It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Dummy! Major Loser, Zero Credibility!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Did you not post this same thread yesterday?
How are you able to create duplicate threads?

Get butthurt...

Cry...

Quickly search for ways to discredit or make fun of new President...

Maybe create similar thread to earlier...

Wait for response of DNC supporters to get back behind steering wheel...

Pat self on back for taking action...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: theantediluvian
I had a feeling we'd get another thread like this to deflect the fact CNN can't go a week without getting egg on their face.

I don't watch CNN anymore it's too right wing. CNN is too corporate. They are never pro-labor.

Did you just call out CNN for being "too right wing"??????

Ummmm....

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It didn't take long for that to trigger all the Trumpkins.

It's amazing that any criticism towards Trump gets dismissed as being sore losers who just won't "get over it". Yet... they are the ones who, eight years into Obama's presidency, were still sporting confederate flags and talking about birth certificates. Confederate flags! Talk about the epitome of not "getting over it"!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Those so weak in their beliefs that they have to go on the internet to find people to agree with their Confirmation Bias to ease their Cognitive Dissonance REALLY should be the focus of BIG PHARM?

So much money to be made off of so many narcissistic fools who didn't get a trophy!

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow look at all the hate

Problem is your post is accurate , but his supporters are so damn "Trump Drunk" that the truth no longer matters and neither does his hypocrisy

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
bullied by angry members of the Trump cult

If being an angry bully makes you a cult member then the entire Republican party is a cult. Hey way a minute. Maybe you are right. Republicans are bunch of a holes with no compassion.

+22 more 
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Did Donald Trump and Corey Lewandowski lie about Cheri Jacobus on Twitter and on live national television?

Yes, they did.

Has the chronically aggrieved crybully Donald J Trump claimed, more times than either of us can count, that he is treated "unfairly" by the "dishonest" media?

Yes, he has.

Has Donald J Trump also stated on numerous occasions that he wants to change libel laws so that he can sue "like [they've] never got sued before," these dishonest people and to win "lots of money?"

Yes, he has.

Why is it so difficult for you to read those and acknowledge that Donald J Trump is a lying hypocrite?

link   
a reply to: Abysha

Lol who is really triggered? The people speaking up for themselves...or the incapable rejects looking for an Obama phone and food stamps rather than going to work like the rest of us?

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: CHONGO
I take it your not a Trump supporter? Did you know that his son in law and greatest confidant Jared Kushner, is the head of Kushner Companies. They are headquartered at 666 5th Ave. NYC. You do not mess with Jared, his family or the Donald. They will get you and money is no object, so just shut your gob and move along!

Death threats....

Wow you really triggered them this time, Ante.

Look at the pathetic weasels squirm as they fail to excuse what a bloated, fat, small handed, tiny dicked leader he is.

How did you ever construe any of that is death threats? "They will get you", I didn't say how & didn't mention death or violence. and "shut your gob and move along" implies you have the ability to move along, can't do that if your dead can ya? The commentary is subtle. PAY ATTENTION!

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Wow, look at that, almost 2 pages of insults from the Trump supporters, but not even a single refutation of the source material.

It's almost like they read the title, saw it was anti Trump, and got triggered.

Is this what making America great again looks like?

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I must be magical. That's really the only explanation I can come up with.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

And all hell breaks loose because those libels laws that may be opened up have to be answered by Trump's legal team...and you call Trump a dummy?

How does the president "open up" libel laws? How would that work without fundamentally changing the 1st Amendment?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

In the long run I will see if there is ever a video with a headline "Key Moment Donald J. Trump Exposed On Lies- Russia Hacking, etc..." just like Hilary was exposed on her lies in Benghazi

I will revisit this thread and apologize to you.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Lol who is really triggered? The people speaking up for themselves...or the incapable rejects looking for an Obama phone and food stamps rather than going to work like the rest of us?

lol

The difference here is that all of us that didn't vote for Trump... we're not sore losers. We understand that you're all the losers, as well. We are ALL losers this time around. But only the Trumpkins are getting triggered. The rest of us are just shaking our heads in disbelief and pointing out the absurdities... then shaking our heads at you for being so sensitive on behalf of a Hollywood billionaire politician.

So yeah, it's funny.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I had a feeling we'd get another thread like this to deflect the fact CNN can't go a week without getting egg on their face.

I don't watch CNN anymore it's too right wing. CNN is too corporate. They are never pro-labor.

Did you just call out CNN for being "too right wing"??????

Ummmm....

How come you get to decide what is left wing. If you really want left wing reporting go to Mother Jones or Democratic Underground websites.

CNN is purely corporate owned by Republicans. They will not run stories that disparage their advertising customers. That's not news.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I don't think he did but I can see how most would think that especially the way he rants about Donald on a daily basis, some people call it unhealthy I personally think he's got a man crush on the Don.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Wow...a smart person gets lawyers to answer for him. FAIL

Yeah, that's what all the people with the good brains do.

Donald Trump: I consult myself on foreign policy, ‘because I have a very good brain’

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with “consistently” about foreign affairs, Mr. Trumpresponded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things,” Politico reported.

The mogul pointed to his 2000 book, “The America We Deserve,” where he made a reference to Osama bin Laden before the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

“I know what I’m doing, and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people, and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are,” Mr. Trump said Wednesday. “But I speak to a lot of people, but my primary consultant is myself, and I have a good instinct for this stuff.”

I even excerpted it from a source that Donald Trump approves, the Washington Times, founded by another cult leader with a messianic complex.

But please go on about how wise he is for consulting experts.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Aaaaw I hurt your feelings, sweet little tike, heres a lolly, ill try to be more considerate of your tender little feelings next time I point out you massive character flaws.

link   

originally posted by: windword

And all hell breaks loose because those libels laws that may be opened up have to be answered by Trump's legal team...and you call Trump a dummy?

How does the president "open up" libel laws? How would that work without fundamentally changing the 1st Amendment?

I wonder if once he becomes president if he becomes impervious to these laws.

link   
Lookout the same couple liberals are triggered again. You guys must've already forgotten all the journalists that Obama had prosecuted.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join