It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Booker Rails Against Sessions at Confirmation Hearing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Booker is a D-Class Obama, I find it funny all the people saying he will pick up where Obama left off. By all means let him be the new face of the democratic party, they will lose even more power than they did under Obama's leadership.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

How was Booker's concern, that Sessions will ignore the progress made toward police departments that have been proven to have a systemic racial problem, been debunked. How was Booker's concerns that Sessions won't represent LGBTQ folks and will favor the religious right, been debunked?

Maybe because the lack of evidence and wild speculation.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Yeah not so long ago he was praising Sessions for having the opportunity to work with him...sounds like someone wants to run for a higher office in 4 to 8 years.

BINGO! That's exactly what's being said. He's staking out a position and name for himself, like Senator Barack Obama did. No doubt he'll get louder and more belligerent as the next election cycle nears.

Maybe if the African American crime rate and unemployment rate improve, Cory will soften his rhetoric? Nah...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

All we witnessed today is Party propaganda for internal consumption in the Party. Same thing happens every election at the confirmation hearings. I'm not big on Partisans who engage in this dog and pony show for street cred.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So, nothing Cory Booker talked about, none of his concerns about Session were debunked.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Do you think he was insincere in his concerns and objects to Sessions as AG?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So, nothing Cory Booker talked about, none of his concerns about Session were debunked.

It was all covered ahead of time.

Swisssshhh.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I heard nothing that would convince me that that's a true statement.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join