It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Dummy! Major Loser, Zero Credibility!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I haven't logged on to ATS in ages, and reading your post, I now remember why. UGH. Seriously? It's another "I hate The Donald, he has small hands, he is thin-skinned, he is stupid". When a post is nothing but an alt-left rant, which all lead back to Twitter, it is a waste of my time and everybody else's who actually read it.

I don't CARE what Trump said about libel laws and what he plans to do about it. Hillary told all the special snowflakes that a peaceful transition of power is the cornerstone of our democracy. Don't you agree with her, or did that only apply if she won?

Y'all are hurting your own cause. But please, continue to do so. It would be a hoot if it wasn't so hateful and pathetic. The more y'all cry, slander, LIBEL, and slather around in the mud like piglets, the more people are turned off. What can we expect from a piglet but a grunt?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

You might think you're cool.

But you'll never be as cool as Morrisey with a cat sat on his head!!

Don't get all butt hurt now...

I called you out for being wrong. And you think that I think I am
with all respects to my evidence finding? Really????

Should I take this as a compliment? Probably not as I read the sarcasm in your typing. lol

Ha ha, good calling it, good calling out!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So because it's the mud pit that absolves you of any personal responsibility in what you do here???
Are you one of those people who have so little integrity that you'll do anything unless someone is there to watch you???
Do you only conduct yourself based on the limits others have placed upon you???

I suppose you get the trophy for being the one guy who can't take a joke???

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
I haven't logged on to ATS in ages, and reading your post, I now remember why. UGH. Seriously? It's another "I hate The Donald, he has small hands...

On the contrary...

Donald has shown (not explicitly) otherwise.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Abysha

No I cant..the op is timid at best and you are an idealogue.
Its ok...but not something i can respect.

I think for myself. Trump just intends to direct things in ways with which I agree.

Im glad you're proud of the posters you taped up in your moms basement...i liked Cheap Trick too, but I have a family to take care of, insurance to pay for

Good luck

You guys are precious. Really.

I mean, that "posters in the basement" line was pure genius. Sooooo on topic! And you said it from the Trump Fetal Position so IT MUST BE TREMENDOUSLY TRUE!!! SAD!!!!

But really, how are the rest of us supposed to even discuss anything with a bunch of you all just puffing out your chests while tantrum-crying? It's this odd and confusing mix and, honestly, I don't even know how to respond to half the blubbering I've been hearing on these threads lately.

It's like arguing with Peewee Herman (i.e. "I know you are but what am I" logic).

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Nearly a whole page and not one of you has addressed the content.
Of which there is plenty.

Lulz.
Triggered without a doubt.

You should really change your name to AntesCheerleader.

You immediately post in all of his threads about people being triggered.

Then complain about people not refuting what's in the OP. Can't you see the OP is just a triggered person acting out for attention?

Maybe his trigger inducing threads has put you on a constant trigger that makes you call everyone triggered. Maybe you just like the word triggered. So I'll type it a few more times for you. Triggered. Triggered.
edit on 11-1-2017 by FauxMulder because: Triggered, triggered, triggered!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

So because it's the mud pit that absolves you of any personal responsibility in what you do here???
Are you one of those people who have so little integrity that you'll do anything unless someone is there to watch you???
Do you only conduct yourself based on the limits others have placed upon you???

I suppose you get the trophy for being the one guy who can't take a joke???

Since when did personal responsibility become the cornerstone of the Progressives??????

Keep digging!

I love melting snowflakes!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is getting to be so sad. 24 stars, 24 accounts at least he's not on unemployment.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Did you not post this same thread yesterday?
How are you able to create duplicate threads?

I must be magical. That's really the only explanation I can come up with.
I got a better word for you than "Magical" But don't want a ban.
My advice with you and Trump? Deal with it, you got four incredible years coming. lol ha ha whatever!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Another one.

Lulz.

link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
This is getting to be so sad. 24 stars, 24 accounts at least he's not on unemployment.

Who are you talking about

link   

Rumpf?

link   

I have nothing further to say to you...tell your mom to order extra pepperoni and negotiate more data for your Obama phone im paying for.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
I haven't logged on to ATS in ages, and reading your post, I now remember why. UGH. Seriously? It's another "I hate The Donald, he has small hands...

On the contrary...

Donald has shown (not explicitly) otherwise.

As a woman, I can say the hands have nothing to do with any manhood! I have seen some big hand ape's that had length but were ...well..poke me me with a pencil! Egad! I have found that the foot size rumor is false too! I think all the politician's/reporters (males) should just show us their manhood and stop dicking around with these myths! Let's put this to the scientific test of real observation and data!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

So what if you don't like the thread. Don't come read it then. You made the choice to come here, nobody made you do it.

You even admit you don't even care about the topic in the first place.

So what if it's a thread against Trump. There are threads here against everyone and everything from Religion to Politics to Hollywood or even just regular people. Why would Trump be any different?? Is he somehow off limits because you like him??? Is there some unwritten law that says nobody can point out his flaws???

You spend day after day complaining and pointing out the flaws of those you don't like but expect everyone else not to do the same???

Where's the reasoning in that???

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Did you not post this same thread yesterday?
How are you able to create duplicate threads?

I don't think he did but I can see how most would think that especially the way he rants about Donald on a daily basis, some people call it unhealthy I personally think he's got a man crush on the Don.
Well that would explain it then. Maybe he likes orange? Hot stuff!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I have nothing further to say to you...tell your mom to order extra pepperoni and negotiate more data for your Obama phone im paying for.

And you just keep doing it! Wow, it's truly impressive how horrible you are at making coherent, on-topic points.

It's still funny but, daaaaamn, it's getting a little concerning at the same time. It's like the Tea Party but somehow even less mature. SAD!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I think you should send a certified letter to Marco Rubio who brought this into the political debates.

And furthermore, let's not go any further from the discussion in the op. LOL

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Can't answer even one of those questions can you?? I figured as much.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: FissionSurplus

So what if you don't like the thread. Don't come read it then. You made the choice to come here, nobody made you do it.

You even admit you don't even care about the topic in the first place.

So what if it's a thread against Trump. There are threads here against everyone and everything from Religion to Politics to Hollywood or even just regular people. Why would Trump be any different?? Is he somehow off limits because you like him??? Is there some unwritten law that says nobody can point out his flaws???

You spend day after day complaining and pointing out the flaws of those you don't like but expect everyone else not to do the same???

Where's the reasoning in that???

OMFenG!!!!

Why do you reply to posts that offends your religious *political beliefs*?

POT MEET FREAKIN KETTLE! DAMN! How old are you? 13????????

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join