It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingrain This Image Into Your Head And CNN Will Disappear Forever

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Trump's chief strategist is Steve Bannon. Does he really have any right to call anyone out as fake news? Breitbart has more or less been the flag bearer of fake news for the past 8 years.

Let me ask you OP, if Trump starts calling out other media outlets for being fake news should we also try to close them down? Trump made it clear during the campaign that he is opposed to any outlet that he even perceives as being critical of him. Hell, Megyn Kelly had to quite Fox because Trump had issues with her. How far would you let it go? Would you eventually accept that Trump is just calling any outlet that doesn't agree with him fake news?

Pretty sure Megyn Kelly left because she is a typical presstitute looking for more money.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

CNN has become a novelty, a train wreck.

Their viewership might actually rise a little because of the idiotic things they say.

I may actually watch them from time to time.

It's always beneficial to see what your enemies are saying.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You've got me at a major disadvantage on this one. I don't watch network or cable news, really at all. I will sometimes flip on one of the channels if something major is going on (natural disaster, attack, or election night coverage all come to mind) but I honestly couldn't tell you who most CNN hosts are outside of Blitzer and Cooper, I know Rachel Maddow and Olbermann, and I know a couple of the FOX News personalities because we have a couple of family friends who are aged and old folks seem to have FNC on 24/7 for some reason.

I don't know Williams' backstory, I only know that everytime I saw something about him in online media coverage this election cycle, he was arguing in favor of Clinton. I didn't pay near as much attention at who was arguing for Trump. Much like yourself, I sort of enjoy firebombing the stupidity of people who disagree with me so I tunnel visioned on Anti-Trump and didn't pay much of any attention to pro-Trump.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Puppets are not people. They are entertainment.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Best Part was when Trump got triggered by then CNN questioning and had to run to Breitbart for a softball about reforming press laws.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So glad the chickens have finally come home to roost for CNN.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

This will be the image ingrained in many peoples heads for years to come!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Bwhahaahahah!!! That was gold

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015 I watch Fox all the time and flip through the others, Ive never heard Fox spread fake news except when they say pizzagate is fake news. Polls show fox is the most trusted news source on tv. They have tons of democrats on the show too.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: synthetichuman
a reply to: dfnj2015 Polls show fox is the most trusted news source on tv. They have tons of democrats on the show too.

This could be the great trojan horse in MSM!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

"Objective Reality" is not trotting out some Trump mouthpieces to speak to hit pieces on Trump. Objective reality is recognizing the abysmal failure of the DNC and RNC to field reasonable candidates after 4 consecutive administrations (2 each) of abject failure.

This election amounts to both parties sticking the fork in themselves. They are begging to be put out of their misery. And the American people are dumb enough to keep voting for them.

I wonder which party is going to try to trot out Clay Henry in 2020?

He looks rather presidential, doesn't he?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I can not wait to see when they start to propagandize that Trump is anti freedom of speech and the media.

CNN will fall very low before it disappears.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Is this supposed to be "meme magic

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
ctrl-Left

That's awesome right there. You should patent it

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Where is the real news!?!?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The biggest problem with the news today is that is no longer done as a public service.

When the major networks decided that the newsroom needed to become profitable they lost all sense of proportion, credibility and integrity. When reporting the news relies on chasing the almighty dollar as opposed to the facts, then we all lose. When opinion pieces are reported as news, we all lose. When news consists of more gossip and opinion than actual hard facts, we all lose.

There used to be a nightly segment on the news shows for editorializing and it was clearly defined and announced. Now we have 24/7 editorializing being passed off as objective news reporting. I'm sorry but reporting should be the who, what, where, when and how. It should not include opinions or feelings on the subject unless clearly defined as such. They used to say things like, "In this reporters opinion....", clearly defining the facts from the thoughts and opinions of the reporter.

Today's news no longer allows the consumer to make up their own minds given the "evidence" of the news report. They have to spoon feed how we should feel about it, how we should react to it and the alleged motivations behind it (regardless of actual evidence).

When the "seriousness of the charge" replaces all objectivity on whether something is credible or not. "If it bleeds, it leads." It seems the more salacious an accusation, the more likely that it will end up on the front page, and once the accused's reputation has been sullied enough there might be a back page retraction. Just remember Raymond J. Donovan's quote after he was acquitted of the larceny and fraud charges brought against him, "Which office do I go to to get my reputation back?" Once the damage is done by the media, even if you are acquitted or exonerated later, you are always and forever known for the charges.
edit on 12-1-2017 by BomSquad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
This election amounts to both parties sticking the fork in themselves. They are begging to be put out of their misery.

Reminds me of something you wrote in 2013.

"Governments are corrupt. And people are generally jerks. Those are two very large hurdles to overcome.

Pythagoras said, "So long as free men require laws, they are not fit for freedom." Stated somewhat differently by Thoreau, "I HEARTILY ACCEPT the motto, — "That government is best which governs least";(1) and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe, — "That government is best which governs not at all"; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have."

There is a change needed within humanity before this will be possible. I always tell people that my viewpoints border on anarchist. This is true. Not that I think we should be lawless, but rather that at some point in our future we should not need laws. As it relates to the present, I think we should lose many of our laws and focus only on crimes with victims (do things like make taxes where you can't defraud as an individual due to collection at points of sale, etc)."

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

That's just some meme for the drones to repeat to one another for high fives. It's disturbing how out of touch with reality some of you have become.

There are only about 6 pro Clinton posters left on ATS that are still going, because CTR and PPP is over.
You might find friendlier ground on other sites than ATS at this point.
edit on 12-1-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the problem with such hyperbolic nonsene iz :

fake news ?

you are jut being a hypocrite and using the excuse " fake news" to ignore anything you wish to disagree with

I disagree with the O.P. In the first place, the news articles the left called fake were legitimately fabricated in order to gain advertising revenue for the websites that posted it. There is a large difference between that and CNN, which does not report falsified information on a regular basis. The news articles the left called fake news were actual hoaxes. The right is just trying to manipulate the situation so they can attempt to get people to think CNN is the same thing. There is no legitimacy here.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't say desperately avoiding someone asking you a question is destroying them. Accepting the question like an adult, then responding to it in a manner which smacks them down would be destroying them. Trump just utilised the LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU strategy, so willingly employed by republicans. If Hillary had done it, you'd all be foaming at the mouth about free speech. Pathetic.

Oh, and lol at supporters of BREITBART claiming fake news on other sources. Literally no sense of irony here guys? Really?
edit on 13-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: words

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join