this since Donald announced his candidacy, not really a leg to stand on

I can't count the times I was called a traitor or Hillary lover because I don't support trump

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

There seems to be a relation to the contents of this video and who or what the OP may be about ,,,

That was crazy. We need more threads like that around here!!

So much better than political BS.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It would be crazier if he used the sperm of Bill Clinton

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join