It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingrain This Image Into Your Head And CNN Will Disappear Forever

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

that deserve a price for dishonest evasion

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"Accept your programming and you will be happy"

You can all rail against CNN if you want or any other media outlet but nobody and I mean NOBODY has lied more on television in the last year than Donald J Trump. He can't get through a single minute of speaking without telling at least 1 lie.

As for CNN specifically:

CNN has bent over backwards for Trump. It's disgusting. They employee a number of Trump mouthpieces just to be mouthpieces.

CNN Trumpkins:

Kayleigh McEnany - CNN staff commentator, Trump mouthpiece

Jeffrey Lord - regular CNN contributor, Trump mouthpiece

Scottie Nell Hughes - regular CNN contributor, Trump mouthpiece

Corey Lewandowski - hired by CNN in June, 3 days after leaving Trump campaign (although he continued to be paid by the Trump campaign for I believe two more months), resigned Nov 11, 2016 to go work for Trump

There was hardly a discussion on CNN about Donald Trump this election that didn't feature at least one — and usually more than one (sometimes three) — of the above.

That's objective reality. Donald Trump doesn't create reality no matter how much his brainwashed cult members want that to be the case.

In addition to the above, CNN has regularly featured a number of other Trump staffers/surrogates. Primarily in recent months it's been interviews with Kellyanne Conway but in the earlier part of the election, Katrina Pierson was on CNN daily. Others have appeared less frequently such as Boris Epshteyn.

I'm sure you all watched the puff piece interview of Melania Trump conducted by Anderson Cooper?

How many Clinton surrogates did Fox News employ this election? Can anyone name a single one? Clinton News Network my ass. That's just some meme for the drones to repeat to one another for high fives. It's disturbing how out of touch with reality some of you have become.
edit on 2017-1-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Most Americans dont watch CNN for anything. Not because of fake news but because we are to busy watching Big Bang theory and Deadliest Catch and football.

Most of us still get our news from our local news station. We all act like this is a huge deal but 6 out of 10 people wont even have heard about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
"Accept your programming and you will be happy"

You can all rail against CNN if you want or any other media outlet but nobody and I mean NOBODY has lied more on television in the last year than Donald J Trump. He can't get through a single minute of speaking without telling at least 1 lie.

As for CNN specifically:

CNN has bent over backwards for Trump. It's disgusting. They employee a number of Trump mouthpieces just to be mouthpieces.

CNN Trumpkins:

Kayleigh McEnany - CNN staff commentator, Trump mouthpiece

Jeffrey Lord - regular CNN contributor, Trump mouthpiece

Scottie Nell Hughes - regular CNN contributor, Trump mouthpiece

Corey Lewandowski - hired by CNN in June, 3 days after leaving Trump campaign (although he continued to be paid by the Trump campaign for I believe two more months), resigned Nov 11, 2016 to go work for Trump

There was hardly a discussion on CNN about Donald Trump this election that didn't feature at least one — and usually more than one (sometimes three) — of the above.

That's objective reality. Donald Trump doesn't create reality no matter how much his brainwashed cult members want that to be the case.

In addition to the above, CNN has regularly featured a number of other Trump staffers/surrogates. Primarily in recent months it's been interviews with Kellyanne Conway but in the earlier part of the election, Katrina Pierson was on CNN daily. Others have appeared less frequently such as Boris Epshteyn.

I'm sure you all watched the puff piece interview of Melania Trump conducted by Anderson Cooper?

How many Clinton surrogates did Fox News employ this election? Can anyone name a single one? Clinton News Network my ass. That's just some meme for the drones to repeat to one another for high fives. It's disturbing how out of touch with reality some of you have become.

LOL...... But Trump...... Is that really the retort? But Trump LMAO

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

How many Clinton surrogates did Fox News employ this election? Can anyone name a single one? .

Juan Williams...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It's disturbing how out of touch with reality some of you have become.

Good lord, get a grip.

You've been throwing a two month long tantrum all over ATS. How much longer are you going to take it?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
A lot of people have a belief system instilled in them about news media and the stories they report as "truth"

I would highly recommend anyone to watch this video and analyze their belief system IMMEDIATELY

edit on 11-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Juan Williams has been a regular contributor to Fox pretty much since its inception hasn't he? He's been on the payroll since what? 2010? Was Juan Williams a Clinton surrogate this election appearing nightly on prime time on Fox News throughout? In other words, are they really comparable?

CNN went out of its way to bring onboard a host of Trump defenders including his former campaign manager. A whole stable of surrogates to spin every ill-conceived remark, vague position and outright lie they reported on.

Which of the CNN hosts openely campaigned for HRC? Appeared in her campaign ads? Hosted townhalls just for Clinton? There's no equivalent to the Sean Hannity on CNN. For that matter, there's no equivalent to Carlson, Pirro or Dobbs on CNN in terms of personalities who were overtly campaigning.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

It's disturbing how out of touch with reality some of you have become.

Good lord, get a grip.

You've been throwing a two month long tantrum all over ATS. How much longer are you going to take it?

Lmao. As if you lot haven't been conducting the world's longest circle jerk?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Which of the CNN hosts openely campaigned for HRC?

Why would they openly campaign? That would not look "unbiased" on air. So they were dishonest and did it behind the scenes. Check it.

THE WIKILEAKS LIST: At Least 65 MSM Reporters Were Meeting with and/or Coordinating Offline with Top Hillary Advisors
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Thanks to Wikileaks we now know that at least 65 mainstream reporters were working closely with the Clinton campaign this election year. They were invited to top elitist dinners with Hillary Campaign Chairman John Podesta or Chief Campaign strategist Joel Benenson.

NO FOX NEWS REPORTERS MADE THE LIST!

These 65 mainstream reporters CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED:

As previously reported— At least 38 top national reporters attended a different dinner at John Podesta’s house in April 2015.

The Clinton campaign sent out invites to New York reporters in April 2015 to their off-the-record meeting on how to sell Hillary Clinton to the public.

The DNC are all corrupt along with its BS MSM (minus FOX...at least they were throwing out facts vs fiction)
edit on 11-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I googled "fox = 666?" but ATS came up as the first result, so IDK if it's creditable.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

You are right...it did that for me too...but you were only telling HALF OF THE TRUTH

The real truth is that a thread was created on ATS about it and your only explanation because FOX relates to Satan means that FOX News is not credible? WTF are you smoking???

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This is what a tough President will be like. Not some lame duck.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

When the going gets tough, the tough get going [and get things done]

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
All this crying about fake news..does this mean Fox news, Alex Jones and Brietbart will shunned too?
edit on 11-1-2017 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Maybe you should share what you're smoking, because you couldn't even comprehend what I wrote.

Contextually, I obviously was questioning the credibility of ATS, not Fox, is that diversion only relevant so we can talk about smoking things? If so I'm for it.

However you read way to much 'context' out of my post that isn't even there.

At no point did I make real points or stances. It's called a 'joke' bro.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Maybe you should share what you're smoking, because you couldn't even comprehend what I wrote.

Contextually, I obviously was questioning the credibility of ATS, not Fox, is that diversion only relevant so we can talk about smoking things? If so I'm for it.

However you read way to much 'context' out of my post that isn't even there.

At no point did I make real points or stances. It's called a 'joke' bro.

Your post made absolutely ZERO sense...it was all broken up and followed no logical flow to lead to a strong argument or conclusion.

And because you made ZERO points....

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
the only relevant broadcast I have ever seen come from CNN is their "Headline News Network". Entertaining background noise, or at least used to be. I haven't watched in a loooooong time. Pandora > HNN.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I googled "fox = 666?" but ATS came up as the first result, so IDK if it's creditable.

it's a fact.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So it's okay if Breitbart lies consistently but if CNN does it people should stop watching?

During the last 8 years Fox News lied so much that they were forced to no longer classify themselves as a news network to stay on the air in Canada. They are three highest watched "news" network in the US.

It doesn't matter how truthful a news outlet is. All that matters is who's in power. Despite what the Trump supporters think CNN will flourish under Trump. Unless of course he goes all 1984 and starts a Ministry of Truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join