It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Dummy! Major Loser, Zero Credibility!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Trump supporter: Durrrrrr me baby huey. Me like Trump. You no like Trump. You bad you bad I smash!!!! Baby huey smashhhhhhh. You friend Clinton durrrrrr Clinton evil Clinton bad I smash you durrrrrr

Regular American: Excuse me sir, are you ok? Do you need help finding the nearest hospital?

Trump supporter: You help baby huey? Durrrrrrr baby huey dont need help Clinton smash smash you!!!

Regular American: Ok well I didn't vote in this election, but good for you for getting involved in politics.

Trump supporter: Baby huey says fck you I won I won you lost durrrrrrrr

Regular American: (dials 911 and requests ambulance for public safety, goes back to his job)

Trump supporter: (released from hospital, goes immediately to Twitter to tell Trump "baby huey maga", Trump responds and calls baby huey an American hero while calling the good samaritan a loser)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Trump supporter: Durrrrrr me baby huey. Me like Trump. You no like Trump. You bad you bad I smash!!!! Baby huey smashhhhhhh. You friend Clinton durrrrrr Clinton evil Clinton bad I smash you durrrrrr

Regular American: Excuse me sir, are you ok? Do you need help finding the nearest hospital?

Trump supporter: You help baby huey? Durrrrrrr baby huey dont need help Clinton smash smash you!!!

Regular American: Ok well I didn't vote in this election, but good for you for getting involved in politics.

Trump supporter: Baby huey says fck you I won I won you lost durrrrrrrr

Regular American: (dials 911 and requests ambulance for public safety, goes back to his job)

Trump supporter: (released from hospital, goes immediately to Twitter to tell Trump "baby huey maga", Trump responds and calls baby huey an American hero while calling the good samaritan a loser)

Are you ok? You seem to be having some form of mental episode.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

You need some serious help. Nothing you described is like anything I have experienced. You, theantidulivian, and the boyhidingbehindamask can play balls with each other.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: reaganero

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: theantediluvian

He outmaneuvered every republican candidate and beat Hillary Clinton on a fraction of her advertising budget. I don't think he is dumb at all.

He's not smart. His speeches read like a mad lib. It's like the kid who just says "I told you so" or "I know you are but what am I"

Joker.
Believe me.

YES! If you read his speeches in transcript, he sounds like a 5 year old.

What Trump did was use Marketing Techniques.

As I understand it, he's been questioning audiences for about 20 years on him being president and systematically calculating the responses of what works and what doesn't.

Simply, he played his audience.

Will it work on the actual political stage? That remains to be seen.

No. That's just how he talks. It's not a technique. He didn't study anything. It's just bullheaded selfish speaking. It happens when you're an idiot who is spoiled rich and thinks they deserve to always be right.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Keep in mind the OP was known for posting fake news all throughout the campaign and is an Obama shill. So, take anything he posts with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hahahahahahaha

Independents are going to kick all these people out. To all the well educated and productive members of society who contribute and do something with their lives (does not include conspiracy theory weirdos of course), do not worry. We wanted to see what Trump and Co were going to do. The show is over. We're done with it now LOL!

Sorry common sense, non crazy people. We kinda sat this last one out. We'll take care of the mess.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Joy Behar is that you?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Yes BrokedownChevy is having a mental episode.....it's called Liberlism.
I still don't know what the hell this guy is raving about.

(post by asiaceme010 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<< 9  10  11   >>

join