It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Dummy! Major Loser, Zero Credibility!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: windword

mobile.nytimes.com...

www.politifact.com...

You're welcome in advance

Still not seeing where Obama prosecuted or sued any journalist for libel. We're talking about libel here, as in Donald Trump promising to "open up" libel laws.

Espionage, around which I'm sure we're going to see a lot of intrigue in the upcoming months, is not the same, is not a journalistic right, is NOT Free Speech and is not covered under the 1st Amendment.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Im sorry you havent accomplished anything to be proud of, i really wish the best for you, perhaps in the future you will have something to be proud of.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Infamous vexatious litigant and soon to be 45th President of the United States of America, Donald J Trump,

It appears that only in California can someone be declared a vexatious litigant, so it appears you are a vexatious Trump stalker. Who would bother reading anything else you say?

en.wikipedia.org...

United States[edit] California[edit] Under California law[30] a vexatious litigant is someone who does any of the following, most of which require that the litigant be proceeding pro se, i.e., representing himself: In the immediately preceding seven-year period has commenced, prosecuted, or maintained in propria persona at least five litigations other than in a small claims court that have been (i) finally determined adversely to the person or (ii) unjustifiably permitted to remain pending at least two years without having been brought to trial or hearing. After a litigation has been finally determined against the person, repeatedly relitigates or attempts to relitigate, in propria persona, either (i) the validity of the determination against the same defendant or defendants as to whom the litigation was finally determined or (ii) the cause of action, claim, controversy, or any of the issues of fact or law, determined or concluded by the final determination against the same defendant or defendants as to whom the litigation was finally determined. In any litigation while acting in propria persona, repeatedly files unmeritorious motions, pleadings, or other papers, conducts unnecessary discovery, or engages in other tactics that are frivolous or solely intended to cause unnecessary delay. Has previously been declared to be a vexatious litigant by any state or federal court of record in any action or proceeding based upon the same or substantially similar facts, transaction, or occurrence.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sorry, but as I said earlier, Espionage is NOT a protected act! We're talking about LIBEL and the 1st Amendment. When did Obama prosecute a journalist for LIBEL!

edit on 11-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Keep on deflecting. Emperor Barry can do no wrong. Well actually he did big journalists hotels rooms but I'm sure sure that's ok too

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Some "Espionage" can be libelous against a government.

I think Trump has successfully triggered the triggerables once again.

All the sideshows keep the main show on track.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Im sorry you havent accomplished anything to be proud of, i really wish the best for you, perhaps in the future you will have something to be proud of.

Oh, but I have. I'm thrilled with my accomplishments so far in life. The difference is I'm not triggered into the Trump-Defense Fetal Position like you all are and I don't need to discuss what I've done in life to distract from whatever it is hurting my feelings.

NOTHING in the OP is questioning my accomplishments in life. Do you not see how insane you sound? SAD!

Heh.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I had a feeling we'd get another thread like this to deflect the fact CNN can't go a week without getting egg on their face.

I don't watch CNN anymore it's too right wing. CNN is too corporate. They are never pro-labor.

Did you just call out CNN for being "too right wing"??????

Ummmm....

How come you get to decide what is left wing. If you really want left wing reporting go to Mother Jones or Democratic Underground websites.

CNN is purely corporate owned by Republicans. They will not run stories that disparage their advertising customers. That's not news.

Ummmmmm...let's see here...

Q: Who owns CNN?
A: Time Warner
la.indymedia.org...

Q: Is Time Warner Republican or Democrat?
A: This table will speak for itself
www.opensecrets.org...

Therefore...

You might think you're cool.

But you'll never be as cool as Morrisey with a cat sat on his head!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

I didn't see Obama in the OP, nor did I see Obama promise to "open up libel laws". That's all TRUMP!

Can you tell me how Trump is going to open up libel laws without fundamentally changing the 1st Amendment, and stop deflecting from the subject of the OP?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Really??? 3 pages so far and nobody has addressed the information in the OP even once. Just personal attacks and even threats!!

Very nice!! Good form everyone!!

My own personal Praise for the Bully who threatens on behalf of someone else, the alleged rich business owner who sees everyone else as below him and to everyone else who's been TRIGGERED in this thread, this is for you....

DUH!

It's the MUD PIT!

OP knows exactly what ze is getting into! I mean it isn't like ze has made a living turning ATS into ze's private political soap box?

But you make a fine "White Knight"! Here he come to save the day UNDERDOG!

But you do get a trophy for one hell of an admirable Virtue Signal! Perhaps you could show your college professor who teaches your gender studies course for extra credit?????

roflmao
edit on 11-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Some "Espionage" can be libelous against a government.

LOL! If it is "libelous" then it's bad intel.

Libel: A published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

Libel isn't a crime, it's a civil matter. Espionage is a federal crime.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Your point? Espionage isn't libel. Not even close.

This thread is about libel, not espionage.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So this is how grown people hold a thoughtful debate these days!

Anyone care to address the OP's point?

One wonderful new trend is the re-emergence, validation, and proliferation of the ad-hominem attack.

No need to think for ourselves anymore, and thank God-- we were clearly doing a sh!%%y job of that.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

You might think you're cool.

But you'll never be as cool as Morrisey with a cat sat on his head!!

Don't get all butt hurt now...

I called you out for being wrong. And you think that I think I am
with all respects to my evidence finding? Really????

Should I take this as a compliment? Probably not as I read the sarcasm in your typing. lol
edit on 11-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Here we go again!

IMO you might be a loser because you and your party lost? But hey! That ain't the half of it! What makes you more of a loser is that you go on the internet and try to justify your feelings of loss by acting out like a spoiled child! Did you grow up in the age of everyone gets a trophy!

You really do make me laugh! What pisses me off is that at times I actually feel sorry for you and hope your family calls 911 to have a "wellness check" done on you!

You are mentally ill and need some help!!!!

I've had posts deleted for less off topic and less Politically snarky.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

No I cant..the op is timid at best and you are an idealogue.
Its ok...but not something i can respect.

I think for myself. Trump just intends to direct things in ways with which I agree.

Im glad you're proud of the posters you taped up in your moms basement...i liked Cheap Trick too, but I have a family to take care of, insurance to pay for

Good luck
edit on 11-1-2017 by BlueJacket because: Sp

edit on 11-1-2017 by BlueJacket because: Sp

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

No...id love to have a debate...with intellect, however the click bait title is/was purposeful

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Lashing out like a cornered animal who knows his end is near.

Beautiful.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Legal rulings have already established what is said on internet is strictly opinion.

The only exceptions are direct threats, which require means and motive to be established.

Sorry it's been a bad start of the new year for you.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join