It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thats Cute Hillary finally gets her Participation Award

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

The show hadn't even begun yet when the audience at Broadway's final performance of "The Color Purple" broke out in applause after catching a rare sight: Hillary Clinton.

Aw man a Hillary sighting is almost as rare as Bigfoot. But I think a Hillary sighting is even rarer than Bigfoot at least with Bigfoot we can talk to the eye witnesses.

The former Democratic presidential nominee, who has made few public appearances since her loss, was part of the sold-out crowd at the hit musical Sunday, along with her husband.

Tim Kaine?

Videos posted to social media show audience members giving a standing ovation and cheering as the Clintons arrived at the theater. Clinton shook hands and gave a thumbs-up as theatergoers flocked to her with their phones out, eager to capture a photo of her.

Thats truly touching.

New York Times reporter Michael Barbaro was at the show and reported Clinton's attendance was acknowledged by the cast at the end, resulting in another round of applause.

Remember when the New York times actually reported real news? Now it's just the paparazzi

"There's a lot of really awesome famous and notable people here today," actress Patrice Covington said, according to The Times.

"I'm not going to call all of them out — I know you already know them," she added, waving in Clinton's direction.

The Illuminati?

Clinton's theater reception was decidedly warmer than one Vice President-elect Mike Pence received back in November, when he showed up at a Broadway performance of the smash hit "Hamilton." Not only did Pence get booed by the crowd, but cast members took the opportunity to address him during their curtain call.

People who dont vote dont have the right itch about the country. Just my 2 cents.

Clinton's appearance made a big splash on social media, similar to a photo of her hiking taken days after the election. The Nov. 10 photo shared by mom Margot Gerster was taken in the woods in Clinton's hometown of Chappaqua, New York, and featured Gerster and her daughter smiling next to Clinton.

Thats gotta be Fake News. Hillary without SS Protection walking alone in the woods where just anyone can magically pop out?

Despite keeping a low profile, Clinton and former President Bill Clinton will attend President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration later this month, aides confirmed to NBC News.

I hope the Camera gets a close up of Hillary's reaction when Trump does some bragging because we all know he will.

"I said, oh my God, it's Hillary freaking Clinton," Jordan Serpone, 33, who shook Clinton's hand, told NBC News. "But seeing her at 'The Color Purple' — she should not be here ... That feels like such a waste. It feels like this woman who dedicated her life to public service and is the most qualified person to run our country and who won the election by three million votes is not where she needs to be."

Better get used to Trump as your President or move to Canada like every liberal said they would.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hillary is just like that bad smell that won't go away.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Pretty sure thats Obama.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Pretty sure thats Obama.

I think he is viewing himself now as Washington, DC's very own magical negro, and he will stay there dispensing his mystical wisdom to help guide them from here on out. So we'll never get rid of him either.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So perfect and so well planned and scripted.

And she was wearing purple on Nov 9th too !!

Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Kind of like the people who can't stop bichin' about her.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Fabreze will make even a dirty politician smell clean.....
Oh wait, thats a bathroom,, nvm..
edit on 11-1-2017 by Bluntone22 because: Spulling

new topics

top topics

join