It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Dummy! Major Loser, Zero Credibility!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
We are ALL losers this time around.

No...don't throw others into your own belief system. This is your own opinion and not that of others...you have no authority over other people's belief systems. But by all means...call yourself a loser all you want.

edit on 11-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

link   
LOL so funny..someones says something negative against Trump and "TRIGGER". Doesn't take much.
edit on 11-1-2017 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Abysha

Aaaaw I hurt your feelings, sweet little tike, heres a lolly, ill try to be more considerate of your tender little feelings next time I point out you massive character flaws.

Does the irony just fly over your head or do you just wade in it, daily, without a clue?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Did you not post this same thread yesterday?
How are you able to create duplicate threads?

I don't think he did but I can see how most would think that especially the way he rants about Donald on a daily basis, some people call it unhealthy I personally think he's got a man crush on the Don.

Almost as unhealthy as someone defending a mafioso from New Jersey every day.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Aaaaw I hurt your feelings, sweet little tike, heres a lolly, ill try to be more considerate of your tender little feelings next time I point out you massive character flaws.

Does the irony just fly over your head or do you just wade in it, daily, without a clue?

Abysha, you are awesome!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Did you not post this same thread yesterday?
How are you able to create duplicate threads?

I don't think he did but I can see how most would think that especially the way he rants about Donald on a daily basis, some people call it unhealthy I personally think he's got a man crush on the Don.

Almost as unhealthy as someone defending a mafioso from New Jersey every day.

His mouth is too big to be mafioso.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

When did Obama prosecute a journalist, let alone prosecute or sue a journalist for libel?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Can anyone say Supreme Court reinterpreting what is and what is not protected speech.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

No, you just cant see the reality of whats being discussed. I run a 4 million dollar small business annually and recognize when a person steps up that knows what they are doing. If i need to know about living in my mothers basement...ill listen to you.

Obama is a good speaker..Hillary is a criminal and you are at best...a misguided idealist

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: theantediluvian
I had a feeling we'd get another thread like this to deflect the fact CNN can't go a week without getting egg on their face.

I don't watch CNN anymore it's too right wing. CNN is too corporate. They are never pro-labor.

Did you just call out CNN for being "too right wing"??????

Ummmm....

How come you get to decide what is left wing. If you really want left wing reporting go to Mother Jones or Democratic Underground websites.

CNN is purely corporate owned by Republicans. They will not run stories that disparage their advertising customers. That's not news.

Ummmmmm...let's see here...

Q: Who owns CNN?
A: Time Warner
la.indymedia.org...

Q: Is Time Warner Republican or Democrat?
A: This table will speak for itself
www.opensecrets.org...

Therefore...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Can you think for yourself? Or do you just glomm onto other ignorant ideologues?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

mobile.nytimes.com...

www.politifact.com...

You're welcome in advance
edit on 11-1-2017 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

No, you just cant see the reality of whats being discussed. I run a 4 million dollar small business annually and recognize when a person steps up that knows what they are doing. If i need to know about living in my mothers basement...ill listen to you.

Obama is a good speaker..Hillary is a criminal and you are at best...a misguided idealist

Obama is only a good speaker if his teleprompters don't fail on him...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You feel better now that you've got it out of your system?

link   
I think both sides should get over themselves.

One half of the # sandwich has been chosen to lead you for the next 4 years. We have to put up with our half for 5 years now in the U.K.

link   

originally posted by: avgguy

mobile.nytimes.com...

You're welcome in advance

They are eating their own trying to save their asses!

GLORIOUS! #MAGA

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Meanwhile, behind the facade of an innocent looking bookstore...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You see... you are showing the classic symptoms of going into the triggered Trump-Defense fetal position.

First, you drag out the "braggadocious" accomplishments. Then you make up assumptions about those who hurt you, essentially calling them "SAD". Then you play the misguided sympathetic ear, like the girl walking out of the ladies room with toilet paper hanging out of her skirt while making a snobby remark about the dress another woman is wearing.

Triggered Trump-Defense Fetal Position. SAD! In a BIGLY WAY!!!

lol. Jesus...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Really??? 3 pages so far and nobody has addressed the information in the OP even once. Just personal attacks and even threats!!

Very nice!! Good form everyone!!

My own personal Praise for the Bully who threatens on behalf of someone else, the alleged rich business owner who sees everyone else as below him and to everyone else who's been TRIGGERED in this thread, this is for you....

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

When did Obama prosecute a journalist, let alone prosecute or sue a journalist for libel?

Mandela Effect.

2013 Department of Justice investigations of reporters

Earth Shaking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join